Help

Pieces of life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungRi bit his lip when he heard him, moving to block his way before he reached the bottles he saw in the living room and looking into his wide and even scared eyes.

“Stop drinking, hyung, that’s not going to help at all!” He said, using the firmer tone he could come up with in that moment, seeing how the older stopped and looked at him with a more distressed look than before.

“You’re a ing hallucination that it’s too real.” He said, shaking his head violently and stumbling to sit on the sofa.

He didn’t look completely drunk, SeungRi believed that he barely had a bottle and knowing his hyung, it wasn’t that much to leave him on the floor, but still, he also knew his mind was fuzzy and didn’t let him think properly in everything that was happening in that moment.

Taking a deep breath, he walked to the sofa and sat down at his side, looking how Seung Hyun moved a little bit away from him as if he was scared, when it had been always the other way, being SeungRi the one flying out of the scene as soon as his stern look fell on him.

“Leave me alone, stop torturing me…” He heard him with a pitiful whimper, holding his head and closing his eyes.

“I’m not a hallucination, hyung, it’s really me” He said softly, wanting to touch him but going against him at thinking it could make everything worse “I woke up a couple of days ago…”

A chocked cry came from Seung Hyun’s throat when he finished, seeing how the other kicked the floor before standing up and walking around the room like a trapped animal, hands pulling his hair softly while he muttered a serious of words he couldn’t really understand.

“Why no one told me!” He yelled after a while, kicking the coffee table and sending the glass and bottle to break into pieces on the floor.

SeungRi jumped out from the sofa and shielded his legs behind it, fearing the other could get more aggressive.

“Am I not important or what!”

Seeing the other wasn’t going to calm down soon, he fumbled with his thoughts for a couple of seconds before he moved to the other and held his shoulders tightly before slamming him against the wall, despite being smaller than the older, he managed to keep him there while he looked into his eyes, seeing how he looked at him with a kind of fearful expression.

“Because look at you!” He yelled, drunk people was hard to deal with and he considered this was the best way, though it could be he was wrong “You can’t even stand by yourself! How can you expect someone will tell you something?!”

He seemed to be shocked by his words since he just kept looking at him and didn’t try to move away, little by little SeungRi saw his eyes filling with tears before a broken sob escaped his lips and he pressed his hands to his face. At seeing his reaction, he let go of his shoulders and hugged him instead, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

In all his years with, he couldn’t remember comforting Seung Hyun like this, hearing him crying like if he was a just a toddler that got lost and thought he had been abandoned by his parents, he was crying with so much emotion he even felt worried for him, but when he tried to pull back to look at him he felt the older hugging him even tighter.

“It’s really you, SeungRi…” He heard the broken whispers coming from him “I can’t believe it is you…”

A soft smile spread on his lips when he heard him, his hand moving to run through his hair, remembering he liked when Ji Yong did it to him. Although it was several years ago, he remembered as if it was yesterday “I am hyung, I am.”

Nothing more was said after that, Seung Hyun kept hugging him tightly and crying, his whole body being shook by his sobs. They younger let him do it, take everything he had inside out of his system in hopes he felt better and that they could talk more calmly latter.

SeungRi saw the woman smiling softly at the scene before she started to clean the mess he created with his small fury attack, feeling grateful that the younger was capable of helping him.

It was after a while that Seung Hyun calmed down a little and finally moved away from him, seeming a little bit embarrassed for his behaviour despite the fact he couldn’t stop completely his faint sobs. “I’m here to help you all; I know I’m the one who needs to help in everything.”

The older smiled weakly, pulling him to the sofa and sitting down, letting him sit next to him “How do you feel, Ri? You should concentrate in recovering rather than coming to such a place…”

“It’s your house hyung, still the little museum I remember, just a little bit messy, but still the same place” He smiled, trying not to make him feel more miserable.

“It’s a cold nightmare now, it’s not what you remember, there’s nothing left from what this used to be” He muttered, balling his hands into fists “Everything is gone, even him.”

SeungRi immediately understood who he was referring to, making his stomach give a painful turn.

“Do you know what happened to Dae…? My Dae.” He asked, looking at him with more tears filling his eyes.

He have heard few things, but he was having a hard time in thinking how to explain it to him without touching sensitive parts, although he knew he needed to ask him directly what happened in order to help, he doubted this was the best moment to do it and hurting his hyung scared him.

“Yeah… But would you like to eat something, hyung?” He asked, changing the topic and going to distract him from that.

“I should be the one cooking for you, but I don’t trust my hands right now” He muttered, looking away and being thankful the other didn’t ask directly for now.

“Don’t worry, I’ll cook for you!” He smiled brightly, taking his hand and pulling him to the kitchen, sitting him in the bar before starting to cook something easy that didn’t take him a lot of time and could be good for his delicate hyung.

“Did someone bring you? Where are you staying?” Seung Hyun asked when he was serving the scrambled eggs.

“YoungBae hyung did, but he returned to Hyorin, he told me to call him when I wanted to go back” He smiled, nodding softly “I’m staying with him in his apartment.”

“Would you like to stay here for tonight…?” Seung Hyun’s wasn’t more than a whisper, he managed to hear him and he couldn’t keep a smile from forming in his lips.

“But you have to promise me something, hyung.” He said, sitting in front of him.

“What…” The other asked, still not looking up at him.

“That you won’t drink for today and the time I’m here.” He knew people with alcohol problems had problems with leaving the drink, that it was now a necessity for him and he could feel anxious for not having it, but he wanted to believe the other could at least make an effort for him.

“I… will… try” He said, squeezing the fork he just took in his hand and nodding weakly “The room next to mine is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter