the dark

Strums of a Guitar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  She slammed the piano in full force as the darkness consumed her sight. She failed to see everything around her. 

  "Hey, Minhyuk," she mentioned the other presence in the room. The said boy looked up from his phone and turned to glance at his friend.

  "What?" He asked, bored. "I was chatting up with Chae Mi," 

  Unable to see that his friend was having difficulty in perceiving the things around her, he looked back at his phone.

  "Can you leave the room for a while?" She suddenly asked, making him look up.

  "Okay, Mi Nyeo," the boy said, raising his hands up. "What's going on?" He had no idea that the latter cannot see his suspicious gaze on her.

  "Nothing," she answers. "I just need to do some... girl stuff." The moment she said those words, Min Hyuk blushed. 

  "Wh-why di-didn't you say so?" He said in frustration, stammering. He immediately backed away. And with that, Mi Nyeo heard the door slam shut.

  "He's gone," she whispers to herself in relief. "Now, I just need my pills," she dug through her handbag and tried to feel her bottle of pills. She had always made sure that its texture was different from any thing else. Smiling when she felt the familiar texture, she pulled out the bottle. Uncertain of how many pillss were placed in her hand, she drank it all in one gulp. She immediately dig for a bottle of water and drank the pills down.

  She was used to doing it by now that she was reluctant of doing this alone. No one knows her secret, she was afraid to let it slip. And she swears, this will stay the way it is.

  She felt the keys of the piano and tried to play gracefully again, even if she can't see a thing.

 

 

  "Where the heck are you going, Beanpole?" Myung Jun, his frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter