My Baby Ddulli

My Baby Ddulli

Sulli was wearing her formal uniform.

Sulli:Sulli,I know youre ready!Breathe in and out.Its your first day.Stay calm.She fixed her uniform properly and took her bag and documents with her before going downstairs to the dining hall.She went to sit down Choi Sehun,her twin brother and eat her breakfast.Jinri and Sehun are taken care by their older brother,Siwon and Minho.Their parents died three years ago in a car accident.The family's company was passed down to Siwon,the eldest.The four of them lived together and the boys is over protective over Sulli since shes the only girl in the family.Sometimes she gets annoyed and feel irritating but she knows that it is only for her own sake.She was then snapped out to the reality when Sehun shaked her shoulder lightly.

Minho:What are you thinking so deeply baby ssul?

Sulli:Nothing oppa.I just love you guys so much.

Minho smiled and the three hugged.

Siwon:Forgetting someone?

Sulli turn and saw Siwon and opened up her arms widely and the four of them hugged.They all then went out and ride a car.Siwon then sent them to work.Siwon sent Sulli to her new work.The car stopped and Siwon turned around to the back to see Sulli.

Siwon:Ssul,are you sure you dont want to work with oppa?

Sulli:I will be fine oppa.

Minho:You sure?

Sulli:Yes.

Siwon:Really sure?

Sulli:Yes.

Sehun:You really sure?

Sulli:Oppa!!!!!

Siwon:Fine,be careful okay!Anything call us and we'll be there.

Sulli:Deh!Bye2!Annyeong!

BOYS:Bye!!

She went out and the car drove off.She turned towards the building infront of her.

Sulli:Sulli!Chayo,Hwaiting!!

She braved herself and went into the building and went to the front desk,stood a tall women.

Girl:May I help you  Miss?

Sulli:Ermm,Im Miss Sulli.I had applied a job here and I had to meet for the job?

Girl:Ohh.Miss Choi Sulli,you will meet the CEO,at Level 19 and there will only be two doors,the left one.

Sulli:Alright,thank you

Sulli bowed and left for the lift and went to level 19.She stopped infront of the left door and knocked.

'Come in!'

She went in and saw the back of the black chair.She walked towards the table and saw the name on the table.

"Park Chanyeol,CEO of Star SM"

The chair turned and she felt the world was going on slowmotion.

Chanyeol:Miss Sulli?

She snapped back to reality.

Sulli:Yes?

Chanyeol:As I was saying,you will be working as my secretary and your office will be beside me so you will be arranging my schedule and pick up my phone calls for me,is that understood?

Sulli nod her head and look into his eyes.

Sulli:"Hes so cute!OMG!What they heck am I thinking?Pull yourself together woman!Hes your boss for god's sake!You are writing a death letter for yourself."

Chanyeol:You can go now.

She left the room and he took his phone and called someone.

Chanyeol:Yes hyung?Yeap she went already.Much more pretty and cuter then I thought.Hahaha alright bye.

 

Sulli found out that Chanyeol is abit cold these past few days and is very serious when it comes to work.Damn serious.Minho took her home today as Siwon had a family gathering and it sounds serious.They both went in and saw Siwon sitting on the single chair while Sehun is sitting at the double chair,waiting for the other to come back home.She sat beside Sehun and Minho sat at the single chair beside Siwon.

Sulli:SO whats the story now?

Siwon:Sulli,I found grandfather's will about you.

Sulli:What about me?

Siwon:About an.....arranged marriage.

Sulli:Ohh okay..So what about it?

The boys look at Sulli weirdly.

Sulli:What???

Sehun:Arent you going to protest or get mad or something?

Sulli:For what?

Minho:The arranged marriage of course.

Sulli:Im okay with it.Maybe its the best for me.But if it turns out wrong,I will run back to you guys and beat the crap out of you guys.

Siwon:Thank you baby ssul.Thank you so much for understanding!

She hugged Siwon and they had siblings hug again.They let go and Siwon turned towards the front door.

Siwon:Chanyeol!!

Sulli:Chanyeol??

Then they saw a tall looking man standing,that came out of nowhere(hahahah).Sulli was shocked to see her beloved boss,going to be her soon-to-be fiancee a.k.a future husband.He walk to them and stood infront of the four.

Chanyeol:Hello there Miss Choi Sulli.

The three brothers left the couple and went to bed while the couple went to the balcony near the living room.Sulli felt akward with him as she felt shy and her cheeks turn red like tomatoes.

Chanyeol:Your blushing.

Sulli:Ohh...hehehe.....

Chanyeol turned to her and walked towards her and she keep walking backwards till she feel her back towards the wall.Both Chanyeol's arm block the way of her exit and he kissed her forehead deeply.She was shocked but closed her eyes and smiled along.He looked into her eyes and they smiled before hugging.

The next day,Sulli was going to her office and she opened the door when she saw a tall man standing right infront of her.

Sulli:Ermm...who are you?

Chanyeol brought the boquet to the side of his face and smiled.

Chanyeol:Hello there baby ssul.

Sulli:Is that for me?

He gave the flower to her and she blushed.

Chanyeol:My baby is blushing now

Sulli:Aiyoo oppa *blush more*

Chanyeol:Have you eaten breakfast yet?

Sulli:No*pouts*I rushed to work.

Chanyeol:Aiyoo my baby girl,why are you so cute?*pinch her cheeks*Lets go and eat breakfast with me.

He wrapped his left arm around her waist and they walked out of the building.The workers were happy and Sulli was blushing at their whistles and smiles given.They finally was out from the building and went into the cafe nearby.Then,suddenly,Sulli stop her steps and Chanyeol who was beside her turn to her and see what she sees right infront of her.

'Chanyeol?'

Chanyeol:Hyung!

Sulli looked shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

Who is it!Why is Sulli so shocked till stop at her tracks.One last chapter and end of story!