05. SNEAKED IN

Good Girl. Bad Boy.

The next day... Every time I looked at Jungkook... I kept imagining him topless. I kept slapping my cheeks. 

"KANG HYE MI. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. AURGH." I exclaimed, slamming my chopsticks onto the table. 

The three at the table stared at me with wide eyes. I didn't mind their stares as I just tried to get the image out of my mind. 
 
"Pabo, Hye Mi. Pabo, Hye Mi. Pabo, Hye Mi!" I cried and put my head down onto the table. 

"Uhhhh... Noona? Gwenchana?" Sehun asked, placing his hand in my way. 

I was lightly hitting my head against the table, reciting those words over and over. Now I was hitting my head against the palm of his hand. I finally calmed down after a while and started to eat my food. The three stared at me, but I just stared at my food, slowly eating as I zoned out. 

"Hye Mi!" I jumped at the sudden outburst of my name. 

I looked up with a lost look, seeing everyone up. 

"Lunch is over?" I stood up, grabbing my tray. 

"You've been sitting there and picking your food.. Is everything okay?" Sungjae asked. 

"Everything's fine..." I replied. 

I caught him at the corner of my eye and I closed my eyes and shook my head. 

"Aniya, aniya, aniya.." I repeated and put my tray away. 

I walked to class with Hyun Ae. I tried to listen to her as she spoke to me... Something about... A guy or whatever.. But the only guy that is stuck in my head is him. Which is not good! I like Mark! So stop picturing that! 

"I think I'm going crazy." I cried. 

Hyun Ae looked over to me, "Wae?" 

"I.... I saw... J-Jungkook... S-S-Shirtl-less..." I managed to say. 

"MWOH?! JJINJA?!" 

I slowly nodded and started to hit my head. "I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY MIND." 

"So you did like what you saw." Someone blew against my ear. 

"AH, GAMJAGYA!" I exclaimed, jumping forward. "AISH. JEON JUNGKOOK." 

I my heel to look at him, but I found it hard to look at him in the eyes. My cheeks flushed a deep red as I tried to look away, but keep eye contact as if I wasn't fazed by anything. 

"Oh? You're blushing~" He teased. 

"Shut up! There was nothing to see!" I crossed my arms. 

"If that's the case, then why do you keep thinking about me, shirtless?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I opened my mouth to say something back, but I couldn't think of anything to say. I swiveled around and grabbed Hyun Ae. 

I looked over my shoulder to him, "There was nothing to see! Let's go Hyun Ae!" 

I dragged Hyun Ae into class and plopped down in my seat. Hyun Ae eyed me with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows. 

She leaned in, "So~ Was he muscular? Did he have abs?" 

"Yah! Choi Hyun Ae!" I exclaimed. 

"Wae~ At least tell me." She pouted. "If he's actually really hot under that uniform, you know~ " 

She winked at me and I gave her the most disgusted look I could. Who would want to go for him?! Hyun Ae kept on nudging me for the details and I shook her off. 

"Aw~ Come on Hye Mi." Hyun Ae continued to pout. 

"Aish! He has abs, okay!" I quietly told her. 

"Is that all?" She asked. 

"And... Muscles... You know what I mean! Just picture it yourself!" I blushed and buried my head in my arms, trying to cover my burning cheeks. 

"Aigoo~ Are you sure you're not in love with him instead?" She teased. 

"NEVER, NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I EVER-" But the teacher came in and I stopped mid-sentence.

I fanned my face to calm down. I inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm my beating heart as well. I felt his gaze on my back and I could already imagine his cocky smirk on his lips. 

When school was finally over, I just wanted to leave that classroom immediately. I walked down the road to home, passing by groups of students having fun as they talked with each other. I walked... alone... How long was it since I've went out and had fun? It's not like I don't have fun hanging out with the others at school... It's just been a really long time since I've gone out and had fun. 

But I shook the thought out of my head. I decided to go down this path. Family first before anything else. They need me to take care of them. 

Along the way to home, I heard a faint shuffle of noise. I looked around, seeing nothing. As I continued to walk, I kept hearing a sound. Then a loud bang came out of nowhere. It sounded as if a metal trash bin had fallen. 

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a metal lid roll away in front of me. I slowly walked over to where it came from and peeked into the small alley where the trash was usually dumped for the apartment complex. 

In the shadows, I saw a figure leaning against the wall unsteadily. 

"...Jung... Jungkook...?" I whispered. 

The figure looked up and my gut twisted when I was right. He slowly came into the light and I saw his beaten face. 

"Oh my god... Jungkook.." My hand went up to my mouth as I stared in shock. 

I hurried over to his side and put his arm around my shoulder. I held around his waist tightly. 

"Where's Taehyung and Jimin!?" I exclaimed. "OMO." 

His legs were giving out and I struggled to hold him up. I felt I was dragging him instead of helping him walk. Without thinking, I dragged him to the front of my house. I was going to go to Jungkook's home, but it was too far for me to take him in his condition. I don't think I could hold him up any longer. I quickly dragged him towards the inside the house. 

When I opened the door, I heard the TV on with the usual drama playing when I come home. I didn't want the kids to suddenly see a beaten up person. 

"Hye Jin, where's the twins?" I called out. 

"Oh. Unnie... They're... They're taking a nap over here..." She replied slowly. 

"Arasso." I said and dragged him in. 

I closed the door with my foot and took off my shoes. 

"Take off your shoes." I whispered to him. 

It looks as if he was gonna pass out, but he did as told. Slowly, but surely. I peeked over at the wall that led into the living room and saw that Hye Jin was focused on the TV. I cautiously brought him over to the stairs. Jungkook struggled to go up the stairs, and I literally almost dropped him. We stumbled near the top, and he was pushed against the wall, a grunt escaping his lips. 

"Shh!" I quietly hushed him. 

"Unnie?" Hye Jin called out. 

"D-Deh?" I slightly broke out in a cold sweat as we finally reached the top. 

"Gwenchana?" She asked, and I heard her shuffle over. 

I quickly pulled him over to my room and hid him behind the wall. I shrugged off his arm from my shoulder and looked at Hye jin. She stood at the bottom of the stairs. Half my body was in my room, and I nervously smiled at her. 

"I-I'm fine! Did you finish your homework?" I changed the subject. 

Jungkook suddenly went limp and I used both arms to hold him up. I tried to not make it obvious that I was struggling. Luckily, Hye Jin didn't notice anything. 

"Not yet." She replied. 

"Go finish it now." I said. 

Hye Jin pouted, "Fine~"

I smiled, "I'll start dinner in a bit." 

I fully went into my room and shut the door behind me, sighing. It was hard holding him up with one arm. I led him to my bed and laid him down. He lost consciousness during the middle of the conversation with Hye Jin. I slowly began to remove his dirty blazer. My eyes widened at the blood that was on his sleeves and side. 

I went to the bathroom and grabbed the large first aid kit. I went back into my room and locked the door, just in case if one of them comes in. 

"Jungkook... Jungkook!" I shook him. 

I pulled him up to sit up. 

"Aish. I need you to stay awake!" I grumbled as I tried to keep him up-right. 

The only way I can tend to his wounds, I had to strip off his shirt. I gulped as I slowly ed his shirt. 

"Damn it, Jungkook." I said under my breath as he kept swaying. "At least wake up." 

I tried leaning him against the wall, but he was in a weird slanted position, making it harder for my to take off his shirt. I finally took off one of his sleeves, and I felt exhausted. How many pounds is this kid? It was hard holding him up with one arm. At least it's not as heavy as earlier. 

"Y-Yah!" I exclaimed. 

His body fell forward onto me. My face flushed red, turning into a tomato. By instinct, I pushed him away. He flopped back onto my bed and I realized what I've done. 

"Ah. Mian, mian.." I said as I pulled him up again, struggling. "Damn it, you're heavy." 

I finished cleaning his wounds on his arms and side. Luckily, the cuts weren't really deep. When I was done tending to the wound on the waist, I gently laid him down on my bed. I wiped away the sweat that had formed on my forehead. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a small rag and soaked it with water. I went back and cleaned his face. I put ointment on the cuts, which made his face scrunch up as it stung a bit. I slightly blew on it so it'll feel cool. I then applied the band aids. 

I sat back when I finished tending to him. I laid back where his legs were and stared at the ceiling. I looked over to his sleeping body. This is like the third or second time I've tended to his injuries. 

Now that I think of it, I need to call Jimin or Taehyung... But I don't have his number... I searched Jungkook's blazer for his phone and came up with nothing. I looked over to him, staring at his pants. 

"Please be in the front pockets." I mumbled. 

I checked his right pocket, finding his wallet. 

"Oh thank god." I sighed in relief when I felt his phone. 

How awkward and weird would it be if I had to dig into his pocket.. I pressed the home button, the screen coming to life. I bit the bottom of my lip when I saw that he he had a password. Does he have those fingerprint thing? 

I tried his thumb, it didn't work. Tried his other thumb, it still didn't work... I literally tried all his fingers, sort of locking him out for a minute a while ago. 

"Aishhh... How am I going to call them if I don't know his password." I scratched my head. 

"Noona..." I heard one of the twins call from outside, causing me to jump. 

"D-Deh?" I responded, heading to the door. 

I slightly opened it and slipped outside, closing it right after. I saw Kwang Min looking up at me with tired eyes. 

"Noona, I'm hungry." He said. 

"Noona will start dinner soon, okay?" I said, rubbing his head. 

He nodded and trudged downstairs back to the living room. I peeked back into my room. He'll be sleeping for a while, hopefully... 

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen and started to make dinner. When I finished cooking everything, I quickly went up to check on Jungkook. He was still asleep, but I think I should've put on a shirt for him. I searched my closet for an oversized shirt. There was one, but it was slightly a bit too small... But I grinned at the sight after I struggled to pull it over him.

"How cute." I giggled as I saw him laying there. 

I went downstairs after I heard the beep of the rice cooker, calling for the kids to come eat. I gathered a tray for omma and brought it up. After a little chat with her, I joined the others downstairs. 

