Two

In Love With My Best Friend

After arriving at campus Youngbae helped me bringing my stuff to my dorm, he was already settled in since he was a second year student as me but was living in the dorms since his first year.

 

- At least our rooms are not that far... I thought that since you are a transferred student you would be left sleeping at the basement or something - he laughed making fun of me.

 

-Hahahah so funny - I elbowed him making him stop laughing and opened the door with my newly assigned keys.

 

I didn't know what to expect but for sure it wasn't this: the room was big and really clean and simple, with two single beds, each leaning against the wall; there was also two really big windows that let a lot of natural light in with two white secretaries in front of them side to side, one already filled in with extremely well organized books that most likely belonged to my new roommate; everything was really clean and organized and the only thing that differ from the side of the room of my roommate to mine was an oddly good-looking chair; I also looked and we had a private bathroom so aside from the fact that I had to share it, the room looked perfect to me.

 

- Reeallyy not bad for a basement - I bragged while putting my bag, guitar and sound equipment in the empty bed and secretary in the left.

 

-woa... and you even have a private bathroom you bastard ... - I just laughed and asked him to help me with unpacking.  - It looks like you got lucky though... Your roommate looks as a cleaning freak as you are.

 

I laughed at his train of thoughts - Don't you know how I am Youngbae? Wherever I am I have to leave everything clean except for my room ...

 

- oh my ... this is going to be fun then ... - he laughed with me... - Chaerin just texted me she wants us to go out tonight to celebrate your freedom.

 

- Tell her we have to unpack but we will go afterwards.

 

We both unpacked while listening to music, talking and goofing around. I was expecting my roomate to show up so I could meet him, but no sign's of him so far. I also called my sister to tell her that I had arrived which delayed us because I had to describe everything that I had seen and how the school , the dorm , and my room looked between many many other things until she finally had to hung up. 

 

- Are you ok Ji ? - Youngbae, that had been quietly playing games in his phone and texting in my bed while listening to me talking to my sister on the phone, asked when I sat next to him.

 

- what do you mean? - I asked while leaning my back to the wall not daring to look him in the eyes.

 

- Last year you were so happy because you entered SNU with us, but then after a week you just texted us telling us that you were staying at Busan because it was "for the best", we weren't able to see you or talk to you for months because you either didn't answer our calls or texts or created some kind of totaly stupid excuse that wouldn't ever justify the fact that you couldn't be with your childhood friends that were visiting once a month. Then you finally didn't say no to meeting with us when we went to Busan and appeared with blond hair, more piercings, more tatoos, and a bunch of new friends and a new girlfriend, and we thought "he's ok now", so we didn't force it, we didn't talk about it, but we always wondered about it... is he ok ? are you ok? - he asked me, I looked him in the eyes and saw that he was hurting, he was hurting for me.

 

- At that time I was really in a bad place Youngbae ... - I half-smiled at him - I guess I tought that if I hided it from everyone it would eventually pass? When I made that decision and put my family above myself I crush my own self-esteem, a little bit of my dreams, and my pride... Maybe I was just really embarrassed ?  - I shruged at him - espeacialy in front of you guys... we always talked about how we would study together at SNU and achieve our dreams together...  It wasn't easy to face you both at all... but I guess that with time I started to like the people there and started thinking that being there wasn't so bad after all, and that maybe I could still achieve my dreams, I just needed to work a little extra hard and I would catch up to you guys in no time. - I elbowed him half-smiling trying to make him stop being such an emotional fur ball. 

 

- So are you good now ? Dind't you feel bad leaving your girlfriend and the friends you made in Busan just like that?

 

-yeah I'm good - I smiled at him - It was a shock for sure because I was getting used to the school, but it was kind of thrilling to know that I was going to be able to study in SNU with you guys, I'm still keeping in touch with my friends from Busan, and Dara wasn't my girlfriend - I laughed - she tought she was my girlfriend, which is an completly different history. - He punched my arm making me fall from the bed laughing.

 

- Yah !! Did you just leave a girl in Busan thinking you broke up with her because you were moving when you really had no feelings whatsoever for her? Seriously will you ever change ?

 

-hum ... don't think so bro ... - I said between laughts at the floor.

 


 

- Ji you are really going to like this place, both the crowd and the music are amazing! - Chaerin said excitingly while guiding us to the entrance of a building that had a big lighted sign "Knock OUT". After meeting with Chaerin and having dinner with some of Youngbae and Chaerin´s friends we went out for some fun. Chaerin countinued passing through the queue and the security guard at ease with a simple "Hi oppa" winning us some glares. I was only wearing some tight ripped jeans a nice t-shirt and my favorite leather jacket with some accessories, while Youngbae some leather pants and a t-shirt and a cool bomber. But she was amazing as always with impossible high heels, some really short shorts a matching crop top and a slightly oversized faux fur jacket that only made her look ier. And I had the impression that my friend was indecisive between trying to not look at her or just giving in and staring.

 

- what? - he asked slightly blushing.

 

- Close your mouth, I think you are drooling.... - I snickered at him.

 

- Come, I got us a spot. - she called us. We went to at a table in were I presumed it was a VIP area, Chaerin has always had her connections, asked for some drinks and enjoyed the music. She was right, both the place and the music were sick.

 

- So do you like it? - she asked while moving to the beat. I nodded, we were having a lot of fun talking drinking and dancing to the music but it was time to start looking around for some girls to dance with. I was about to go talk to a girl that was dancing near our table, when I noticed that in the table next to ours there was this guy that was completely drunk and while one girl was sitting in his lap kissing him with almost no response while trying to open his shirt the other was picking his wallet and actually taking his money.

 

-hey Chaerin, do you know him?

 

-hum ... who?

 

- that guy in the table next to ours that is totally being robbed by those girls?

 

- Ohhh... OOHHH --- that is Choi Seung-Hyun he is the president from the student council and the TOP chaebol of our school, everyone in this university knows who he is, I never thought that I would see a good boy like him in a place like this though...

 

- woa that explains why one of them is trying to have with him and why the other is trying to rob him... - I got up - Chaerin would you help me here I don't hit girls. 

 

Both Chaerin and Youngbae came with me.

 

- Hello ladies, would you mind if I sit with you? - I said while sitting next to the one that was almost eating the guy alive while Youngbae sat next to the other girl.

 

- Who are you? - she asked surprised stopping her antics what made the guys face fall to my side almost touching mine.

 

- My question is who are you and what are you doing with my friend? - I looked to the side and Youngbae had already got away with the other girl that had taken the money from his wallet.

 

- We are just enjoying ourselves don't you see?

 

- well you sure are enjoying yourself but my friend here looks a little bit too much asleep to be enjoying whatever it is so if I were you I would be looking for someone more awake okay? - I smiled cynically at her and waved her goodbye.

 

At that time Chaerin arrived with the security. - Would the lady please like to accompany us?

 

Her face turned white and then completely red, she got up and went in the direction of the security guard while cursing to herself and yelling "not to touch her or she will sue" kind of phrases on her way out.

 

Chaerin sat beside the sleeping guy - seriously what kind of does this kinds of things? I am glad it all ended well thought, chaebol or not if you hadn't helped him he would have woke up with serious troubles tomorrow morning. - at that time his sleeping head fall in my shoulder startling me.

 

- Oooh ... It looks like he likes you already - she snickered at me.

 

-What do we do with him now ? it's not like we know him - Youngbae said. 

 

-Just let him sobber up and wake up he will eventually tell us were his room is. - Chaerin decided. 

 

- And who the hell will stay with him until he sobers up ? 

 

Both of them just looked at me... and then at the guy that had his sleeping face in my shoulder... oh ... of course it's me.

 

- who else would be better than his saviour ? you wanted to help. so... help him... - They said while sneackly directing themselves to the dance floor. - if you need us we will be down here - they said.

 

- Ok. have fun you two. - I said while glaring at them resignating at the situation that I had put myself into.

 

But Why ? why did I had to put myself in this situation? I could be making out with a pretty girl right now, instead I'm being drooled over by some chaebol. 

great just great...

I tried to wake him up, calling him, shaking him, even slapping him a little bit, but all I got were just some mumbles...

 

- Great at least he isn't dead... - I sighned in despair. 

 

But then I heard him snore ... yes ... snore ... how dared he !! He was really just sleeping ... I got some watter from the jar and spilled it all over his face making him finally wake up all soaked.

 

-Yah ! Are you awake now ? - I almost yelled at him  - were is your room ? I will take you home ... can you tell me were it is? 

 

He looked at me with his eyes really oppen and blinked really slowly...

 

- Are you a girl ? - He asked really slowly. 

 

Seriously? this bastard ... 

 

- No. - I answered griting my teeth - can't you see that I am a man ?

 

- Then Whyyyy do you want to go to my room? 

 

- Oohh maann - I breathed deeply trying to control myself and not to punch this chaebol in the face. 

 

He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk.He'sDrunk. 

 

I kept reepeting to myself.

 

- Okayyy Mr.smarty pants, so why don't we just go outside to get some fresh air what do you say... hum ?

 

- My name is Choi Seung-Hyun. - He said.

 

-Let's go then ! - I grabed his harm and puted it in my shoulders so that he could support himself on me and went outside with him after quickly texting Youngbae and Chaerin.


We went outside and it was too cold to walk all over to SNU with a drunk person so I decided to call for a taxi, but when I looked back I found a bared chest chaebol.

 

- Oh my god! what the are you doing ! why are you taking off your clothes in the middle of the street?

 

- They are wet ! -he said while whining almost like a baby - why are my clothes wet? 

 

-Oh yeah, sorry that's my bad, here take my jacket instead - I said giving him my red leather jacket regretting it in the same second.

 

- Thank you~. - he said while puting my jacket on but with the back on his chest leaving his back still exposed to the chill night. I sighed and just went for the taxi.

 

- Let's go get a taxi. Can you tell me where is your room now? Or do you just want to sleep in my room and go to yours tomorrow morning?

He just stared at me, with no answer. We finally got a taxi so we just entered. 

 

-Are you not going to tell me were your room is? - I asked while we were in the taxi. 

He just frowned and turned his back to me, looking to the window.

 He looks just like a child. I tought laughing to myself. A cute one.

We finally arrived at campus and I paid for the cab since he had no money anyways. And then he just sprinted out of the car. 

 

-hey !! were the damn are you going ? - I called him while running behind him. But then he suddently stoped and started throwing up on my jacket. 

 

-What the f....  - not cute. So not cute.

I couldn't believe my eyes... my most beloved leather jacket was being used as a bucket for a chaebol's vomit and it was to late for me to do something about it.

He finished vomiting and then threw the dirty jacket to the floor. Starting then to walk in the direction if the dorms again but now really slowly as he barely could stand. 

 

- Yaahhh ... Myy jackeeett !! - I reached it with the point of my fingers and looked at it but it had no salvation it was completly dirty. I still have to try right ? I also took my shirt out and tryed to get the jacket without getting anything else dirty so that I could get it to the room and clean it.

 

- This guy is so going to pay for it. - I looked and he was just a few metres ahead of me, barely standing, and mumbling something I couldn't understand. I sprinted towards him and supported him.

 

- Let's go, I will bring you to my room. There is no way I will let you escape now that you ruined my jacket! - This time he didn't protest  as he was almost sleeping again. I brought him to my room and was relieved that my roomate wasn't in the room.

Maybe he went to a party too?

I put a blanket and a pillow in the floor and gave him some water so that he could sleep. 

 

- Why are you in my room ? - he suddenly asked while sitting in the floor next to my bed were I had put him while I was preparing his bed, apparently he had woken up a bit. 

 

- You are in my room because you need to sleep to get sober. Ok ?  So lets go to sleep ...- I said while pating his shoulder. 

 

- Sleep with me then ... - he said while looking into my eyes. 

For a moment I couldn't breath. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something fluttering in my belly. 

He then grabed my hand that was in his shoulder and pushed me to the floor to the bed that I had made for him.

 

- Pleaaasseeee sleep with meee~ - he said whining like a child while literaly crushing me into his arms. 

 

- Aahhh~~ You are so clingy ! No way I am sleeping in the floor! you sleep here!! - I told him struggling to get out of his chocking embrace.

 

- Pleaasee ~ - he asked. 

 

-No ! 

 

He frowned like a child. But then grabed my face. - A goodnight kiss then ? - and he pecked my lips. 

 

Wait ... what ?? he Pecked MY LIPS ??!!! 

 

I got away from him flustered . - What are you doing you ... you weirdo ??!! 

 

- hehe .. such a pretty girl. - he said while closing his eyes to go to sleep.

My eyes twitched in annoyance. 

I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. THIS. CHAEBOL.


 

A/N: 

hehehehe ~

Hope you liked the random clingy drunk choi seunghuyn. GD sure liked him. xD kekekeke~ 

Please leave you toughts. I am currently on exams season (and I shouldn't even be writting this but studying statistics~ xD) but I will try to update as soon as I can. :)