Chap 14

Broken and Mended

 

----Amber’s POV----

“Fuck.. I got.. drugged.. Am..ber.. Shittt..” Nicole’s weak voice sounded in my earpiece.

“Shit!!!!!” I screamed with disbelief as I saw Nicole lying unconsciously on the floor in the monitor. I immediately grabbed my shotgun which was lying on the table and slot it in my holster.

I jumped out of the van and began to run towards the club.

“Narsha.. Nicole is down!! I need you to track her GPS location and direct me. I’m pursuing her right now..” I was running as fast as I could. Sweat began to form around my head even though it was cold.

My worst nightmare had come true!! I could literally feel my heart pounding in my head. My mind just went blank when I saw Nicole falling to the ground.

I was stopped by the bouncer when I reached the club. Feeling my anger rising, I punched the bouncer so hard that I heard something crack. Pushing him roughly aside, I rushed in and quickly scanned the area, ignoring the stares from others.

“Where the hell is Nicole, Narsha??!!” I was trying not to scream but I was desperate. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Images of terrible outcomes began to flash in my mind. Panic began to surface inside me.

“I’m trying to pick up her signal.. Just calm down.” Narsha squeaked back.

Nicole… please Nicole.. please don’t let anything happen to you.. please.. I begged silently. Deciding to not wait for Narsha’s reply, I grabbed hold a guy’s collar.

“Where the hell are they?? Did you see where they went??” I pointed to the VIP area. I must have spoke with such an anger that scared the guy shitless.

I shook the guy hard and asked my question again. However, this time, I pointed my gun at his side. Threatened to shoot him if he remained quiet again. I could hear gasps from the crowds nearby. Ignoring it, I continued to stare hard at the guy as my frustration and anger kept rising at a deadly speed.

“Th… there….” The guy pointed to a back exit in the corner.

Pushing him aside, I ran towards the back exit. Stopping at the alley. Looking left and right.

“Narsha, have you got Nicole’s location yet???” my voice suddenly sounded so foreign to me. They were scared, weak, yet angry.

“Got it!! They are at Goodstay Motel. It’s 4 KM north from your current location.” Narsha replied excited.

“Thanks. I also need you to overwrite the club’s surveillance for tonight. ”

I realised the van is too far for me and time is running out. Ignoring who might see me, I decided to use my vampiric powers. I could care less about being found out. Nicole safety is my priority now!

I began to run towards the motel’s direction. At the same time, I could feel the dark power coursing around my body as I ran. I picked up the speed and was now running 10times faster than a normal human being.

Everything just passed by me in a blur. Nothing was on my mind now except the motel and Nicole. I’m so going to make the bastard pay later for all this mess. If he touched Nicole a hair, I’m making sure he is never going to be a father again.

Few minutes later, I was standing in front of Goodstay Motel. Catching my breath, I quickly looked for the stairway.

“Narsha, block all the cameras in the motel and replace them with fake stills. I need the room where Nicole is now.” I was speaking to Narsha in a calmer tone now. I knew blowing up my temper on her is of no use. Besides, it was not her fault.

“Nicole is at the fifth level. Room 507. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of the cameras. Go get those assholes.” Narsha said.

“Thanks.”

I began to sprint all the way up to 5th level. Cautiously, I opened the stairway door, not wanting to alert those bodyguards.

Peeking from the gap, I saw two figures standing on the left side at the far corner of the corridor.

Taking a deep breath, I ran inhumanly towards the two figures.

Aiming at the first guard, I delivered a punch to his neck and sent him flying at least 5 metres away due to the speed of my running, that punch was devastating and deadly. I managed to ski to a stop just in front of the second guard.

The second guard was caught off guard and looked wide eyed at me before regaining his composure. He immediately throw several punches at me which I dodged easily.

“Now’s my turn, asshole.” I smirked evily.

I kicked him hard in the stomach which caused him to kneel down. Holding his head, I kicked him right in the middle of his forehead with my knee, knocking him out cold as blood began to gush out like no tomorrow from the wound.

Walking back to the door, I noticed that lock needs a magnetic keycard.

Digging into my pouch, I brought out a plain looking card.

“Thanks Taeyeon.” I smiled as I heard the lock clicked.

Opening the door slowly, I prepared myself to kick that bastard ass flat.

“Here I come, Nic.”

----End of Amber’s POV----