Part Two

Kim Hanbin and YOUR USB Drive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhhhhh~ I turned in my paper, hopefully it was good enough.. Oh well! Jung YounHee YOU’RE THE BEST!! You thought happy thoughts as you were travelling with the swarm of students walking onto to their last class of the day. AND. I have a free block now! Best way to end my Wednesday, AND it’s a half day! Today wasn’t so bad.

You grabbed your books to bring home, locked up your locker, and walked leisurely to where you meet your group of friends who currently have a free block as well.

“Hey YounHee!” your friend DanBi greeted as she saw you approaching, “How was your Chem paper?”

“It was alright! I got to turn it in soo. There was a slight incident with my USB, but I have it now-“ Do I have it with me right now?? I did grab it as I left…right?

You suddenly turned and grabbed your bag and started frantically searching every space in your bag.

“Are you alright YounHee?” your friend asked slightly concerned.

“Oh yeah, no I’m fine, I just can’t find my USB.. But I thought I grabbed it as I left the library.. Uhm wait a second here, I’ll just go and double check the library! “ you said as you got up and was about to start your way to the library.

“Do want me to follow you??” Danbi asked politely.

“Nah, it's fine. It won’t take long.” You said as you were walking backwards and as you turned around to walk properly to the library you bumped into something and fell on your . You looked up and were greeted with a bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter