...1

Bad Boys Hides Under Tables

Jongdae harshly pushed Kyungsoo on the wall when the door clicked shut.

 

"I know...about them," he said, voice unusually an octave lower and eyes looking intensely at the boy caged between his hands.

 

Kyungsoo whimpered, his face pale and body shaking as he look up to meet his hyung's piercing gaze. He doesn't know why Jongdae decided to talk to him inside the labratory room when they could've meet at their usual place. His hyung is acting really strange lately - nowadays, he look more like a bodyguard instead of his best friend. And it bothers him to know whats actually the cause of his hyung's sudden change of attitude.

 

Although scared of the older man's actions, Kyungsoo tried to remove the hands in either side of him. But Jongdae held his wrist together in one hand, steadily firm but not much to hurt the other. Dying of options to flee, he gulped. "W-what is, h-hyung?" he stuttered out, lips quivering.

 

Jongdae sighs, adjusting few strings of hair that fell on his dongsaeng's forehead before forming a line on his mouth, scowling. "You didn't listen to me, do you?"

 

Kyungsoo's brows creased. He doesn't remember a single scenario when he hadn't obeyed his hyung's advices at all.

 

His frown deepens, finding the other in question as the latter scrunched his face. Releasing the grip he had on the smaller, he backs away a a little without averting his gaze, hands finds their way inside his pocket.

 

The silence lingered for awhile, as well as Kyungsoo's roaring heartbeats. Even if his head is turned down, the smaller instinctively  feel the way his hyung's pupil draw holes on his tiny figure. He didn't mean to tremble, but his legs are turning woobly as minutes go by. Never did Kyungsoo feel having this kind of interaction with his hyung since the other had the enthusiasm to share and talked non-stop about the unnecessary. Kyungsoo doesn't open his mouth much, so he nodded and somehow laughed at the stories his hyung's tell. But if he has to pick a favorite, he'll have to listen to his hyung's loud voice rather then being enveloped in this kind of tension.

 

It was then that he heared footsteps going away that he looks up. The door was opened slightly but Kyungsoo stilled his focused on the lips that moves slowly but had had a meaningful warning that sends tendrils down on his spine.

 

__________________________________________________________________

It was the second week of june, and Kyungsoo couldn't keep calm.

 

He was a transfery after all.

 

A change of environment.

 

A change of friends.

 

He stands there infront of his new school, heads down and playing the hem of his uniform. Continuosly pressing his weight on his right foot then to the left as he waited to gather up the courage to finally come in before the bell rings.

 

In a matter of minutes, he felt his phone vibrated and he hastily look for the message. Opening it up and then groaning when he find out who it is.

 

 

From: Big Brother

 

 

Aren't you going in? or do you want me to you there?

 

Kyungsoo turned around and saw his brother inside of the car, pushing him to go in before he lost his patience and walk with him together. He shoots the older man a glare when the other make an attempt of opening the car, having no choice, he grip his bag tightly and step forward through the entrance.

 

There wasn't anything extraordinary as Kyungsoo viewed the acadamy despite of having showered of praises and compliments. Sure its vast but after that, everything was just plain just like his past school. He goes a bee-line to the gym where the opening ceremony will be happening. He looked for a chair to sit and pull out his headphones, waiting for them to start already.

 

He was busy jamming to the song that he didn't even acknowledge someone occupying the seat next to him. His head joins the beat of the song, humming some of the lyrics and losing in his own world. He felt someone poking his shoulder and he turned to his side to see a boy. Kyungsoo supposed he's trying to say something, if the way the other's mouth moves to form a word. His brows met as he studies the other's mouth to understand the message but it was that fast he couldn't catch a single letter.

 

The latter pouted, pointing on his head. Unfortunately, neither that one can make Kyungsoo fathom any ideas of the boy's communications. On the other hand, the stranger's shoulders dropped, sighing in defeat. The smaller thought that the boy wouldn't continue so he slumps his back at the plastic chair and back to listening his favorite R&B songs.

 

All of the sudden, a pair of hands lift off his headphones unattended. Kyungsoo could only blink in surprised.

 

"Whoo  - that's better." the boy beside him says and Kyungsoo's sure his eyes only grown bigger at the latter's voice. When the other sees his expression, he chuckled gently, and Kyungsoo only did notice that rectangular smiles are actually quite very charming. When the other's laugh died down, he emits a heartwarming smile for Kyungsoo to admire. "Hi, I am Baekhyun. I am sorry for taking off you're headphones. The ceremony was about to start."

 

Kyungsoo nods absentmindly, his brain short circuits as the other gives one last smile before placing his gaze on the stage. He could only decipher that the boy beside him was undeniably pleasant looking.

 

"Welcome students to Fenian Acadamy." the sound of the students clapping inside the gym made Kyungsoo straightened his position before the boy accuse him of staring. He joined the clapping and push aside the thoughts of the boy beside him. (he can solve that out later) "Well we have so many transferees in this school year, but sadly, the principal was out of the country. So, I as the student council president will be accompanying all of you for awhile. My name is Choi Minho. I am very glad to meet you all."

 

Oh. that explains why he looks young.

 

The crowd ejects another round of applause, seemingly happy by the news. "But that doesn't mean I will go easy," he could hear the whines of the students in protest. "hehe, that's required. Anyways, a paper was sticked in each of the classrooms, containing your names." he said looking throughout the crowd, smilling. "I know all of you were aware of the school's philosopy already and the breaking the rules so, now, you could go with you're respective sections. I hope you'll have a nice school year in this acadamy." he ended his speech with a bow and the audience stand up to find their classes.

 

Kyungsoo was about to stand up as well when he catched the president looking in his place. He followed his gaze and it landed to the boy beside him who were also looking at the same way. He gulped when the said boy on the stage tear his gaze away and looked at him instead. Kyungsoo gathered all of his stuff and quickly flee away.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Do Kyungsoo

 

Reads the paper on the door. The students were still scattered everywhere, searching for their rooms. Gladly, Kyungsoo had saw his name in his first try. He doesn't know if he'll be happy of getting to know his section this early or if he should be calling himself in a bad karma. He heaves a sigh before forcing himself pass the door.

 

The room wasn't filled up yet and Kyungsoo internally brightens to find the backseat closer to the window was still available. He wants to run there if anyone would be also willing to occupy the seat too. But running with many eyes watching wasn't really his thing, so he speed-walk without being too much obvious.

 

After he was seated, he was planning to carry on with the R&B music he was interrupted awhile ago when another form of unfamiliar human popped up infront of his desk.

 

"Hello! I am Kim Jongdae. What's yours?" this boy- with a cat-like features said. Kyungsoo blinks before answering, "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Hi Kyungsoo! since I am going to seat in here," he pointed to the desk ahead of his. "I hope we'll be friends." Jongdae smiles and Kyungsoo couldn't get it out on his system that he really reminds him of Mr. Fluffy, their cat. Kyungsoo could only smiled back at him. They chatted and acknowledge each others liking until the class was all arranged and the teacher was introducing herself. Kyungsoo was happy he had met someone who he will be feeling comfortable with in his first day.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Good thing I have all you're classes, well except Chemistry and Literature." Jongdae said, examining his schedule. They were walking side by side together to their next class, P.E. "Were going to be sardines in there once we reached the field."

 

Kyungsoo looks at him, face in question.

 

"You don't- ah right." He cleared his throat. "When its P.E time, in one grade level, every section will be having it at the same time." The smaller nods his head, forming an 'o' to his mouth. "I hate this period."

 

They got there in time, the coach was explaining what will they be doing in the first day. Jongdae's words were a little exaggeratted, the field was packed but not as much to suffocate one another. The coach blows his whistle, shouting to them that this will be going to be their free time for a while.

 

"Kyung, are you going to be fine to wait here for a sec?" Kyungsoo nods, waving the other off as he saw that he was on hurry. But before Jongdae could take another step to wherever he's going, he came back and his face had suddenly gone serious. "By the way, don't ever talk to anyone in here until I come back okay? Don't accept anything to anyone. Undertand?" he says, voice stern.

 

"Y-yeah, alright." It reminds him of the lines his brother always rebuked him, he wonders if Seungsoo had a twin soul and it was Jongdae. The older of the two gives a small smile of satisfactory, speed-walking after in the nearest comfort room. Kyungsoo chuckled at that.

 

Once Jongdae wasn't in presence, Kyungsoo sat down in the bench, ruffling his hair in annoyance as he realized he forgot to bring his headphone. It was the only thing that will keep himself distracted if ever he hadn't gotten any friend in the first day. But because of Jongdae, he also clearly forgotten that he was a newcomer.

 

"Hi." Kyungsoo was busy mentally blaming his idiocy that he had shutted down the sounds from his surroundings. Both of his palm blocking his face, elbows propped up on his knee. The stranger cleared his throat loud enough to startle Kyungsoo. He stared wide-eyed at the boy dressed up in a basketball uniform whereas he's not even here the second he decided to sit. "I said Hi. I am Luhan." said the boy, outstretching one hand to shake hands with him.

 

Kyungsoo almost voiced out his name when he remembered Jongdae's instructions. He just flashed a smile on the other male and stands up, planning an unevident escape. But Luhan was fast to catch his wrist to stop him. He turned around to remove his hand off him when he saw that Luhan was checking him head to toe. He forcely retracted his wrist away and glared at the other. "What is it?"

 

"You're new here, aren't you?" the blonde stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

He raised a brow. "And how did you-"    "-Ahah! Kyung! sorry for making you wait, did you miss me?"

 

Jongdae came out of nowhere. Instantly placing his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder - coercing him of walking away out of Luhan's prying eyes. But it struck him that when he gives a final glance to the boy in a basketball uniform, he saw Luhan had a mocking smirk on his face.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

When they were far enough to the field, Jongdae has this itching urge to keep the smaller male in his pocket and never let him see the sun again. He sighs and release his hand on the younger, contemplating if he'll ever do such a thing.

 

"Didn't I told you not to talk to anyone when I was away?" Jongdae's words where strained, partially from refraining himself from shouting or yelling incoherent things to him. Kyungsoo hangs his head low, suddenly finding his thumbs interesting. He heared the older sighs again. "Next time, you'll be going to everywhere I go. I'am letting you watch me in the restroom peeing than leaving you around alone, alright?"

 

That last statement has Kyungsoo quickly looking up (Jongdae thought he had broken a nerve or two) and eyes rapidly growing saucers. It was a cute sight to the older how Kyungsoo really resembled a horrified owl he saw in the museum he had presently visited. "I am not taking complaints. You have to learn." Jongdae added when the latter was about to reason trazillion of things to take his words back.

 

"No please, Hyung~~" The older of the two stopped dead in his tracks and slowly bend his head to look at the younger male. He giddily skips towards the male and ask him again to repeat what he said. "Hyung please, spare me." Jongdae jumps like a mad rabbit he is and hugs the smaller in a circling motion, laughing.

 

"This is the first time someone normal called me Hyung!" Jongdae hugs Kyungsoo tightly, stifling the other.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Section A-C

 

Park Chanyeol

____________________________________________________________________________