Final

Drunken Love

  

“Stop looking at me, I'm ugly,” Seungkwan complained.

“You're not ugly. You're just a wreck.”

“I know,” Seungkwan whined into the toilet bowl. “I am never drinking again.”

“You will, baby, you and I both know that,” Hansol smiled to himself, rubbing his boyfriend's back. “And you'll be a wreck again, but you're a very cute wreck.”

“Oh my god, here it comes,” Seungkwan complained and emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet. “Don't look at me!”

“But you're beautiful, where should I look?”

“I am not beautiful, I am a mess of sweat and alcohol and glitter.”

“Well, I told you not to wear so much glitter this time. And besides, you are always beautiful, Boo Boo, always.”

A weak smile appeared on Seungkwan's red face. “Really?”
“Always.”

 

 

The next morning, Seungkwan woke up to a pounding headache and the lingering taste of soju. Hansol was next to him, scrawling lyrics in his notepad. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty.”

“You need to stop being a morning person,” Seungkwan groaned and dramatically hid his face in his pillow. “Please kill me.”

“I can't do that,” Hansol informed him, pressing sweet kisses into his spine. “I love you too much.”

“Shh,” Seungkwan warned, pressing his finger to Hansol's lips. “Too loud. Oh my god.”

“There's aspirin and a water bottle on the table next to you.”

The singer sat up and gulped down the pills. “Oh thank you!”

“You're welcome.” Hansol couldn't help, but feel content taking care of him.

“You're the best, I love you.”

“I love you too,” Hansol said, rubbing Seungkwan's exposed hip and letting his hand trail a little too low for the diva.

“Hands off, pretty boy, I am not well enough for this.”

“Whatever you say, princess,” the rapper chuckled and minded his boundaries, letting his hand linger on Seungkwan's hip instead.

“You are really sweet though,” Seungkwan said, rewarding his boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

“Why?”

“For telling me that I'm beautiful last night.”

“Well, you are.”

“I really don't feel like it.”