Chapter 2

My Baby Ddulli

'Chanyeol?'

Chanyeol:Hyung!

Chanyeol ran to Luhan and hugged him,that make the girl to let go Luhan's arm.Luhan look at Sulli,who is still shocked.Chanyeol let go and s his arm around her waist again and bring her to the couple infront of them.

Luhan:What are you doing here huh yeol?ohh yeah this is Seohyun ,my girlfriend.

Seohyun:Annyeonghaseyo,Seohyun imnida.

Seohyun then wrapped her arm around Luhan's arm again and smiled.

Chanyeol:Ohhh hii...Ah hyung,this is Sulli..

Sulli cut his sentence.

Sulli:His fiancee.

Chanyeol:Yup!

Luhan's face expression was suddenly frowned.

Chanyeol suggested that they should have breakfast together but Sulli had to agree eventhough she wouldnt want to go.They sat at a table and ordered their meals.Sulli felt a slap of jealousy across her face when she saw her EX-BOYFRIEND and his new girlfriend acting sweet infront of her and remembered her past with him.

Flashback

Sulli and Luhan was eating their breakfast when the waiter come out with  a covered plate.The waiter left the plate on the table and she looked at her boyfriend weirdly.

Sulli:What is this oppa?

Luhan:Open it.

She opened it and saw a cake that says "Happy 4th Anniversary My Baby Girl"

She cried tears of joy and ran to her boyfriend and hugged him.They let go and she pouts.

Luhan:Why my dear?

Sulli:I though that you forgot about today..

Luhan:I will never ever forget our special day,the day I meet a beautiful princess.

They smiled and hugged and had fun celebrating their anniversary together.

Flashback Ends

They ate and went seperate ways.Luhan looked at Sulli but she looked away and walked.The Chanlli couple went in the building and she walked infront of her fiancee and went onto her room,with Chanyeol following behind her.He closed the door and saw his baby girl's body shaking so he went to her and saw her crying.He wanted to see her face but she quickly hug him.He hugged her back and hold her tight,not letting her go.He then hear her cries turn into sobs and sniffles and he bring her chin to see her face.He cupped her face and wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumb.

Chanyeol:Dont cry my dear.You will look like an ugly duckling.

Sulli:Bwo!An ugly duckling*hits his chest lightly*

Chanyeol:AHh!

Chanyeol hold his chest,saying its pain.Sulli panicked and try to ask for help when he grabbed her arm.

Chanyeol:You look so cute when you smile that makes my heart beat so fast.

Sulli:Haish oppa!Tsk!I hate you*smack his chest*

Chanyeol:I love youu too baby girl.Sooo much.

Chanyeol then bring her to his embrace and hugged.Sulli was happy she had Chanyeol as her fiancee a.k.a future husband.She really hope that she will have a happy life with her boss,her bestfriend,her fiancee and her love of her life,Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Hope you love my story now!

I will tell you when I will write my other stories.