Jedi vs Sith

The Young Boy

 "Chase them!" Darth Minho commands the TIE Fighter pilots to catch Jungkook and Tzuyu. But that is Jungkook's plan, he wanted to make their presence known. Tzuyu drived the ship into an asteroid field, causing many Imperial pilots to crash. Raged, Darth Minho himself went after them.

 Now Jungkook's plan is complete. He always wish for this day, a day where he can finish Darth Minho, once and for all. Tzuyu goes into hyperspace while Darth Minho follows her. Tzuyu did that on purpose according to the plan of Jungkook. Both of the ship appear at the planet of Jakku. Jungkook then shoots Darth Minho's ship, which leads to the ship to crash.

 Tzuyu also lands on Jakku. She land quite near to Darth Minho's crashing area. Darth Minho went out from his ship as well as Jungkook. They charge towards each other with their own lightsaber. Another lightsaber fight goes on between those two.

 "I've trained a lot." "You're no match for the Dark Side!"

 As the fight goes on, Tzuyu fly her ship back to the Death Star. She will try to take down as many TIE Fighter as possible. When she turn up there, the pilots quickly spot her. They chase her once again with full speed. "Eat this!" Tzuyu releases a few shots that hit most of the ship. More and more ships go after her.

 She turn the ship around, into the asteroid field. Tzuyu uses all of the technics she knew to prevent herself  from hitting any asteroid. The Imperial Star Destroyers are too big to chase her. So then, they let out every TIE Fighter available there. But Tzuyu has no problem getting away from them. She even sings as she pass through the asteroids, one by one.

 Back on Jakku, the fight between Jungkook and Darth Minho has attracted many people. They doesn't know what is happening, but they keep on cheering. Some people begin to bet for their favourite. "Your skills are still too weak, boy. You make them think that this is just a game." Jungkook just pretends that he didn't hear anything and keep  on fighting.

 Darth Minho continues to brag about how he can make Jungkook stronger. This time Jungkook will not be fooled. The death of his father has changed him completely. Darth Minho then sees an opportunity, Jungkook's lack of concentration. It looks like Jungkook is still remembering about his father.

 He moves his lightsaber to Jungkook's head, but Jungkook hops backward. Still, Darth Minho's lightsaber hits Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook starts to bleed, and he drops. The crowds keep on cheering for him until Darth Minho stabs a man. "Shut up and get lost." It was enough to scare off all of the people.

 They run back to their shelter right after. Darth Minho raises up his lightsaber, ready to kill Jungkook. But then, a bullet comes in his way. He managed to stop the bullet with his lightsaber. He turns back, and he sees Seo Junseok. Jungkook is pleased to see Junseok helping him. Darth Minho then speeds away.

 Seo Junseok walks to Jungkook, and he pull Jungkook up. "I though you tried to give me to Darth Minho." "Tried. I'm no longer a bounty hunter, I am with the Rebellion now." Junseok look determined with his words. He then brings Jungkook to the Rebels hideout.

 In the hideout, a few man is planning an assault against the Empire. Jungkook was sent to a nurse. Minutes later, Jungkook walks out of the nurse's room and he heads to the leader of the Rebellion. Jungkook touch the leader's shoulder, and she is actually Kim Misook. He though that the queen is dead, but actually she is still alive.

Jungkook: Your Highness!

Misook: No need to call me that anymore. I'm no longer a queen.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry about what had happened. I should protect you.

Misook: It's not your fault really. The Galactic Empire was just too strong.

Jungkook: Are you planning to attack the Death Star?

Misook: Precisely!

Jungkook: That is suicide. They can wipe out this whole rebellion!

Misook: We have more men than this. A lot more. 

Jungkook: Well, that's up to you. But allow me to get back to Darth Minho.

 Kim Misook allows him to do so. The Rebels will need Darth Minho dead because it will be easier to defeat the Empire that way. But what she doesn't know is that a new commander had been appointed to replace Uhm Hyosup. Darth Minho is just another face under the man. 

 But Jungkook wouldn't care whatever happens. He just wanted Darth Minho dead. Jungkook then rides a landspeeder to look for Darth Minho. After hours of searching, Jungkook found him. Darth Minho is sleeping under a tree on a mountain. Jungkook takes out his lightsaber and he runs towards him.

 However, Darth Minho heard Jungkook's footsteps and he wakes up. He also pulls out his lightsaber, ready to fight Jungkook. He points his lightsaber to Jungkook's chest as Jungkook came running. Jungkook blocks the weapon, causing Darth Minho's lightsaber to swings away. Darth Minho then uses the Force to do the same thing with Jungkook's lightsaber.

 Jungkook bring out his blaster, and he shoots Darth Minho. The blaster hit Darth Minho's leg, which results him to fall down the mountain. It doesn't end there, Darth Minho then falls straight into the sea. His body submerged into the water, going out of sight.

 "I'm pretty sure that he will drowned in there." Jungkook walks carefully down the mountain, onto his landspeeder. He drives it back to the Rebels' hiding place. Junseok was waiting for him there, with his mask open. "You finally open your mask!" Junseok do nothing but smiles to him. 

 After that, Junseok hands in a key for a spaceship. "Go save your friend." Jungkook takes the key while Junseok shows him the spaceship. The ship is well-equipped with weapons and seats for passengers. Excited, Jungkook gives a hug to Seo Junseok. Then, Jungkook rushs into the spaceship and he fly it away.

 Inside the ship, he is still feeling excited with the very fine ship. Jungkook set the coordinates to the asteroid field, into the hyperspace. As he shows up there, the Death Star and all of the ships were gone. He transmit a code to Tzuyu's ship and she replied with her location. Jungkook advances to Tzuyu's location, that is on a big asteroid.

 On the asteroid, Tzuyu was already outside of the ship exploring the asteroid. Jungkook lands his ship nearby, put on his gas mask and he goes down the ship too. He meet up with Tzuyu later on. "Nice ship you have." "Yeah, I know. Come with me, Tzuyu. Just leave the your ship here."

 Who wouldn't want to ride a very beautiful ship? After all, the ship Tzuyu is using is not even her's. She goes into her ship, and she takes all of her stuff into the new spaceship. Jungkook also take his stuff and into the spaceship. This time, Tzuyu gets the chance to be in charge of the spaceship.

 The first thing in her mind is to go back to Coruscant. She turns on the spaceship, leaving the asteroid. Jungkook sits on a passenger's seat behind Tzuyu. As Tzuyu is ready to go into hyperspace, Jungkook aproach her. Tzuyu told him to go back to his sit, but Jungkook insisted.

 "I love you." A sentence that froze Tzuyu for a moment. She can't believe that this is happening but they went into hyperspace anyway. The spaceship arrives at Coruscant, Tzuyu quickly lands after she got the permission. She just take her stuff and she went out of the spaceship. 

 Jungkook knows that Tzuyu have the same feeling for him. He move closer to Tzuyu as they walk to the same bus stop. Jungkook then kisses Tzuyu at her cheeks as they enter the bus. Tzuyu just stands there, doing nothing about it. Other passengers once again, cheer for them.