After dinner, I cleaned up the table. As I was doing so, I was creating another trayof food for Jungkook. When I was done cleaning, I quietly brought the food up to my room. 

"Jungkook, you awake?" I quietly called out as I opened the door. 

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Jungkook was still asleep. I side and placed the tray of food on the night stand besides the bed. Hopefully he'll wake up soon to eat, the food will get cold. I sat down at my desk and took out my things from my backpack. I looked at the time, seeing that it was near 7:00. 

As I was doing my work, I kept glancing at Jungkook. When is he going to wake up?

8:23pm, Jungkook had finally woken up. But I was too focused on my work to have noticed. The sound of the blankets shuffling and his little groan caught my attention. I looked up and saw his slowly sitting up as he ran his hand through his hair. I slightly grinned to myself as I saw his shirt. 

"What..." He groaned as he rubbed his eyes. 

Jungkook looked around, eyebrows furrowing as he looked at the unfamiliar surrounding. When his eyes locked with mine, he blinked a couple of times.

"What the .." He suddenly said. 

"Yah. Language." I frowned. 

He scratched his head, "Why are you in my room?" 

I raised an eyebrow, folding my arms, "This is MY room." 

He blinked a couple of times again, "Well... Why the hell am I here?"

"Do you seriously not remember?" I asked. 

He shook his head, causing me to sigh. 

"All I remember is..." He squinted his eyes as he tried to remember. "I was attacked... And... That's... That's basically it." 

"I found you beaten up. I tried to call for Jimin or Taehyung, but your phone is locked." I frowned. "If you noticed, you have a bandage around your waist and a few band-aids." 

He lifted up his shirt, and I instinctively looked away, my lips pursed together. 

"What the hell is this shirt?" I suddenly heard him say. 

I looked back at him and grinned, "Like it?"

"The hell?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

I rolled my eyes, "Yah. It was either that or be shirtless." 

"I normally sleep shirtles" He grumbled. 

"Be quiet." I pouted. "It's cute anyway."

"It's girly." He looked down at it. "Out of anything else, you made me wear a Hello Kitty shirt." 

"That was my only oversize shirt that you can fit, okay!" I folded my arms.

Jungkook sighed and threw off the blanket. I couldn't stop smiling as I stared at the pink shirt with the bow prints all over it. 

"Oh yeah. There's your dinner. It's cold now though." I remembered, pointing at the tray.

He looked at it, then looked at me, "How will I know if you poisoned it or not?"

"Yah! Why would I poison your food?!" I glared. 

"I don't know." He said, picking up the tray.

I rolled my eyes as I watched him eat the food. When he was done, he unsteadily got up and then stretched. I secretly took out my phone and took a picture of him in my shirt. This'll mostly become useful in the future. 

"Yah! Don't just suddenly start stripping!" I looked away as I saw him pulling off the shirt. 

I turned back around when he gave me the okay. He had pulled back on his tattered shirt and blazer. 

"You sure you don't just want to wear the Hello Kitty shirt?" I sort of snickered in between. 

"Shut up." He said. 

Jungkook was about to leave the room, but I stopped him from opening the door. 

"You can't go out! My family doesn't you're here." I stood in front of the door.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Wae? So you just sneaked me into your room?" 

"Basically..." I mumbled. "But that's not the point! If they see you, they'll freak out!" 

"Why should I care?" He said, reaching for the door knob. 

"Yah!" I slapped his hand away. "You're going to have to sneak out!" 

He leaned forward, causing me to back up into the door. I held my breath as I saw his face close to mine. 

"And if I don't listen?" He smirked. 

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear that I'm going to kick your ." I said, pushing his face away from the forehead. 

He chuckled, "I'd like to see that." 

I sighed, "Just, listen. Please?" 

Jungkook sighed as well, "Fine." 

I smiled, "Komawo." 

I opened the door and peeked out, making sure none of the kids were in the hallway. Jungkook quietly followed behind me as we went down. I looked into the living room, seeing Hye Jin dozing off. I searched for the twins, but they weren't in the living room. When I checked the kitchen, they weren't there either. I really hope that they're in their room. Nearly halfway to the front door... 

"Noona?" 

"Who are you?" 

I froze in my spot. Damn it. 

I looked back, finding the twins staring up at Jungkook. 

"Where did you come from?" Young Min asked. 

"Are you noona's boyfriend instead?" Kwang Min asked. 

"Kwang Min! Stop with the boyfriend thing!" I exclaimed. 

Jungkook smirked and came over to me, putting an arm around my waist. 

"What if I was her boyfriend?" 

My eyes widened and I looked at him, "YAH!"


A/N: I'M ALIVE. AHHH. I hope you guys like this chapter. It's kinda random. But I'm going to make the next chapter interesting. If you know what I mean c; 

Sorry that I didn't update quickly! And there's 17 subscribers! Thank you so much! Hehe... 17... Get it? Cos the group... Okay. Never mind.

I'd love to know your guys opinions on this chapter/story so far! So comment below~! I'll try updating soon~!!! 

Saranghae~!!!