Part One

Kim Hanbin and YOUR USB Drive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DRRRING*
That sound, symbolizing your freedom and your fast approaching death..well, at least if you didn't have that paper due for chemistry within the next hour.
With a sigh, Jung YounHee, sped out the gym change room door and through the body of students swarming to get to their next class, in fear of penalty points for being late.

"I swear I forgot to pick it up, why did I have to rush for my stupid gym class?!!? ...ah right, we had fitness testing today... Aishh!"*CRASH*

With a thud you bumped into a broad back with an empty beige bag slung around both shoulders and fell on you bottom, "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

and why do people have to be so mean too?? It's okay YounHee, almost to English class.

"Ma'am!" you desperately called for you supervisor's attention.

"Ah, YounHee! Its not English class..How can I help you?" Miss Nam, your English teacher, said kindly.

"I accidentally left the room without grabbing my USB stick. It's a small red rectangle, with a red and black print like a brick wall? With a small gold chain attached to the end of it? By chance is it still here..?" You asked with a hopeful heart.

"Let me look around" The noise of the usually roaring hallway was slowly starting to drain, but the beating of your heart only got louder. After what felt like half an hour, patiently waiting for the status of your little red lifesaver, your teacher continued looking around, and suddenly epiphany came over her, but not with the news you wanted to hear.

"OMO. Aish, this boy! The wrong student grabbed it! His was on the left and yours was on the right!" NO.SOME STUDENT DID NOT JUST GRAB ALL MY BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS, all those sleepless nights, countless numbers of hours in the past two weeks for that research paper which, did I forget to mention, IS ALSO WORTH 20% OF MY ENTIRE GRADE?!

"BUT…" BUT?!

"He should just be down the hall. The boy's name is Kim HanBin. He doesn't have classes right now so you should see him.  Sorry YounHee-ah but I have a meeting to attend to, so if you'll excuse me!" Your teacher replied with a regretful smile

"Thank you Ma'am!" you screamed before racing down the hall.
With a hopeful heart you ran out the door, hoping that the gods will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter