Chapter 2

Knights of the Round Table

       Eunji's arms flattened on the arm stool of the carriage. She could see their cottage closing in and in no time, she wouldn't be able to see it at all. Her eyes lightenly settled down.

"How long has it been?" she pondered. "How long has is been since I've seen the outside world."  It didn't make sense. The vast land was beautiful. Why didn't she notice it before? The trees were filled with bright green, red and yellow. Was it fall already? There were charming animals roaming around the area. Her eyelids slightly opened as she turned to peer at her mom sleeping and then at her dad. He was riding the carriage with the horses.

She slightly beamed at the thought. They were married for 20 years, and they're were still deeply in love. Parent were strange creatures. 

Minutes seem to pass slowly as it felt more like hours. The sun was still out, it's bright lights ragging with heat. 

"When are we getting there?"

Just as the thought came to her, she could hear chattering of the townspeople ahead. 

"We're here! Appa, we're here!Look it's right ahead!" Her eyes glistened.

Her father replied," I've never seen you so excited like this."

Her cheeks deepen to bright red. Had she really sounded like that?

"Of course not dad, I'm just sweaty in the carriage." It was more of a lie.

Her dad chuckled. She was really a weird one.

"Hey, wake up your mother. We'll be there in a few minutes."

In a speed of light, Eunji nudges her mother to wake up,"Mom wake up, we're here!"

Her mother grudely rubs her eyes as she peered outside the window. "We are!-- Oh no!"

"What's wrong Umma?"

"We're late! Look people are gathering! We need to hurry."

Her husband quickly rushes the horse in the entrance."I'll drop you off here and I'll meet you inside. Just hurry and go."

Eunji mother rushingly grabs Eunji and sprints to the opening of the King & Queens entrance. As they finally settle down, Eunji eyes darted in each direction. 

She couldn't believe it! People looked amazing. They seem to come all over the places. They were all sporting their most glamourous outfits to show off. The town building were tall accustommed with thick bright red brick. The banners were bright gold that just vocalized wealth.  There were so many colorful confetti being thrown around. Not only that, but the chattering amongst everyone never seemed to stop! People were cheering, drinking beer, and kids playing.

She was going to be side tracked, when she noticed everyones heads turning to the king & queen entering the palace. People bowed and many of them offered gifts of animals, rings, and gold. She looked up from everyone else, and glanced at the king & queen.

Oh was she wrong! The king & queen superb. Has she never come, she would have never seen them before. They rode in a carriage posses two majestic horses. They were embedded with gold and purple cuffling. The queen came with a long purple and gold velvet silk with other luxurious materials added to it. The lace and gems that held tight out her brought out her beauty and youthfulness. Her long blond hair was equipted with long curls that cascading down the chest. Her crown that just seemed to say "weath." Her bright dark brown eyes just seem to endlessy swim in euphoria. Was she happy to see the commoners?Has this been the first to see a kind majesty? Eunji turned to the king. If she thought the queen was beautiful, the king was even more gorgeous up close. She couldn't believe he looked so young, but held so much power. His attire was very similar to the queen. His eyes were almost jet black that could just kill you if you looked at it too long.His hair the framed his face was darker brown than the queens.

She turned to her left so she wouldn't be so concentrated on them. She couldn't apprehend that instead of wanting to go back home, she was admiring the king and queen like a fool. Not to mention the scenery too. Her head slowly turned to her mother. Her jaws dropped. 

Her mother had the same admiring face! She wasn't the only one to fall victim to their beauty and power.

It wasn't then that she looked up again. But this was different, this wasn't the king and queen she was looking at previously. It was a boy, about her age. He was probably 12, maybe even a year older. He wore the same color scheme as the queen the king. She tilted her head closer to get a better look. 

"Eunji gasphed under her breath. Her eyes landed on the boy next to him.  He looked different. His dark brown eyes stared straight as if he stood proud. He was furnished with a silvery sword and light armor. His whole attire and being just stood out to her. Out of all the people that were here, he shone the most. She couldn't point what exactly she felt at the moment, but all she wanted to know was who he way. What was his story? How old his?Does he have a family?

"Umma who is that?," Eunji nudges her to mother to get a quick reply back.

"Him?" she pointed, but Eunji never took her eyes off the boy. "He's the prince, sweety."

Eunji eyes squinted and nodded her head. "No, not that person! The other person!Who is he?"

At this point, her mother's curiousity got the best of her. She had never seen her daughter so focused on someone else outside of her friends. Her mothers eyes inclined upwards and smiled. "Ah that person." She replied with a soft smile.

"That's future Knight of the Round Table, Park Chanyeol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to add another chapter dedicated to Apink's 5 yr anniversary! WOOWOOWOWOWOW!