Chapter 1

Knights of the Round Table

       It was a new day, a new experience to explore the world. Eunji, a young commonor in the remote village of Busan was getting ready to go to the main palace in Seoul. Every year, the king and queen place a royal party for dancing and spreading love throughout the village. Everybody was welcomed. The king and queen were both of kind souls who upon themselves welcomed any newcomers to their land. She had heard many stories of them. She could remember it just yesterday her mother was rambling off on how her mother was literally bragging about the kind and queen of the land. She didn't really quite understand. But truely, she didn't care. She was 12 years old! Kids were suppose to be free and play around. Not worry about looking pretty for some king and queen. Who was she to impress, she questioned herself.  She rolled her eyes and for the first timein forever, frowned. As she got unsteadily ready in her clothes, she could hear her mother's scream liberating the whole house.

"Eunji, hurry up! We must get going soon," 

Eunji frowned deeper," I don't even want to go. I want to stay home and play with my friends."

Her mothers eyes suddently darted her way and all Eunji could feel was maddening stare that couldn't seem to back off. 

"What the heck," she slowly gasphed under her breathe so her mother wouldn't hear. She couldn't fathom her mother's obsession on the event.

"What did you say to me?" Her mother eyes went cold, almost like a prey eager to kill it's victim. But, that's where the problem was. This was her mother and it was more like her mother was going to kill her.

Eunji's body immediately became rigid. She knew she had a "foul" mouth, but she knew when to stop. Her mother was much scarier than  animals alive or extinct. And if she didn't stop, she wouldn't hear the end of it from her mother. Her mother would be much..-

"Honey, stop scaring our daughter," her father spoked up. 

"She's being a brat and won't listen to me. How else am I suppose to get her to listen?"

Eunji could see her father walking to her mother. He leaned in and whispered something inaudible to Eunji's ear's. "What is he saying?," she wondered. Before, she continued, her father was right in front of her. He stood to her level and smiled. Eunji never noticed it before, but all she could see was his face that suddenly had grown old with wrinkles foaming. His smile and eyes soften. 

"Eunji-ah, would you listen to your umma?"

"Why should I?"

"Because she loves you and she wants you to have fun."

"But-"

"Please Eunji" Eunji couldn't bare the puppy face that was forming. Her dad was unbareable.

"Ah fine. Fine I'll go!." 

Her dad's face lightened up.Her knew his little girl couldn't bare seeing his puppy face. It worked every time.

"I promise to get you a snack," his father whisper.

"Fine," Eunji replied back with a smile slowly casting on her face as she looked away.

"Lets just go." she said. 

"Okay, family! Lets get going!" Her dad scurried off to get ready as Eunji was left questioning her diginity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: After two whole months, I finally updated, lol. I'm sorry. I'm still busy with school and deciding on what college to go to. It's a hectic senior year. Seriously, I don't know how I survived. I only have a month and a half before graduation!Ugh.Anyways, Eunji finally came out with her album and mv! It's so AMAZING! I guess this motivated me to put up a chapter. Who would have known? Anyways. I decided to end this chapter really light before it goes off to a darker theme. Hope you enjoy.