The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard

“What?!” new bodyguard?!” Irene the princess complained to her father , as her father told her that he will have to find a new bodyguard for her.

“Yeah because the last one decided that he’s too unqualified to be your bodyguard , although im sure that it’s just his excuse . Irene can you stop being so wild? Or I will be forced to get the captain as your bodyguard” her father, Baekhyun said to her.

“don’t you get it? I don’t need a bodyguard! Im good on my own besides , I was just trying to hike the mountain and basically its his fault for not being able to keep up with me , what kind of soldier is he? Are you sure he’s a soldier even?” Irene explained

“I’m sure he can’t because you forced him to carry something else . now I have to figure out who to assign as your new bodyguard . I was about to assign the captain but im sure he’s busy with something else , no excuse Irene , you will need a bodyguard! You are the princess of the country” Baekhyun then leave Irene’s room , leaving her sulking alone.

“Why cant he understands me? I don’t need a bodyguard..i’m safe on my own , he should know that …he make me train with the military when I was 5 ,said to defense myself . what do I train for if at the end I will have a bodyguard?” she mumbles alone in her room.

Night time comes and Irene was just trying to sleep when suddenly she hears noises from outside her room , she was about to ignore it but then the noises gets louder and louder when she realize it’s not just the usual noises coming from the castle staff but the noises she hears was rather peculiar , it almost like someone was trying to break into the part of the castle where her room is. She thought to herself ‘it’s not possible someone is trying to break in’ when she was about to ignore it and then trying to sleep again the door of her room break open , revealing 5 strange man in strange clothing speaking unfamiliar dialect ,clearly those guys doesn’t mean well , as they points on her while talking really roughly .

She can see that the 5 of them has weapons , she catch one word between the strange dialect which is ‘princess’ , she knows quickly that these guys are after her , she tries to escape but there’re nowhere to run as she is stuck in the corner , one guy come forward , Irene tries to fight him but she was no match for him , he was able to snatch Irene and then all 5 guys run , trying to run away with Irene in one of the guy’s back. Irene screams but there’re nobody to save her , she wonders where all the guards are , until she realize many of them are on the ground unconscious , she was alone.

Irene was hopeless , she thought for sure they will be able to take her away and successfully kidnaps her , but then when the 5 guys was nearing the outside of the castle through the backyard , a familiar face that Irene seems to know comes out along with 7 other people , she can’t remember his name , but she was pretty sure she knows him , she remembers those sharp eyes of him , maybe a long time ago. He and all the others was holding a bow and an arrow , it was an advantage for him if they were alone but Irene was captured making it harder for him if he want to shoot them. The 5 guys realizes that and then one of them put  a knife to Irene’s neck while shouting to him in a strange accent saying “Let us go and the princess , or kill us but also kill the princess” .

The guy with the sharp eyes tensed for a bit ,and then he shouts back to them “we will put down our bow and arrow with the guarantee that the princess will remain unharmed” , one of the 5 guys nods . the guy then put down his bow and arrow but then he strangely whistles , and a second after that 4 of the 5 guys lay dead on the ground , an arrow has shoot them right in their heads . The guy with the sharp eyes then quickly throws his knife to one of the person who was still alive realizing he was unsheathing his sword trying to hurt Irene , the knife stabbed him straight to his head. He ran quickly to Irene.

Irene was just standing there quietly in shock , the guy then hugs him ,she then cried . “it’s okay princess, you are okay now” the guy said to her , “thank you” Irene said as she still crying , she took a step back from his hug ,examining his face , she then her hand on his face , her heads tilts in confusion and curiosity , she said “who are you , do I know you from somewhere” . “Don’t you remember me?” he took out a necklace ,which belonged to Irene a long time ago . “Wonwoo?” Irene said to him in disbelief ,”yeah im back , im your new bodyguard” he said to her smiling.