Chapter 24

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's P.O.V

Its 2 months after Yoona's death. A lot has happened throughout the days. I wasn’t able to control myself the way I wanted it anymore. The most shocking news I heard recently was the fact that our homeroom teacher, Mr. Yang Seungho was arrested to help to investigate in a case that has something to do with Gahkugen High.

Turns out, they plotted to turn the school into some kind of association in order to achieve their goal in politics. They planned to kicked out those students who parents contribute nothing to the school. In that case, people like Krystal and Seohyun.

But they couldn’t do that as Krystal is the one who has kept the school one of the best in the province and even the nation itself. Krystal was also the one who set up a blue print of the objectives of their meetings.

In other words, Krystal knew a little too much.

Somehow, she found out the real reason why the teachers and the government boards of the school had so many meetings she had to do the post-mortem for them. Krystal planned to call the Ministry of Education but they blackmailed her first.

But Krystal didn’t care. She knew her actions wouldn’t take her anywhere so somehow she asked for Yoona's help. But Mr. Yang found out about her telling Yoona the truth and since then… Krystal had to pay the price.

Ever since that day, Mr. Yang harassed Krystal, ually and emotionally. One day, when Mr. Yang was trying to have his way on Krystal, Yoona past by the classroom and stopped him. She warned him that she would tell her father, which is one of the politicians in the Democratic Party.

The day that she and Krystal were supposed to meet on a building to discuss about the solutions, Mr. Yang somehow got the order to… terminate Yoona. God, until now I couldn’t believe that it was all to save the school from some frauds that try to go over Baekhyun and Yoona's fathers in political areas.

Krystal was supposed to testify for the plaintive defense but the medical team insists her to be locked away for some time in order for her to be able to be cured. Seohyun, Baekhyun and I always came to the court to check on the case but it’s always like that.

The defendant defense team tried to bring in some kind of experts that will tell the jury how sick Krystal is right now and she won’t be able to think realistically to be a witness for the plaintive side.

In case you didn’t know, last two months when Krystal suddenly disappeared on the day of Yoona's funeral, it wasn’t because she was trying not to talk to us. It was because she was admitted to the hospital for emotional stress disorder.

She was placed into the mental ward a few days after the funeral. When Seohyun and Baekhyun were visiting Minseok and Luhan in the hospital, I actually took time to locate where Krystal is. By the help of my sister, I found her address.

Her neighbors told me that Krystal were really sick when the ambulance came to pick her up. I don’t know if I shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter