Fx Debut

Friendship ?

Life is so beauty

2009

In an entertaiment company, there is one girl group will debut. The girl group name is F(x) with 5 members. The older is Victoria (Chinese, Feb 2th 1987), Amber (Taiwanese, Sept 18th 1992), Luna (Korean, Aug 12th 1993), Sulli (Korean, March 29th 1994), Krystal (Korean, Oct 24th 1994). During their training, they are so close to another group in their agency especially SNSD, Super Junior, and Shinee. Although they are the junior, but there is no akward between them. They are just like family, moreover they far away from their family.

It was time they will debut stage, and all their fans come to support them. Not only that, some of their senior also come to give support. From Shinee all members came, from Super Junior are Donghae, Ryewook and Eunhyuk. From SNSD are Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Jessica 'cause she is Krystal's sister (also close to Amber but not in public). 

Their first debut song is La Cha Ta, they were not win any award but their song is quite a trending topic in Korea and in another country.

Amber's POV

I'm so happy finally today is f(x) member's debut. I hope we would always be together 'till getting old, and be a girlband who can make our fans happy to see us and support us.

Also I was grateful that our senior always support us ^ ^

Taeyeon : "Congratulations guys, hope you all could be the best girlband in this world!"

Victoria : "Thanks sunbae-nim"

Jessica : "Congratulations for your debut guys, hwaigthing ! Don't forget to keep healthy, and you Krystal don't forget to eat." after that her eyes keep stare at me if I'm not wrong. Something wrong with my face ?

Krystal : "Aish unnie, you are my unnie or not ? all people know I love to eat everytime there is food. I will never let my lovely stomach hunger." she said with pout to make some agyeo. Everyone laughed to see that.

Taeyeon : "Amber you are so cool, many fans scream on you when your part to sing." I'm blushing to hear that *as for your info guys, I have a crush on Taeyeon unnie from the third time we met.

Amber : "Unnie..you're too much." I said with blushed on my face.

All who in there laughed to hear that..

 

In the dorm

Krystal : "Guys, there are foods from Jessica unnie to celebrate our debut today. She gave us a lot of foods. Aish, Jessica unnie is too much. How could we eat all these foods while we're on diet." she complained.

Amber : "Yah, instead of thanking even grumpy. We can give some of it for our managers." I scolded her. She has been like my sister, so we never feeling akward to each other and also to all members. We are so close and never have secret, we always share our problem  including my secret why me and Jessica don't want to publication our friendship.

Krystal : "Hehe..mianhae I didn't think of it." she said with grin and showed her teeth. So cute and childish sometimes.

Victoria : "Okay guys, let's just eat these food. So we can go to sleep for tomorrow's schedules." yes, she's the leader, wise, and very patient towards us ^ ^

After we all finish ate dinner, we go to sleep..

 


Annyeong :D

Why Jessica and Amber want to secret their friendship ? Is it wrong to all people in the world to know it ? Let's see the reason in another chapter if you all want :/

 

How's my first chapter ? interesting or not ?