Chapter 5 - Bromance

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Rebels Brothers Based

"Man, are you crazy? I know you don't feel well right now. Here, take your money back moron! I don't want to kill my own bestfriend you know. Come on Kim relax! Tell me what's been bothering you lately. I'm all ears." Dave patted his bff shoulders and passed Kim a mineral water, Kim refused to take the water. "Yo Kim, you are sick. I may be not the smartest person, but you are not allowed to take that vodka Kim. No! Pie will kill me if I let you drink it." Dave insisted Kim to take the mineral water bottle. Kim took the bottle and and started to drink. "Thanks man! I appreciate it. Don't worry about Pie, she doesnt care at all." Kim stared blankly on the road. "Whoaa man, am I missing something about you and Pie?" Dave asked Kim curiously. "I should have known man, that Pie will never ever take me more as her brother. It just a waste waiting for her after all this time. Maybe it's better for us to stay as friends." Kim told Dave with his glassy eyes. "Man, look! Remember the first time I courted on Pie? I tried so hard man. But when it's you, you did it effortlessly. You always know how to treat her well. You even know her better than  anyone, than  Pie herself. Pie always be a better person when she's with you." Dave strengthen his bff. "Hahahaha who are you? A mind reader? So that you know what's on Pie's mind." Kim shaked his head and laughed a bit about Dave's statement. "Are you guys going to always underestimate me, ha?? You and Zee don't even have any idea that I'm such a sensitive guy. That's why I am the one who always "brother-zoning" by so many girls you know." Dave acted like he's sobbing so hard now in front of Kim. "You don't know how hard is for me Kim. Aaaahhh loveeee ooohhh love.. Why always me cupid? Why you never worked just once for me? Why is it always Kim or Zee??? Whhhyyy *sobbing and hugging Kim. Kim laughed watching his crazy bff and tapped Dave's shoulders. "Hahahaha stop watching opera soap man. You are being a drama king." Kim hit Dave shoulders playfully. "That's my Kim! Smile nowwww" Dave stretched Kim's lips. "You are crazy man. Yam will get jealous if you do it again to me." Dave laughed and smack Kim's head now. "Assh*le!" Dave walked in to the base and took another mineral water. "You should go home man or you can stay on our base. But you should go home better if you still want to be a . Jane is going to you if she knows you sleep here." Dave mocked Kim. "Aight man, I guess I should go home. Really, I thank you man for everything." Kim hugged his bff and bid Dave goodbye. "Besides, Mike The doesn't come to tonight's race. You have no opponents here Kim, you are still our champion, the tiger. Don't waste your energy just to race with unskilled people. Get better soon man! I'll see ya tomorrow, aight?" Dave hugged back Kim and patted his bff's head. "Thanks man!" Kim put his helmet and rode his monster home.

 

At Kim's room.

(Kim's POV)

I thank God to have bestfriends like Dave and Zee. They are really means a lot for me. We support each other, we play together, we argue a lot, but still we love each other. About Dave's story this night? Ah yeah, I'll tell you another story. Pie was born in Boston on November 3rd, 1992. Pa studied in UCLA with my dad. Dad has married with mom, but Pa? He was a bit late to get married with Ma. He really worked ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter