four

My little bully

I ran without direction. I had nowhere to go and decided to stop at that basketball court as it's the only place I could be alone. Just by myself. I sat on one of the chair staring blankly to the empty basketball court. Tears still dripping from my eyes continuosly. Why does it hurt so much? "I HATE YOU!" I screamed and it echoed through the court. I felt empty like an empty box, waiting for someone to fill it with happiness but the wait end up with teribble things instead of happiness.

Suddenly, someone patted my shoulder lightly. I was so shocked and let out a small gasped. I quickly wiped my tears and lifted my head up to see who is it.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked, sitting on a chair next to mine.

"Yes.. I'm fine.." I immediately responsed and tried my best to hide my watery eyes by not looking at him.

"Look.. It's okay if you dont want to tell me.. I''ll always be right here.." He said softly, placing both his hands at my cheeks, turning my head around to face him. From then, I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed myself to his chest, crying like a little child. "I hate him.." I yelled at his chest. He wrapped his hands around my body and gently patted my head. "Please stop crying..You make me feels so bad.." He said with a panic tone in his voice. I guessed that he never persuade a girl who is crying like a little kid at his chest before. I never felt like this before. He's so lovely. If only Jungkook would treat me like this. But NO, that kind of things only work in fantasies.

After a few minutes, I managed to calm myself. I heard  soft snores and lifted my head up. He's sleeping with me in his arms. "He's really a heavy sleeper"I giggled. He looked like a white teddy bear when he's sleeping. I gently put a finger at his nose, slowly running it down to his small lips. I brought my head closer to his and he suddenly opened his eyes, shocked.

I quickly get up and I was blushing so hard.  "It's not what you think.."

"nahh.. it's okay.. Are you feeling better now?" He get up from his chair, asking me.

"yes..a little bit.. thanks to you.". I said, giving him an ackward smile.

"Its better than nothing right?" he ruffled my hair, smiling back at me.

"YA!!YA!! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS!!" Hoseok yelled from the corner of the basketball court. I almost let out a big laugh when I saw him ackwardly controling his wheelchair towards us. "What's wrong with you Hoseok ah?" I said still trying to control my laugh.

"My mom doesn't tell you? I thought she had told you guys about me.." he sighed. Hoseok and I were bestfriends since we're young. His mom and my mom were also bestfriends but when my mom went to oversea with my dad for some works, we rarely met.

"no.." I shooked my head.

"I fell off the stairs.." he hushed, trying to hide it from Suga but Suga could still hear it.

"Liar.. Dont believe him.. He broke his leg when he's trying to play basketball." Suga said .

"shhh...Why did you told her.. Its such an embarressment and now I cant dance anymore." He said in a sad tone. Being a professional dancer, of course his legs were very important for him.

"when will it recover?" I asked, touching the hard plaster at his leg.

"2~3 weeks" he made a dramatic sigh, causing me to laugh at his reaction.

"ermm..get well soon Hoseok ah.. I need to go to my class now.." I waved at them.

"Minseo yah!! just remember if you need anything..just call me" Suga reminded me and I just nodded with a smile.