the colleague phase

the third wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Ahn Soojin rushed down the corridor with only one thing in her mind, posters for the upcoming festival. She was just a mere member in the committee with no specific titles but yet there she is rushing like there’s no tomorrow. The printing room was just a step ahead when she heard her name eing called by certain someone, who was no longer a stranger by the time they started working on the festival.

          “Hey Soojin! Wait up! Geez, what are you rushing for? The world is not ending yet,” babbled Sehun as he fixed his hair which caught by the wind when he ran towards her.

          “What do you want, Sehun?” she snorted while tapping her feet impatiently.

          “Here, pass this to- hey Soojin where are you going? I haven’t finished talking yet! Aish this girl,” he shouted to Soojin’s walking figure which already entered the printing room.

          She sighed as she quickly stuck her pendrive in the usb port and started clicking to print the posters. She was already occupied with her school works and the preparation for this festival, no way was she going to burden herself for the sake of Sehun. Sometimes she even wondered, how did Sehun even got the post as the leader of the committee for this festival. He was as useless as an egg shell on a stick.

*****

 

          All committees gathered at the back of the hall waiting for their leader to turn up. Soojin glanced at her wrist watch for the nth time, she was so not in the mood. Her usual routine was messed up by this stupid meeting in which not even a glimpse of Sehun was to be seen.

          She huffed and stood up from her chair attempting to ditch the so called meeting. Before she could take a step forward, there he was, striding towards them smiling like a charming prince like he wasn’t 30 minutes late. Sehun was staring at someone in particular, Soojin knew it. She glanced at the girl in question and saw a tiny smile on her face. Pfft, lovebirds.

          She sat back in her chair as she saw another lingering glances and tiny smiles exchanged between those two. Oh God, can you please get on with the meeting? Soojin cleared nad stared at Sehun impatiently. He immediately looked up with his eyes wide open like a deer caught in headlights. Sehun quickly muttered an apology and continued with the meeting.

          Not a surprise, a new task was given to her team and Soojin sighed while packing her notebook and pen. Just as she turned to leave the hall, her name was called- again.

          “Ahn Soojin, can you please stay for a while? There is something we should talk about,” Sehun said with an authoritative tone. She kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter