Final pt.2

Pained Necks and Heart Aches

...

 

decided to put up a part two. lmao

 

word count: 1041

 

...

 

When Seungcheol woke up after that night, or later since it was already twelve when they went to bed. He woke up to his boyfriend's back, scooting closer till his arms are around the other's small waist his other arm under Jihoon's neck.

God knows how much he treasures the boy, how much he doesnt want to let go and for how much he thank Jihoon for loving him. For not getting mad or leaving him to sleep on the couch when Jihoon gave him all the love he knew he didn't deserve.

Jihoon didn't leave him when he couldn't say those three words. Three simple words, so simple but oh so complicated.

By the time Jihoon woke up Seungcheol has long left the bed covering him in Seungcheol's blanket, Dark blue for Seungcheol and pink for him, the same shade of his hair which was now flying in every direction. They never used both at the same time though which doesn't give sense to why they even bought each one for both. They never used those two blankets separately even if they fought. They've learnt to agree that there will be no fights on the bedroom, which worked since Jihoon would feel at ease when he enters the said room.

When Jihoon stepped out of the bed and into the carpeted floor, a little too cold for his liking he slowly wobbled to the kitchen, expectantly seeing Seungcheol, cooking with an apron on, sweatpants and a shirt hugging the boy's toned body. He didn't hesitate to hug the older from behind his face now buried on the other's broad back, his small "good morning" being muffled. Not moving for another five minutes before peeking at what the other is cooking.

"Soup?" Jihoon asked wondering why the other is cooking soup he could have settled with normal breakfast like eggs and bread or bacon, but, soup??

"Yeah, Mushroom soup to be exact."

"Why?" Jihoon asked looking up at his boyfriend

"Uh, because breakfast?" Seungcheol chuckled amused at Jihoon's curiosity over such a little thing.

"Why not just make toast or something more simple is what i mean"

"Oh dont worry i also made toast, if you want I also cooked rice."

"Wow. okay but whats up?" Jihoon asking making his point clear

"Nothing i just wanted to spoil my boyfriend for looking so damn adorable this morning."

"The spoiling me is good and all, but remove the 'adorable' part, thanks."

"Sure, beautiful." Seungcheol smiled earning a groan from the younger.

Seungcheol lifted the pot away then turning the stove off with Jihoon still having his small arms around his waist. he easily reached for the bowls up the top shelf of the cupboard they have for utensils, plates, bowls and such. getting some for Jihoon first then for himself. placing them down by the counter and detaching Jihoon then leading him with a hand to the table pulling a chair for him and making him sit down. Fetching the soup followed by the other's he prepared.

"Eat up." He said before eating.

______


That night Seungcheol also cooked dinner, washed the dishes, dried the dishes and so on. He caressed Jihoons pink locks as the other slowly slipped into slumber. He's got an arm hooked around the sleeping boy's shoulders, he rested at the headboard still awake and unable to sleep. He really wants to give Jihoon the love he can give. Spoiling him and making him happy. How did he get Jihoon, just how? How can he not return the love and affection Jihoon has given him? What was stopping him?

With that Seungcheol stopped his own thoughts. What was stopping him?

His mind was now blank as a paper, not even eraser marks or tiny scribbles seen. His mind, searched for a reason.

He looked possesed by the way he's staring at the wall for 10 minutes now, then it came to him. He realized that one thing he never thought about. He was scared. Seungcheol was afraid Jihoon wouldn't be there to catch him when he gives in and goes for the fall. He was afraid.

But Jihoon he, he told him he loves him right? And when he didn't return it, He stayed which gave the words he spoke more strength, more truth.

So, now? What was stopping him ??

That's right. Nothing.

When he figured it out his heart was suddenly b with love, beating exitedly as if it wants to jump out of there to wake Jihoon up himself and declare his finally found love for him.

Seungcheol took a second to take it all in. His heart not slowing down. It was overflown with love that no pain, or fear or any negativity could be traced from it.

Was that love, because of it is. It felt so ing wonderful.

"Jihoon." Seungcheol gently shook the boy

Upon being woken up, Jihoon shifted to face the boy, his eyes still closed and a low hum was heard as a sign of continuation for the other.

"Can I tell you something ?"

Another hum was sent again

"I love you."

"..."

It was all silent now, no hum was heard.

 only Seungcheol's heartbeat.

"What?" Jihoon who was now in his own state of shock opened his eyes only to see Seungcheol already looking at him. "Did you just.."

"I love you, Lee Jihoon" Seungcheol now turning to fully face the smaller.

"Oh My God, Seungcheol. You love me!"

"I love you" Seungcheol repeated now more cheerful.

"Choi Seungcheol loves me!" Jihoon exclaimed louder now up on his knees until he fell on top of his boyfriend

"Do you really love me?" jihoon continued now happier when hes laying on seungcheol's chest again the same position they had when he himself said those words to the boy.
 
"I really do, I wont tell something i don't mean to my adorable boyfriend." Seungcheol was at it again with the 'adorable' stuff

"But you just did."

Seungcheol raised a brow at this.

"you called me adorable but I'm manly as hell."

"Believe me, youre more adorable that you think" Seungcheol laughed. The only thing he couldnt get is how Jihoon won't accept the fact that he's too adorable.