TWO

My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TWO

 

 

I arrived to my home in Pyeongchang-dong. I feel so terrible. I was the one who wanted to surprise Hanbin and it turns out he’s the one who surprised me big time. As I enter my home, I felt quite relaxed. But it didn’t change my mood.

 

 

Sky, so tell me, is the article true? Jiyong calmly asked.

 

 

How would I know?! Last time I checked, he was planning on bringing me to Japan for our 6th anniversary. But I guess he’ll be spending a monthsary in Japan. I said while I pour a glass of red wine on my coffee mug.

 

 

The moment I was about to drink the wine, Jiyong snatched it away from me and poured it on the sink.

 

 

Who told you that you’re allowed to drink? Huh? He said with a serious voice.

 

 

I know you’re annoyed but let me handle this. He added.

 

 

I didn’t say a word and just went to my room. As I lay in my bed I heard the door locked. Jiyong probably went home already. Lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, random thoughts about hanbin and I’s past started floating inside my head.

 

 

We were always together. We were always there for each other. During the time he wasn’t able to debut, I was with him. I cheered him up and gave him strength to do better. Since the media didn’t know anything about our relationship, we were free to go on late night dates or even go to amusement parks without people noticing.

 

 

Fun times.

 

 

The days when he was preparing for their debut, I was with him. Being a leader, he sacrificed a lot. He was always tired. There are times that he would just get teary out of nowhere. But in front of s, he was always smiling and having fun because he didn’t want them to worry. During the time I felt homesick; he would call and check up on me. He would even call Bobby to say random funny stories just to cheer me up. I remember, 8 months ago when I had to leave again, he also made a promise. A promise that he will wait for me and when I come back, he would let me hear the song he made for me…

 

 

But damn that guy! I said as I wake myself up from my thoughts.

 

 

Aish! Just wait Kim Hanbin. I added as I pick up my phone and dialed President Yang’s number.

 

 

Hello? Hello? He picked but he’s not saying a thing? what the heck…

 

 

*deep sigh*...Hello? President Yang finally answered.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter