love

Take a hit

She did it.

 

She freaking went ahead and did it.

 

Tiffany imagined it many times, on how she will finally meet her soulmate but never did she thought her soulmate would be a thief. Nor the fact that she was going to swing the bat and knock her soulmate out cold. Or call the cops on her soulmate.

 

To her defense, what could she do after knocking out the supposedly thief but apparently soulmate? On hindsight, perhaps Tiffany should have called for an ambulance instead.

 

Anyhow, Tiffany finds herself sitting in the police station, soulmate cuffed arm's length away and nursing a bruise on the head with a perpetual scowl while Yuri and Jessica, her roommate, are trying to explain the situation to the police officer on duty. The officer looks rather amused and Tiffany may have noticed a similar expression that suspiciously looks like a mischievious grin reflected on Yuri's face. And that is still better than when Jessica stepped into the station and laughed.

 

Yuri essentially repeats everything Taeyeon had said earlier, except the part where Taeyeon had chosen to do this over the job at the stripper's club. Tiffany may or may not have countered with a "Speaking of bad choices" and a "At least that's a legitimate job." to which she is now feeling extremely guilty.

 

Taeyeon is eventually let off with a warning since Tiffany, the plantiff, refuses to press charges. However, that didn't ease much of Tiffany's guilt and so she offered Taeyeon a lift home, who surprising accepted. Tiffany learns more about Taeyeon's job during the trip and goes into deep thoughts.

 

Tiffany makes up her mind by the time they reach Taeyeon's doorstep and Tiffany lets herself in, on the pretext that she was worried about Taeyeon having a concussion. She makes a fuss about getting Taeyeon to lie down and then proceeds to help alleviate her forehead bruise with an icepad. Once Tiffany has Taeyeon settled in, she makesTaeyeon a proposal.

 

Why don't I hire you as my girlfriend? It's either that or the job at the strip club.

 

That definitely went better in her head. And Tiffany may have added that last sentence with a awkward chuckle as a joke to ease the tension. 

 

But speaking of bad choices, Taeyeon merely blinks at her and stands up.

 

And she strips.