[F] Depressed? Nah!

Contains Much Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

She was rolling few times on her bed. She felt very happy and heartbeats that came since last night kept beating with maximum speed. To be honest, right now, Sooyoung felt like she couldn’t breathe. Who was comfortable when out of breat? No one, right? But, for someone with current situation like Sooyoung right now, she must had great things happening.

 

Since last night, crescent moon that appeared in her face seemed shone on her face. That’s why Yerim asked her if she wore milk mask when she slept. Then Sooyoung just answered with a chuckle and grin, which made her face more shining. At that moment, Yerim realized that her ‘unnie’ in Red Velvet was happy that made her aura radiated even when the curtain that covered their room wasn’t opened yet. Because Sooyoung was smiling like a bipolar, Yerim, felt something strange with her, then left their room without saying anything to her. And not long after that, Sooyoung could hear Yerim complained to Irene, “Because too depressed since her We Got Married done, Sooyoung-unnie becomes crazy!”

 

Usually Sooyoung will run directly to the place where someone said something that didn’t true about her, but this time Sooyoung let it go. Because Sooyoung didn’t want to tell what ‘the problem’ was. Even ‘the problem’ at that time was a ‘happy news’. Sooyoung just wanted to feel the happiness alone. Ah no, no! She just wanted to feel the happiness together with someone that Sooyoung wished she knew what he’s doing right now, which is that guy who was having breakfast and got excited on his and s’ dining table.

 

In front of him, s that were older than him passed in front of him. Every time one of them looked at maknae, which was enjoying his food alone in his chair, made their eyebrows furrowed. They didn’t understand what’s happening with that guy. Because, as they looked him themselves, this week, their ‘dongsaeng’ seemed confuse and once glum two days ago. But suddenly, the monolid guy changed 180 degree from few days ago. His leader gaped all along since his ‘other dongsaeng’, Ilhoon, said that Sungjae was smiling by himself in the kitchen. Even when his hands busily looked for ice cream in the refrigerator, his neck and face directed to Sungjae.

 

“Is it because he’s depressed?” whispered Peniel to Eunkwang. Eunkwang, who realized that he was being talked to, directed his head to Peniel who was standing on his left. The leader shook his head, not sure. “I don’t know. Maybe yes, maybe no.”

 

“If it’s true that he’s like this because too depressed, what about BTOB’s career?”

 

Eunkwang then gaped widely again. Probably like both of his hands could enter his mouth. “No! No! No! Don’t ever be! Pen, don’t talk rubbish!”

Peniel scratched his forehead. Felt a little bit over, talking like that to the leader, “Sorry. But, this is the only time that someone got depressed after his ‘fake marriage’ is over.”

 

Eunkwang sighed. He’s pitying Sungjae with his condition right now. But also afraid seeing their maknae became like that. Look at him, he kept on scooping that big-portion-like-a-big-pan chocolate cereal with chocolate milk! He even kept smiling scarily—I mean, you know that Yook Sungjae’s smile is a smile that make women melt? And every time one member looked and saw him surprised and wondering, Sungjae will said unusually, “Hi, hyung!” Is that scary enough?

 

Without Eunkwang knowledge, Peniel already went away from him. Then after he saw Peniel’s body clearly, Eunkwang realized. He was approaching crazy Sungjae. One of his hand holding a green apple that he took from refrigerator earlier when Eunkwang took the milk.

 

Felt that his shoulder a little bit heavier because Peniel’s strong hand landed on it, Sungjae turned his head up to Peniel, still eating his cereal. From that close range, Peniel wondered if Sungjae could finish whole cereal that can be shared to seven of them. Inside his mind, Peniel felt sad with ‘their dongsaeng’. It’s true that this is the first time that Sungjae felt in love for the first time since he got his first wet dream. But, should his love story tragically ended like this?

 

 “Hyung, want cereal?” asked Sungjae. Both of his shining eyes when looking to Peniel from below made Peniel became sadder and Eunkwang that was still in front of refrigerator felt both concerned and dizzy. Because he’s their leader.

 

Peniel nodded his head as ‘Yes’ answer, even though he didn’t really want the cereal.

 

He thought that he wanted to give a spoon for Peniel then ate it together, but, “Make your own! Yesterday I bought lots of cereals. Each one of you can take three boxes.” What the hell is this -_-. Even Peniel didn’t want it, didn’t mean that he didn’t want to eat it. But once again, he saw changes on the taller guy that made him sad.

 

Peniel kept on his position for few minutes later. Sungjae ate his cereal again. Few seconds after that, all members now were all on dining room. Oh, there was their manager there. Kim Siho, the manager, seems discussed something with Eunkwang and Ilhoon at the corner. Minhyuk, Changsub, and Hyunsik already sat on chairs that facing Sungjae. Peniel was still same as before, standing beside Sungjae. Three members, who sat in front of him, looked at Sungjae with sad and pity face. Sungjae, who realized something strange happening, now was looking at those three members. His smile on his face slowly sank, replaced by his flatted lips. One of his eyebrows furrowed, posing that he’s astonished. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Eng…Nothing.” Minhyuk answered with doubting tone.

 

Sungjae furrowed his eyebrows more, adding the intensity of astonishment with spontaneity, made Changsub said, “Sungjae, we know you are depressed but please don’t be like this.”

 

Sungjae put his spoon beside his pan. “What do you mean?”

 

Below the table, Minhyuk and Hyunsik’s feet kicked Changsub’s several times. This made Changsub wondered if something wrong with his words. He just said to the point, what’s wrong with it? -_- Suddenly, Peniel sat on chair beside Sungjae. His body directed toward Sungjae. His hand nudged Sungjae’s elbow so he turned his head to Peniel. “Listen to this, maknae, we know that you are depressed when CEO said that your contract on WGM will be over. We also know that it’s your first time fall in love with someone. But, don’t be like this. You know, there are still lots of beautiful, y, and cute girl than Jo—“

 

 “Eyy…what do you say? In my eyes, no one can exceed Joy.” Sungjae diverted his gaze to his hyungs in front of hin, “and you guys, why you staring me weirdly like that?”

 

All of the members suddenly quiet. No one speaking. They looked at the maknae with confused look. Not long after that, their manager asked, “You aren’t depressed, are you?”

 

Sungjae frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter