Chapter 2

Claiming His Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring! Ring! Ring! ‘Ahhh… What time is it?’ Ji Hyo checked her phone and it was 2 pm. She sat up, and stared at her screen looking hopeless.

‘Why is it ringing when I set the alarm at 4 pm?’

Ring! Ring! Ring! ‘Ohh, it’s the door bell… I really need to change the alarm sound, but why should I? Nobody really comes to visit me anyways.’

Ji Hyo got off her bed and head to the door. She looked through it, and it as her best friend Park Shin Hye. Ji Hyo opened the door.

‘Ya! What took you so long to just open the door?’ Park Shin Hye asked.

‘I was, you know, in my own world for a couple of seconds. Why are you here already? Aren’t you supposed to be at work?’

‘Anio, I finished what needs to be done today… There wasn’t much because the Lee Min Ho said the boss wants to clear his schedule for the evening today.’

‘Oh… Okay’

‘Yeah, I brought you a dress… Hehehe. You need have to wear this, it will look so good on you!’

‘Let me see.’

‘Ta-da!’

‘Nope, not wearing it’

‘Wae? It’s so y and beautiful! You have to wear it.’

‘Because that’s the answer why I am not going to wear it. It reveals too much.’

‘Oh come’on. Please?!!’

‘Nope’

‘Please’

‘Okayyy… Only because its from you.’

‘Hmm mmm, that’s my best friend right there. Hheehe’

Song Ji hyo and Park Shin Hye went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. They talked about work, and their college days. They talked and talked until it was around 4:30 pm. Park Shin Hye suggest that they go and get ready for the hangout this evening. So they went into Song Ji Hyo’s room, and applies on little foundation and wore their dresses.

‘You look pretty y! You need to start showing yourself and get a boyfriend!’ Park Shin Hye said.

‘Unni… You know I have no time for that. I am so busy with work.’ Ji hyo answered.

‘Yeah that’s true.’

Park Shin Hye’s phone start ringing so she answered.

‘Agi, you guys ready?’ Lee Min Ho asked.

‘Yes, we are. We’ll meet you guys over there. Okay?’ Park Shin Hye answered.

‘Okay, see you soon sweetie!’

‘Okay. Bye.’

Park Shin Hye hung up the phone, and turn to look at Ji hyo who is ready to head out now. They both drove to the bar, and found Lee Min Ho and his friend sitting at a table. They went straight to the table and sat down. Ji Hyo looked up, and was about to greet Choi Jin-hyuk, but instead she stood up quickly.

‘Ya!’ Screamed Ji Hyo and Choi Jin-hyuk, pointing finger at each other.

‘What? You guys know ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter