Chapter 1

Cotton Candy Love

JONGIN'S POV

I heard my alarm ring. I couldn't wake up at all. I felt so lazy. So I just layed down on the bed for a while and then realized. Oh god I have school. I got up. As I got out of my bed, I stumbled to the ground with my blanket. I just picked the blanket up and threw it on the bed. Blankets. I gave a glare and it was to the blanket. As I came out of the room, my little sister came out as well and she was rubbing her eyes with sleepiness. I smiled. If only my mom was here. She would tickle Yurin and she would be smiling. Suddenly she looked at me and smiled so brightly.

"Oppa, your up. Your gonna cook right?" She asked me holding my hand and dragging me towards the kitchen. I smiled.

"Yes, but oppa will come after brushing teeth, okay?" I said ruffling her hair. She smiled and nodded. She got down from her stool and put her hands on her hips.

"Dongsaeng, will also brush teeth. Fighting!" She said running to the bathroom.

Even though I couldn't take care of her sometimes, she takes care of herself. She is such a nice sweet dongsaeng. I smiled and u went to brush my teeth and change. I took out some simple cloths. A t-shirt, trousers and sneakers. After changing I came to the kitchen. As I came in, my little sister was making the morning drink. I went over to help.

"Yah! Dongsaeng, I will do it." As I tried to take hold of the blender, she didnt let me, she clutched it tight. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"I can do it oppa."

She said standing on a small stool and making the drinks. But I was worried so I took several glances at her. I started making the food. I made sandwiches with some kimchi. Her favorite. After she finished making the drinks, I helped her to arrange the table. She was so excited to eat though. She didn't have patients. I laughed and arranged the table. Finally it was done and we sat down to eat. Since Yurin was short, she had to use a cushion on the chair. She sat down by herself and I sat down too. But before I could eat, Yurin stared at me.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked her smiling.

"Yah! Oppa, are you going to school like that? Go go! Change to your uniform." She was sometimes like a mother. I laughed nodding my head. But before I stood up I took a sip from my drink.

"The juice is awesome." I said giving a thumbs up.

"Oppa!!!? you can drink it when you comeback." She said crossing her arms.

She looked cute when she did that. As I left I ruffled her hair. She shouted her hair being messy and I laughed. I changed to my uniform and came to eat. I came and sat down to eat. We both ate. I loved her drink. She has made it just the way I liked. I smiled and finished it off quickly. She looked at me with surprise. She smiled and started to drink fast. I got worried because she might chock on her drink.

"Yah! Drink slowly." I said standing up and going over to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Sorry oppa, it's because you drank it fast I wanted too so that I can walk with you to school." She said drinking her juice slowly this time. I looked with a poker face.

"Yah! Of course I will be walking with you to school. And have I left you behind?" I said crossing my arms. She smiled and nodded.

"Sorry oppa, I know you want leave me behind." She finished and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Okay, take your bag, let's go." I said taking her cup and washing. She ran and brought her bag and bottle. Her bag was a bit heavy. I walked over and took it.

"I will carry it for you." I said smiling.

She smiled and held my hand. I checked if I forgot something. That's when it clicked me. My phone. It was on the table so I ran back and took it. Just in case I looked at the messages. There was no messages. That's when I remembered, he doesn't send messages anymore. I just smiled and put the phone on my pocket. I walked out of the house and locked. Me and Yurin walked to school. We took the bus. Within few minutes we reached school. I could see other small kids saying goodbye to their sisters and brothers and running to class, but Yurin, didn't let go of my hand until we were near the gates. She didn't run and she just walked to class. I laughed because she was like me. I waved and she did too.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I walked to my class. As I was walking in the hallway, from the otherside I saw Sehun walking walking this way. I wanted to smile but I couldn't. Well he should be the one to smile not me. I just held my bag and walked faster. As I was about to enter, I realised that we both entered at the same time. We both glared at each other. I could feel the electric shock between our glares.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

"Hey! JongIn ah!! Sehun ah!! Are you both just going to glare at each other or get to your seats." Our teacher screamed from her desk. We both cleared our throats and walked to our seats. We both were furious. I dont know why but I feel angry. As I sat in my seat, I realized Sehun was my next door person. We both sat at the same too. Again we both crossed our arms and glared. I just stretched my arms and layed on my table.

"Class, we have four new students in our class. So please be kind to them and show them around. Class president!! CLASS PRESIDENT!!!" I could heat my teacher screaming at her top of her lungs. I moaned. I felt a kick on my desk.

"Yah!! Kim! She is calling you! Yah! Stupid! Wake up!" I got up and groaned. It was Sehun and I glared at him.

"Yah! Why do you have to scream! My ears!" He pointed at the students and the teacher. My teacher was furious. I stood up scratching my head.

"KIM JONGIN!! SLEEPING IN CLASS IN PROHIBITED! AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE YOUR THE CLASS PRESIDENT!! TAKE CARE OF THESE STUDENTS PLEASE AND WHEN CLASS IS OVER, SHOW THEM AROUND!!"

She said screaming. One thing, I hate loud screams and I really don't like when I am disturbed when I am sleeping. I looked at Sehun and he was laughing slowly. I glared. I took a glance at the four new students. One was a bit short than the other and one looked like a giant and beside him a funny boy was waving a the students smiling. I think from the four, two our funny and other two our serious students. One of them looked at me and was looking at me with horror. I laughed. I walked over to them.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am Kim JongIn, the class president." They just stood there and looked at me.

To Be Continued...