Chapter 2

Cotton Candy Love

I just looked at the boys and bowed. They bowed as well. I went and sat on my chair but I looked at Sehun's desk, he was fast asleep. God! That dude seriously! I kicked his table and just clamly sat on my desk. I looked the other way and saw that Baekhyun guy sit next to me and the others behind him. Those four waved and looked in front. Time passed by. For the first time I was concentrating on the subject. I was writing notes. I wanted to take a peek at Sehun so I did. As I looked he was looking at me with a seriously? Face. I gave a smirkish smile and looked in front. As I turned to the other side, Baekhyun was rolling his pencil on the book and looked bored resting his head on his arm, Chanyeol was writing and then with frustration rolled the paper and threw it at Baekhyun and they both glared at each other, D.O and Suho were, well studying seriously. How can two guys just be like that when the other two are fighting just in front of them? Suho and D.O really have a good concentration. Suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Sehun.

"What?" I asked him expressionlessly. 

"I should be the one asking you that. Why are you staring at me.  You have something you wanna say?" Sehun said writing something down on his notebook. 

"No have nothing to say, I just looked cause I am the class representative." I said looking at Sehun.

"Seriously? That doesn't even make sense. You were only looking at me and no one else in this class." Sehun said stating the truth. 

"Can I borrow your text book?" I said suddenly grabbing his text book which was on the table. He just blinked several times and started to laugh.

"After all that staring, you wanted to ask for my text book? You should have just asked me instead of giving those small looks secretly. Hahaha" He said laughing hard holding his stomach. I just looked at him expressionlessly. 

"Why? I thought you would get angry. We aren't that close right now are we?" I said flipping the pages of Sehun's text book. There were mostly doodles and funny drawings. 

"Yeah...but I felt I should talk to you." 

That surprised me and I looked at Sehun. He was writing down an answer for a question smiling. Now I felt really bad for not talking with him and specially kicking his chair. All he wanted to do was talk to me. As I flipped another page, I literally laughed loudly making the class turn their heads towards me. I quickly closed the book. The teacher suddenly stood and walked over to me. 

"Kim JongIn! What's the meaning of this?! Don't take this class as a joke! Also your the class representative!! What made you laugh like a hyena?!"

"I am sorry, his face made me laugh. The look on his face made me laugh." I said pointing at Sehun. As the teacher looked at Sehun, I showed his text book. He nodded slowly and just smiled at the teacher. 

"Sorry JongIn, I will continue on my questions." Sehun said looking at the teacher.

"This is really weird. You both were acting like two enemies this morning but now you both are friends again. Fine get back to work." The teacher said walking away, adjusting her glasses. We both laughed softly. 

Suddenly I felt a pat on the otherside of my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed softly as well. Suho and D.O just smiled. 

"You were awesome! So that's your friend? Can you introduce him to us?" Baekhyun said looking over at Sehun. 

I turned around towards Sehun and the moment I looked his way, he looked at me and Baekhyun. He then smiled at Baekhyun.

"I am Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." Sehun said introducing himself. 

Sehun got along with the new students. I just quickly finished off the work. After that, I just stared at the clock. I felt a little sleepy so I stretched my arms and started to take a little nap. Suddenly after a little while. I was woken up by a loud thud on the teachers table. I straightened up squinting my eyes. 

"Class, there is a project for you. For that protect you will do with a partner. So first Kim JongIn and Oh Sehun will be partners." 

That made me look st Sehun. At the same time, Sehun looked at me. We both just stared at each other for awhile. 

"Are you okay with it?" I asked him feeling a little scared. Sehun smiled for like after a long time.

"Yeah it's okay with me. Also I need to talk with you privately anyways." Sehun said looking at me now.

"Oh, okay and also I wanted to say something to you as well." I said looking at my desk. 

"I actually heard about it. It's about your parents." 

To that I just became motionless. So he knew and also he wanted to talk to me. Why didn't I see that? I said feeling bad for myself. I looked at Sehun and smiled. The teacher read out the other names and then the bell rang. We all had lunch. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O became really close with us. The lunch break was over we headed for classes again. The day was really good though. I never knew that Sehun would be friends with me again. It was really surprising. But during classes, I have noticed him that he is hiding something. I thought after school, I will ask him about that. The classes went by and then bell rang for us to go home. I put every item in my bag. Sehun has finished packing and was looking at me. I smiled.

"Can I come over to your house? I need to talk with you." Sehun said scratching the back of his head and smiling. 

"Of course, but we have to pick my sister up from her school." I said remembering Yurin. 

"Oh yeah, you have to pick Yurin." Sehun said smiling. 

"She will be excited to see you." 

"Yeah, I missed those fun days." 

We came out of the class and we were surprised to see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O waiting for us. 

"Can we come over too?" 

To Be Continued....