Chapter 8 - Sweet memories

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

16th of June 2007

It's been 2 months since Kim and Pie promised to be a faithful lover to each other. Their family know about their relationship and really support them and a little bit force Kim and Pie to prepare an engagement party, but Pie and Kim has agreed to take their relationship slow and pursue their own education and career.

 

at 07.15

It's too early for Kimhan to wake up since it's saturday. Pie kept calling her boyfriend for many times, but still no answer from Kimhan. "Uuuhh such a sleepyhead!" Pie pouted and still looked at her phone. Pie layed down her body to the bed and she had been feeling so moody this morning. "I just have to go there and wake Kim by myself!" Pie decided to take a quick shower, she wore her loose white shirt and matched it perfectly with her black skinny jeans, simple stiletto heels, black purse, and her gold rolex wristwatch. Yup she looked so gorgeous as always. She then went down to the dining room and greeted her dad, mom, and grandparents.

"Good morning grandpa Jack, good morning grandpa Danny!" She kissed her grandpas' cheeks. And then went to her grandmas' direction. "good morning my grandmas!!" She hugged and kissed her grandmas' heads. "Daddy! I love you! Good morning king!" She then kissed her dad and hugged him from behind the chair. She took a sit next to her mom. "and good morning to the role model and my beautiful mommy!" She smiled from ear to ear and kissed her mom. All her family members smiled to see Pie looked so happy and beautiful.

"You dressed princess? Where are you going?" Grandpa Jack asked his beloved Pie. "I'm going to Kim's, grandpa. We have a date today." Pie answered her grandpa while smearing the peanut butter to her bread.

"Oh that tiger. I really miss that kid. You should bring him home tonight. Grandpa would loved to have a chess contender and maybe some business." Grandpa Jack is Pie's grandpa from her dad side. He's a great businessman in Canada and this month, her grandparents took a summer break to Thailand. While Granpa Danny is from Pie's mom, is a doctor. They regularly have a man thing with Pie's Kimhan, while her grandmas sometimes need Kim to be around too. Her grandparents really love Kimhan and sometimes it's hard for Pie to share her Kimhan even with her family.

"Grandpa, stop talking about business, please. Kimhan is still studying either am I. We need to focus on our education first, then we promise you to run the business together, right? But not today, this is our date. Let us have our time together." Pie pleaded her grandpa and looked so upset a bit. Grandpa Jack noticed his princess' changed. "Hahahaha baby what happen? It's not like you separated for years again with him right? I am sorry princess, I promise you not talking about business anymore, but Kimhan. I really trust that kid." Grandpa Jack casually responded to Pie. "Yes Pie, your grandpa and I really want to talk with Kimhan about our future business." Pie's dad now talking. "Why is always about business? then grandpa and dad should talk to Kim personally. I can't do it, he's not my employee, he's husband to be." Pie preparing herself and bid her goodbye to her family. "Bye grandpas, grandmas, dad, and mom. I should go. We'll talk about business later. When I'm 21 for sure. not now, especially on my date. I love you" Pie took her things and went to the main door. Her carpool has been ready for 30 minutes ago. Pie is a perfectionist woman, she hardly late except when it's about Kim. She will be a spoiled girlfriend and let her boyfriend wait for too long.

 

*At Jittaleela's Mansion - Kim's room"

After arrived on Kim's and greeted her papa and her mama, Pie straightly went to Kim's room. She saw her boyfriend still sleeping safe and sound. She kissed Kim's forehead, his eye, then observed to Kim's perfect face. "Handsome..." Pie thought. "Love, wake up baby." Pie gently traced her boyfriend's jawline. Kim opened his eyes a bit and smiled. "Hey Love.. I'm still tired. I had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter