New CEO

Fade out (late update)


Its been almost two years Namjoo worked at PF Co. as Finance Manager.Literally she managed to get the position because of her approval in a Management & Economics.She supposed to perform her services for her dad's company KA Trading but she decided to earn experienced from other company before she become a new CEO to replace her father.Namjoo indeed one of the child from successful family.But she doesnt care about the title she'd received,it doesnt matter for her.If she could,she wanted to live by her own effort without using any single moneys from her parents.But among her friends,only Taehyung knews about her wealthy,even Jimin doesnt know about this.She decided not to tell everyone about her wealthy because she afraid if people only want to be beside her because of that.

She'd been dettered because of her first relationship.She found out that the man she loved only loves her moneys and wealthy.He never ever being sincere when it comes to relationship.That's why when she started to build her relationship with Jimin she decided not to tell him about her.But she clueless why she didnt know every single things about Jimin background.She tried to ask him but Jimin looks like want to avoid it.There's something that she's not allowed to find out.Sometimes she have been thinking what kind of relationship they are.


 

Namjoo was at her workroom trying to do her works.Being a Finance Manager not an easy task.She needs to be detailed in everything,give a double checks for every files,proposal to make sure there's nothing mistakes done.

"Knock,knock"

"Come in" said Namjoo without looking at the door still focusing on what she works it.

"Wuittt,,Im here..wanna go grab a lunch??"

"Ahh..Hyerimahh..lunch?? What time is now??" While looking at her watch,and formed a 'O' on .

"Yahh!! Its already 1.30 P.M.,,you're so into ur work..come on,,dont be so intense.." hyerim trying to control her anger.

"I think u should go first,,i will go after u,there's several thing i need to finish it." Muttering Namjoo but her eyes still on the files.

By looking at that,Hyerim rushed to her and grabbed the files put it at other side.

"Namjoo-yahh...now is lunch time,,u need to take a break,gain back ur energy,,i dont care,no matter what u need to come with me,,let's go." While pull her right hand to make her get up from her leather office chair.

"Okay,okay...i'll come with u,no need to grab my hand..Your's pretty strong..its hurt."

"Owhh...soryy,,hehe,,i did not mean too..hehe"

Hyerim is one of her dear friend in this office.She is a cheerful and delightful person,Namjoo didnt know when she not in the good mood,,because she always smiles.The signs of pain couldnt detected on her face,its really diffucult.Hyerim is a secretary,she works at 6th floor, meanwhile Namjoo works at 7th floor.Every floors had their own specialities and parts.Like Namjoo,her floor was more about financial and currently her floor was including a CEO room too,and Hyerim was more about managements and there is the place where confidentials files or things were kept.


 

"Joo...did u know that??" Asked hyerim.

"Know what??,,what are u talking about?" Full of curiousity.

"Haishhh,,its hard to have a friend like this,where did u live before this??"

"Can u just straight to the point,,no need to insult me,,"

"Im not insulting u,but u re-"

"Hyerimahh,,,just tell me,what it is?? You've talking too much."

"Ahh!! Im almost forgot about that...our ceo will retire,,,hoho.." ^_^ excitingly.

"Okayyy... i already knew it.What so interesting about it?? Continuosly shove in her pasta.

"The best part is.....his son will take over his place..rumours said that he is so freaking hot!! Wuuu...i cant wait.." more excited....

"That's it?? So,do i look like i care..youre so indecent..eww gross," Namjoo smirking.

"Tsk..Namjooyahh.."

"What!!"

"U got nooo jamss.."

"Really!! How did u know,,im run out strawberry jams at home,i need to buy it,,thank u for reminding me..You're i.n.d.e.e.d gooooood friend.."

"Tsk,,urmm..my palms somehow felt itchy,,someone need a treatment (slap) hereeee."

"Just finish ur food,,we need to go back for work.."

"Hishhhh..huh im not talking to you!!"

Namjoo just replied it with a smirked.


On the day after tomorrow

Namjoo was prepared to go for her works,today she wears a white plain blouse with some light pink stripped and black pleated skirt,the blouse she makes sure to tuck in to look more neat.She grooms her hair with braided style.It makes her more comfortable and less heat.

On the way she went to her workroom she akcknowledges that some of the staff were busy talking to each other.She doesnt know what are they talking about,she was too lazy to being a fusspot.

A several minutes after...

"Knock knock"

"Yess,,come in.."

"Miss..you should come out now,,our new CEO almost here.." said one of the staff.

"Ohh..today is the day,,how come i didnt knew it..strangee.." 

"Of course u didnt..u even didnt want to hear anything from us how could we inform it to u..."

"Ermm,,my bad..its okay,,i'll come out later.."

"Please be hurried,miss.."

"Sure,no need to worry.."


Everyone already lined up theirself waiting for their new CEO.Some of the staff seem extremely excited especially women staff,but not Namjoo,she just acted casually tried not to look nervous in front of her staff,among her staff she is the most high position on that floor.

The time has come.This is it.She suddenly felt like her heart going to explode when she heard a sound of someone coming towards them.

The main door begins to open little by little,,everyone tilted their heads tried to see their CEO including Namjoo.

He faces shows but Namjoo still cant see it due to the other staff,well Namjoo height are not so high,,she needs to struggle a little bit if she wants to see him.

He lets out his voice,asking staff who is a head of the department here.

"May i ask who is the head of this department??" Asked him.

Namjoo clearly can hear his voice,,his voice quite familiar to her,,but she not sure where she heard it before.

All the staff pointed their finger towards Namjoo,and they gave a little bit space for their new CEO to reach Namjoo because Namjoo was in the back.

Namjoo still not tilted her faces.She suddenly felt scared,,she thinks if she makes any mistakes.

"Urmm..Excuse me..miss..can i-"

"I'M SORRY!!..." at the same time she tilting her head and close her eyes tightly.

krik..krik....

"What sorry for??..are u in delusional.??..."asked him without knowing the reason.

"Hah!!" She opens her eyes and she sees his face.

Her mind was blanked,,all the staff just staring at her due to her sudden action.

"Red sweater guy!!" She said it in shocked tone.

"Oahhh,,you,,at the park,,we met...ure the one that shouted at me right..btw i have a name..im John Park...not 'Red Sweater Guy"..while smiling

Namjoo still in shocked,his name....Jimin surname also Park,,This guy also Park...she really confused right now,who is that man actually??.


 

Author's note

Okayy..... i dont know what i should put his name...u guys should give me an idea,,,to make his name better..

Sorry for grammatical errors.