It's You...

Forced to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lately I felt so much pain seeing Jeonghan, I don't know why. It's feels so opressing that it worries me. We were friends since.. since so long and he was always by my side as my friend and more. But now it seems that he turned his back to see someone else, not just me. Looking at her even more warmly than he ever looked at me. Is she his childhood friend? Is she an old acquaintance? He's so nice to her for a simple employee in a coffee shop. Is our friendship over now? Or I just overreacting? I don't know but it feels like it.

 

Everything was perfect without anyone else, just you and me ... together...

 

 

There was a rich family in Seoul, one of the richest families in South Korea, with a only child, his father was a CEO of a really well-known company and his mother was a super famous actress, they seemed the perfect family. The Kid of this family had all what he wanted, toys, delicious food, good clothes, a huge bedroom, all the pets he wanted and everything but he felt alone... without parents to talk to or spend time, his mother was always with projects and movies and his father with reunions and busy schedule. That kid became introvert and only talked with the employees of the house... the butler and the housekeeper who were old and he considered them as a family too. He spent his time alone without any friends of his age. Sad, right? Well, that kid wasn't a really happy kid and wasn't living a joyful life either... As a born-rich boy he had responsabilities to do too, as attent to social events or bussiness dinners just for compromise... long hours with greedy strangers that treated him kindly because his money, all that people was despicable. That social events were awful for him and he stopped to believe that his life could be better. That rich boy was me, that pitiful little child called Joshua.

 

I wasn't able to know anyone except for myself, any friends or people I can truely trust except for the butler, the housekeeper and me. Everything was dark and souless until he came.

 

There were another boy too, totally opposite than the rich boy, he was rich too but unlike him he didn't born rich. His father was seizing the market and positionating his company in the top companies in Seoul, their wealth was rapidly incresing becaming the hot topic among the enterpraneurs and the high society. At first saw they looked simple without any fancy air that could feel in every person in the high society, they seemed different to this among of trash, but for me they would end like us...corrupted by greed.

 

One day, a common day in my boring life as a child, I attented to another social event with my parents, a sort of private party with selected people. Sometimes there were kids too but they were mean and really unbearable, so spoiled and arrogants. I decided to be alone than with that kids, it was pleasant to carry a book and read in somewhere less crowded, because reading was my only happiness. 

 

 

 

I sat nearby a window were people couldn't find me easily, they were so self centered in the party that they wouldn't noticed me here. I opened my book and leaned on the wall trying to get comfortable, I knew that I could finish that book today... because that reunion could end until midnight. The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini follows the story of Amir, a wealthy Afghan kid who escapes with his family during the Soviet invasion, grows up in America, and eventually goes back to Afghanistan during Taliban rule to save his friend’s son. Though I read it so many times, it remains one of my favorite books of all time. Re-reading it made me realize why it’s beautifully and vividly written with strong characters and a powerful story.  I was so absorbed reading that I didn't hear someone who was talking to me or at least I didn't wanted to hear

 

"Hey, Are you lost?" a boy with a middle long hair said to me suddenly, at first I thought he was a girl with tuxedo "I'm not lost, I did it on propose" I said and continue with my lecture hoping that he left me alone "why?" that kid who I never saw before said and it seemed like he was trying to get along with me "Just to avoid annoying people at this party" I said and add "I prefer to be alone that with spolied and busybody kids"

 

"me too" He wasn't really catching my insinuation, I was going to tell him that I wanted him go away but he interrumped me " That kids looks spoiled and annoying indeed, I'm going to stay here"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter