one

My little bully

I walked to my class nervously. "no.." I mumbled when I saw Miss Yunu was teaching in the class. This was not my first time I was late for school, It had been the third times. I opened the door slowly and everybody was looking at me.

Miss Yunu paused her lesson and asked "Kim Minseo!! Can you explain why you're late?" She crossed her arms, looking at me fiercely. " I-I'm sorry.. I overslept" I lowered my head as I was really embarassed. " Take your seat.." she just growled at me, pointing to my chair before continuing her lesson.

I walked to my chair that was next to my bestfriend, IU. Don't get me wrong, it's not her real name. She just like to be called IU and I don't even know why. Maybe it's the nickname that her parents gave her. She's very pretty, enough to make boys fall for her but she's a nerd. 

"Yaa.. What's wrong with your hair..haha" Iu said pointing at my messy hair. I had no time to keep my hair tidy,so it looked like I just wake up from a deep sleep.

"ughh.. I know.." I rolled my eyes. "what page are we?" I whispered at her and she pointed at her textbook. "no..not again" It's the most boring topic; algebra and honestly I couldn't concentrate at it anymore.

I looked around and suddenly Miss Yunu slapped her hand on my table, causing me to jump out of my chair. "Minseo-shi..please concentrate.." she said.

"I-I'm sorry" I lowered my head, unable to look at her. I noticed that everyone was looking at me and I heard soft whispers everywhere.

Jungkook, Jimin and V were laughing at me at the back. I could feel my blood was boiling when they made it 10x funnier by mimicking me. "errghh.. those bastards" I thought but what could I do? They were one of the popular bad boys group in school and no one dared to oppose them.


I was walking alone to my locker. There were only a few students at the hallway and I suddenly fixed my gaze at a group of boys. They're Jungkook, Jimin and V. I quickly turned my head away from them and continue to find my locker.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my right hand and turned my body around. " what the-" I almost cursed. My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook in front of me. He pushed me to the lockers, causing a loud 'bang' sound.

"It's look like someone was late for school today.." He smirked, caressing my cheek that was starting to red.

"what do you want?!" I pushed him away from me.

"ouhh calm down.. we only have a few tasks for you"  He flashed a smile to Jimin and V and they handed me their homeworks.

"you better know what will happen if you don't complete it by tommorow.." he whispered.

"ergghh fine..." I agreed. What could I do? They'll bully me even more if I refused to do it.

                   -TBC-

 

 

Chapter 1 is done. It's a little bit short but I promised I'll make it better. :D

I'm sure there's a lot of gramatical mistakes because I'm not so good in english..hahah :3

I'll update it soon...bye XD