Exclusive, Yonghwa and Seohyun shares their thought about MC-ing together on Golden Disk Award

[BREAKING]

Yonghwa and Seohyun shares their thought about MC-ing together on Golden Disk Award

Seoul - Last night, Yonghwa and Seohyun exclusively doing an interview with Bluefreya team. After their news, about dating publicly surfaced they seems dating so well, and harmoniously. And now their news is MC-ing together at GDA, next year. Okay, we won't talked so long. So here we go:

"So.. Hello all.. We, Me, and Seohyun gonna be MC together on GDA next year, kkk.." Yonghwa opened the conversation. ".. So, if all of you were asking is it Yongseo still dating?" "Yes, we are," Seohyun answered.

"Yes, we're doing well. We are doing too well, so even GDA wants us to be their MC." Yonghwa says while giggling. "So back to November, Yonghwa, my boyfriend, was asked to be their MC alongside with other actress. I won't tell the name of the actress in case of privacy. Then, Yonghwa .. Pfft.." Seohyun laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? Yonghwa exclaimed. "Ani.. Ani.. So then Yonghwa, begged to the GDA to change the actress position to me. And fyi, I'm not the one who wanted it!" Seohyun said. "No.. I'm not begged. Back then, the actress said that she can't join the award because of her packed schedule, so that actress rejected it. So while GDA side, searching for the woman MC, I recommend my girlfriend, Seohyun. Then, they accepted it. That's it. I'm not begging to them at all." Yonghwa explained briefly.

"Ah. Yes. That's it. And for YongSeo's shipper. Don't miss this event, okay? We'll show you the power of YongSeo," Seohyun added. "And be prepared, maybe we'll announce something big there!" Yonghwa closed.

 

Aw.. what a cute couple. They always make us envy right ~ Hope all the best for them, and what will they announce there? Be prepared!

 

 

 

 

ps: HELLOOOOOOOOO

I MISSED YOU ALL!

the reason why I can't update for past this months, because I'm a highschool student now, so many things that I have to study, and also I'm in love with Rowoon SF9 (Back then it was Neoz Dance team). He's inly handsome! and talented! and tall! I also managed an fan acc at IG, the acc id is, @milkyflower.05 I post fanarts, and CNBLUE, IU, and SF9 news. LOL. Okay I'm now so happy hearing YONGSEO will reunited! Heol! I'm crazy now! YONGSEOOOOOO~

okay.. thankyou for reading my crazy confession, lol. hope you enjoyed the story!

 

LOVE,

Freya