Hurt

Friendship ?

2012

Amber's POV

It's been 2 years since the debut of f (x), we are very happy because many fans are still supporting us till now. The proof is we can still make a comeback now. We are doing our latest promotional song is Electric Shock. And also that makes me more happy is Taeyeon unnie came to support us and not forget to mention Jessica unnie also came. Both of them always came to support F(x), even though they never come to the other's comeback in our company. Sometimes I asked it in myself, why they're so kind towards us to be willing to come though far from their dorm. Moreover Taeyeon & Jessica unnie  always brought me foods that it's too much for me, like they acted to get my attention. I shrugged it off, maybe it just my feeling. It's just they're so kind towards their deongsaeng.

Now I'll go to have a "date" with Taeyeon unnie. Why I said it "date" ? yeah because it'd be just two of us who have dinner tonight after F(x) promotion finished. I asked her if she want to hang out with me to celebrated my group comeback actually just as the reason, even though I just want to have time to getting more close with her. Hehehe

I arrived at front of her door's dorm, I just wait her outside 'cause we don't want the other's know. Even Jessica unnie do not know, when I was with her very closely. Just my members knew it. When Taeyeon unnie finally came out, my mouth wide open and almost put out my saliva (o_o). She was very pretty, although only casual clothes. She is very suitable to wear whatever I think.

Casual style

Then..

Taeyeon : "Amber, let's go I'm ready now!"she said make me snapped out from my reverie. I feel embarassed, what if she saw my face's redness now ?

Amber : "Yeah, kajja!" I said

In the car..

Taeyeon : "Where we gonna go ?" she asked

Amber : "To a place that you will amazed by it." 

Taeyeon : "Yah, where ? don't make me curious!" she looks very curious until her face looks very cute.

Amber : "I like makes you curious, your face is cute when you like that." I see her face now getting red. Is my words make her blushing now ?

Taeyeon : "Such the evil of you, always teasing your sunbae." I just pull out my tongue to her and make her pouted, I laughed so hard. I scream in my heart, so cuuuuteee..

Finally we arrived in the restaurant that has outdoor area near the beach. Just like my expectation, she amazed by the view.

Amber : "See, you are amazed by this place." I said with smirk

Taeyeon : "Yes you're right, I've never been go to place like this. I have to work everyday, thanks to you who brings me to this place." she said with serious and grateful tone.

Amber : "It means you have to pay me because I've made you happy tonight. You've got to go again with me if I asked you." I said with smirk, and we laugh together in the end.

Taeyeon : "Arraseo, I'll go with you if you want." she said

Amber : "call !"

And finally we arrived at her dorm after we had dinner.

Taeyeon : "Thanks for tonight Amber."

Amber : "No, it's me who should say thanks to you. You have a busy schedule but you want to go out with me, I'm so thankful for it." I said and smiled to her

Taeyeon : "Okay, we're equal. Me too, I'm thankful 'cause of the place you took me." she smiled and we're finally bid goodbye.

Jessica's POV

I saw them went home from their date, I knew they have date. Why ? Because Krystal told me so.

Flashbasck

Jessica : "Hey Krystal, how are you baby ?"

Krystal : "Unnie, I'm fine. You ?"

Jessica : "I'm fine beib, who are with ? are all of your members in dorm ?"

Krystal : "No, Amber not here."

Jessica : "Where ?" I asked since I were curious all about Amber

Krystal : "You don't know ? she go out with Taeyeon unnie"

I froze to heard that, why they go just two of them ?is it a date ? why Amber didn't tell me ? we are a close friend after all, isn't it ? I'm shocked 'till Krystal shout out through the phone.

Jessica : "Sorry Krystal, something disturbed me" I lied

Krystal : "What happened ?"

Jessica : "Forget it, I'm okay now. I want to sleep now Krys, see you."

Krystal : "Okay, see you unnie"

Flashback end

Why it so hurt to see them together so close ? Is Amber like Taeyeon ? If yes, it means during this time I was wrong, I thought we were over this closeness to the direction of becoming lovers. Her treatment towards during this time makes me think that she also has the same feel as me. Tears came out, I cried all night.

Crying so hard

 


Finally chapter 2 ^_^

 

Sorry if you guys can't comment for this story yet, I didn't know if it has to need karma points to open the comment's space.

Thanks to all the subscribers and the viewers for this story.

Wait for my next chapter guys :D