[F] Love At Every Sight

Contains Much Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know if this is ficlet or not, but I feel that it was too long. As the title said, this is a first part of “Contains Much Sugar”. CMS is a new project that contains Bbyu couple’s drabble and ficlet. As the main title said, I hope, this first part truly ‘contains much sugar’. Happy reading ^^

 

* * *

 

They argued about unimportant topics for more than two hours. Since they left theater building, on the way to home by walking together, and stop for a while to buy bottled juice in the minimarket, then decided to play in the park until now, their argument about love at the first sight still went on. Yook Sungjae, sighed resentfully, because their conversation kept on the topic of “love at the first sight”. Because of that, when he knew that his bottled juice was empty, he took melon-flavoured bottled juice from his bestfriend-slash-junior-neighbor’s hand, Park Sooyoung. A little luck for Sungjae, because it seemed that Sooyoung didn’t realize her drink was not on his hand. Even though her eyes still focusing on Sungjae while her lips kept on talking about love at the first sight.

 

“I said, love at the first sight exists!” That sentence became end of Sooyoung’s long talk. And Sungjae knew, it was just a temporary. He knew the girl since he started to talk with her after the girl was disturbed by other children in kindergarten. That girl, wouldn’t stop talking about something that still wandering on her mind, till the sun raising on the morning. In other words, when the day changed.

 

While drinking his melon juice, Sungjae glanced on Sooyoung that was sitting on the swing beside him. She was still taking her deep breath. One fact about Sooyoung, she panted like an athlete that just did a marathon after she talked lengthy in one breath. Cool.

 

“Lots of people already encountered it, Oppa…” blah blah blah. Sungjae rolled his eyes again. His hands that didn’t hold anything moved to his face then he rubbed his eyes. Sungjae really wanted to say to Sooyoung that he was tired with the conversation. That he wanted to date with his pillow, bolster and bed. He wanted to sleep.

 

If Sooyoung just his bestfriend, junior and neighbor, Sungjae must have nagged her and urged her to go home. But, Sooyoung was just not as simple as that to him. Sooyoung was the one that Sungjae categorized specially. Which that category only Sooyoung gotten from everyone that Sungjae knew. Because of that. Sungjae chose to be quiet and listened to her. And to add things, even Sungjae had the benefit right now. Listening to Sooyoung’s voice, looking at her and is near her longer. Even though Sungjae wasn’t paying attention to the topic, but only enjoying her voice, which for him sweeter than SNSD’s Sunny’s voice when she did aegyo and more melodic than SISTAR’s Hyorin’s voice when she was singing. Because of that, Sungjae didn’t know when Sooyoung was finished with the topic. He was surprised when Sooyoung suddenly stood up in front of her. Making Sungjae batted his eyes and looked at her direction, then sent a message through his eyes, “What’s up?”

 

 “My juice?” Sooyoung demanded her juice with annoying tone. It seems that she just realized that her juice was held by Sungjae.

 

Sungjae gave his hand that was holding Sooyoung’s bottled juice. Sooyoung soon took it. He made the bottle cap seemed covered not tightly. She knew that he just drank her juice. When the girl still checking if the bottle empty or not, Sungjae looked at her from below. “Once I saw you from below like right now, but you always look more beautiful everytime I see you.” He thought.

 

A second later, “Oppa, why did you finish it?” whined Sooyoung.

 

“It’s your fault that you don’t finish it quickly!”

 

“Ya! So mean! You have your own juice. This is mine, why did you finish it?”

 

“I’m thirsty. You always ask me to talk. My throat’s getting dry, you know?”

 

Sooyoung pursed her lips. “You didn’t respond to it. How can your throat get dry?” Resentfully she threw the bottle randomly. She didn’t care with the rule on the board that said “Throw your garbage into garbage bin” in that park. It’s already night anyway. 11 p.m. Just two of them stayed in the park. No one will lecture her.

 

“I consider it a debt!” whined the girl. Then she sat back on her swing. “You have to replace it after school.”

 

Just when Sungjae wanted to protest, Sooyoung already continued what she said, “If you don’t replace it tomorrow, you’ll get a fine. You have to buy me two bottles at the day after tomorrow.”

 

His jaw directly dropped that it made a 5cm-diameter hole in his opened mouth.

 

“Just, one day late means one more bottle for me!”

 

“WHAT? Ya, why are you like a moneylender right now?”

 

Sooyoung only replied his question with cold gaze toward him. Then she shifted her gaze to front. Sungjae did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter