Far Away (Part 1)

Conceited With Love

 

“oppa?” jessica said knocking on the door. “are you okay?”
“oh crap!” I whispered pushing jaejoong away from me.
“wae?~” he asked.
“oppa??” Jessica knocked again.
“shes gonna think somethings up between us!”
“its fiiine!” he smiled. “I told her that I had a stomach ache”
“hahaha a stomach ache? Nice one babe” I high-fived him. “I should get going then” I giggled quietly.
“alright. See you later?”
“later?...mmm…I don’t know its kinda late already…”
“aww… okay, but hey! Heres the spare card key to my penthouse. Come over anytime!” he cheekily smiled.

I smiled and gave him one last kiss before he went into the bathroom stall and acted like he has a stomach ache. I opened the door and saw jessicas face.

“unni?! What are you doing in here?? Wheres jaejoong oppa?”
“…hes in here?” I asked. “I don’t know…I was fixing my makeup. I just saw someone quickly running to the stall though.”
“yea… it was jaejoong oppa… he said he had a stomach ache.”
“oh really?...okay then, you wait for him. Im gonna go back and talk to tabi oppa.” I smiled.
“alright.” She lightly smiled back.
whew!” I thought walking away.

The night went on as I was talking to tabi oppa all night while jaejoong was talking to Jessica. Occasionally, my eyes would wander over to them until tabi oppa caught me.

“you like him?” he asked sipping his drink.
“w-whuut??” I said playing stupid. “im more worried about my cousin. He seems like a player…” I mentioned acting disgusted.
“jaejoong?? A player?... nah baby girl. The one player in this room is me” he laughed.
“waaah! You think so highly of yourself oppa!” I laughed with him.
“hahah but yea… jaejoong may seem like a player pimp status but hes an okay guy.”
“…and why are you telling me this?” I questioned sounding uninterested.
“I don’t know im just letting you know just in case you wanna get with him or something” he chuckled.
“hahaha nah! He doesn’t seem my type” I lied.

Everyone really seems to like jaejoong. From my parents to tabi oppa and strangely enough, even jungmin said that jaejoong was a good guy.

“I really picked the right guy to fall in love with”I secretly smiled.

Its almost 4 in the morning and we finally decided to go home. As I was driving home, Jessica had fallen asleep with her head tilting to the side. I let out a long sigh and continued on the road home.

Next morning, I was lying in bed feeling really lazy. I rolled around in bed feeling uncomfortable…like something is wrong. So I sat up and looked around my room. On top of my dresser, there was a little red box with a card attached to it. I got up from my bed and walked over. Grabbing the box, I sat back down and opened it. The card read:

Forget the past, and
enjoy our future.
I love you…
-J

“jaejoong sent me something else?” I thought smiling.

I opened the little red box and saw a diamond bracelet.

“…wow…this is something different.” I thought.

No one has ever given me diamonds before because I don’t really prefer them. I took it out of the box while gazing at it. As I was looking at it I heard a text message coming from my phone. So I rolled over the bed to get to the other side and grabbed my phone.

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
good morning honey! are you up yet? <3

To: BIG JERK!
yeah, im up! Can I help you? : )

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
mmm… I was wondering if you had anything planned for today?

To:BIG JERK!
…umm I don’t think so? Why?

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
Wanna go out today???

To: BIG JERK!
go out? You know we cant do that haha

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
I know! That’s why I have something planned for us! So are you free?

To: BIG JERK!
yes oppa…hahaha

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
YES! Okay well can you come over here then? Since I cant go over there

To: BIG JERK!
sure thing boss! Ill be over in a few!

1 new txt message

From: BIG JERK!
araseo! See you soon! <3 <3 <3

To: BIG JERK!
mmm! <3 <3 <3 <3

I fell on my back and laid there for a bit. Before I got up, I decided to change jaejoongs name on my phone for something more suitable. I got up finally, showered and changed. I blew dry my hair and did my makeup before leaving to over to jaejoongs place.

Walking downstairs, my mom spotted me and started interrogating me.

“hey sweetie! Where are you off to this morning?”
“… im off to go meet chaerin and bommie today…”
“really? I miss those girls, you should tell them to visit sometime” mom smiled.
“I will” I smiled.
“hey dear I have something to ask you…where did you take Jessica last night? The poor thing is completely knocked out.”
“oh… I took her to have some fun omma that’s all. I should get going now. They are probably waiting for me already at the mall.” I lied.

“alright honey. have fun!”
“thanks omma! Bye!” I said walking out the door.

Driving to jaejoongs, I heard my phone go off again. I reached for it and quickly read it and replied before I die trying to get there.

1 new text message

From: Nae Sarang (My Love)
Are you almost here?

To: Nae Sarang (My Love)
I just left. Now stop texting me before I die from replying back to you!

After that I didn’t get a message back. When I got there, I quickly walked through the lobby covering my face with sunglasses and a scarf and took the elevator up. Once I reached the top, I walked to jaejoongs door and let myself in closing the door behind me.

“oppa?” I said putting my purse down on the table near by.

I quietly searched for him hoping to surprise him. He wasn’t in the kitchen and he obviously wasn’t in the living room so the only place he can be is in his room. I tip toed into his room and saw that killer was sleeping soundlessly in his cage. I then noticed that his bathroom door was slightly opened with the lights shining through so he HAS to be in there. I smiled to myself as I carefully made my way over to the bathroom door. In my head, I started a countdown before I actually scare him.

3, 2, 1!” I counted laughing to myself

“BOOO!!!” I yelled popping in. “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I immediately screamed then quickly turned around.
“HOLY !!” I heard jaejoong cry grabbing for a towel.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears rushing out of the bathroom to the living room with Killer barking.

“oh my god oh my god oh my god!” I quickly repeated with my ears covered and with my eyes shut.

Sitting on the couch not able to see or hear anything, I couldn’t get the image out of my head.

“aaaaahhh!” I cried. “get out of my head!” I said knocking myself on the head. “please jesus, kill the image!” I muttered to myself. “aaahh!” I cried again.

Jaejoong finally came out of this room fully clothed and walked towards me. I quickly got up and went behind the couch.

“whats wrong babe?” he asked with concern.
“stay away from me for a few minutes!” I said with my hands in front of me.
“what? Why?” he said standing there.
“just!...stay away!” I said looking at him then his image popped in my head.

“AAAHHH!” I cried turning around covering my ears and eyes.
“baby?!” jaejoong said holding me from behind.
“aaahhh! I said stay away from me for a while!” I exclaimed trying to get out of his arms.

“honey!” he laughed holding on to me. “why are you so…scared?”
“oh my god!” I repeated again squatting down.
“chillax baby…I wont hurt you” he said calming me down.
“that’s not what im worried about…”
“then what?”
“im worried that im gonna be…scarred for life! My eyes!”
“aigooo!~ your acting like a child!...besides… I didn’t act like that when I saw your body!” he winked.
“yah!” I shouted quickly standing on my feet feeling embarrassed again.

I covered my face and whined into my hands as jaejoong held me.

“its okay…want me to fix this problem?” he asked me cutely.
“mmmm!” I said nodding my head.

In the living room, I was playing fetch with my killer with jaejoong sitting on the couch while we were on the floor.

“so what are we doing today?” I asked playing tug-or-war with killer using his favorite toy.
“you’ll see when we get there” he smiled.
“get there?...we going somewhere?”
“mmm!... far away!” he smiled.
“ohhh… far away” I said not paying attention. “eeehh?? Far away??” I cried when it hit me.
“yea… you said that we cant be out in public where people can see us so why not go somewhere where no one can see us.”
“how far away are we talking?”
“a few hours drive and a 25 minute boat ride.”
“say what? Theres a boat ride too??...are you taking me out on a date or planning to murder me huh?” I chuckled.
“trust me. your really gonna enjoy! Its just gonna be the two of us! And we know that no one will bother us!” he said sitting next to me throwing his arms over my shoulders.
“what about my baby? Can we take him?”
“sure”
“yay!!” I cheered. “family vacation!” I said moving killers paws. 
_____________________________________________________________
thought id update early today because when it gets late at night, i realize that i get
really lazy lol. and of course i get to update again tonight for part two!
Thanks for reading!

NO SILENT READERS PLEEEEEEASE!!!!