CNBLUE's Yonghwa spotted on date with GG's Seohyun on Music Bank backstage

[BREAKING]

CNBLUE's Yonghwa spotted on date with GG's Seohyun on Music Bank backstage

 

Well, Seohyun is playing the piano for Tiffany - Once in a Lifetime, on Music Bank. Maybe it's a outdated news. But, have you heard that CNBLUE's Yonghwa also there, in the backstage? Have you heard it? Have you?

 

So, yesterday an insider uploaded a selca, together with Yonghwa and Tiffany. And Tiff's outfit? It's the same one as the outfit that she was wearing on Music Bank, Once in a Lifetime. And not just that, a fans also spotted that Yonghwa was cheering and hugging Seohyun on backstage. The fans revealed, "When I tried to go in to the backstage, at first I just want to ask Tiffany handsign, but.. I see a couple, hugging. I thought it just staff couple, or what. But, the girl wearing a dress, and the girl called the boy as Yonghwa oppa. I felt strange, why would CNBLUE here? But I just let it be. But after I wacthed Once in a Lifetime, I saw that Seohyun, and the couple that hugging wearing a same clothes. Oh.. So.. Now I know, that was Seohyun and Yonghwa. The couple that was hugging arround is YongSeo couple!"

 

So, Yonghwa you went to Mubank? Why you weren't invite me? We want to see your daily life with your Seo too.

Not just the insider, staff and that fan. 

As a goguma, I'm envy with that fan. TTT

 

 

PS: hi all>.<

Miss me? sorry, i've been on hiatus. hehehe..

and tommorow I also have 12-hours-challenge competition.. TTT

so tired.. 

euhmm.. so do you like this chap? Hehehhe.. thankyou for all your supports, and love.

Be happy!

 

-Freya-

 

ps2: Yongseo epilouge, I still have no idea, wht should i write, 

maybe you also can help me to give the idea..<33

bboing!