Reverse

Rap Monster's boy

Jungkook's P.O.V 

Now I'm not one to act without giving things a bit of time to think it over but how I'm I supposed to act when my boyfriend is being all cuddly with another member. I'm not like Namjoon where as if he sees me being close with others he doesn't want to show he's jealous I'm quite the opposite of that like far far far opposite. So here I am seething watching the scene playing out in front of me. Everyone who didn't know them would think that Yoongi hyung and Namjoon were lovers instead of us. "Namjoonie you can't fall asleep now hm you have to eat and then bath and then we can cuddle. Okay?". Despite what A.R.M.Y fans think or just anyone in general thinks Joon is actually really sweet and shy and lovessss to be cuddled and babied by the members. It's cute really it is but not when its with Yoongi hyung  who has not one nope but two boyfriends like come on hyung come on. What makes it worse is that they treat him like a baby because he apparently became everyone's baby after they found out his personality. As if the lord wanted to punish me today Jin hyung with Tae hyung who also started cooing at him calling him cute and ish. Not able to take it anymore I yelled at them "SHUT UP! Goddamn, I know he's adorable but please he's MY boyfriend. Not yours not yours either but Mine. So do me a favor and get off of him all the damn time like come on guys seriously". Yoongi hyung smirked at me and I swear if looks could kill I would be six feet under "well lookie lookie look what we have here. Are you Jungkook the maknae telling us the hyungs what to do? And all because you're jealous? I don't care that you yelled at us but apologize to Namjoon right now, if not sleep with one eye open tonight". Crap how could I forget Namjoon gets scared whenever any yells especially me, dam- holy mother of gods he's crying. "baby don't cry okay I didn't mean it nope I didn't at all forgive me please?". He just slid down further onto Yoongi's lap hiding himself into his chest. So cute yet heartbreaking at the same time, I scared my own boyfriend because I was jealous. Umma Jin taught me better, for 's sake Jimin knows better and that jamless midget is clue to the less. "Joonie I'm sorry please forgive me, it's just you look really cute like that and I want to be the one you're cute with. Sorry". "But Sugar hyung said I can have ice cream...". How can someone be this cute and not be aware? I quickly scooped him into arms and smoothered him in kisses. "Princess forgive me please? I'll even let you play with the hyungs if you forgive me please?". Finally he nodded and I swear I felt like I was presented with the award for best male in the world.