Back to normal

Rap Monster's boy

Rap monster's P.O.V

I consider myself to be a very rational and calm person but not when my boyfriend is currently sitting on another man’s lap.I would let it go(the cold never bothered me anymore) but it’s becoming a regular occurrence between the members on different days. I barely have a private moment with him anymore due to the fact that they block every moment with MY Kookie. But hey who’s complaining right? The scene in front of me would’ve fooled anyone into thinking that these boys were a sweet couple. The maknae line was currently slayed around the living room floor V was busy yelling at Jimin who I think was winning in whatever game they were playing on their console I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t for fact that Jungkook was sitting in between Jimin’s lap. To make matters worse he was freaking cuddling into Jimin as if there was tomorrow IT WASN'T EVEN COLD if he wanted to he could have come to me HIS BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS but who’s mad right? I unlocked my phone to find something to keep me distracted from the oh so sweet scene in front of me. I clicked on the tumblr app and wished I hadn’t all to see was JKOOK or VKOOK and many other Kookie ships. What I didn’t notice was the Kookiemonster shipers but then again who’s jealous right? Ignoring that i decided to let it slide but when I looked up for the thousandths time I wish i hadn’t Kookie’s face was literally inches away from Jimin’s which shouldn’t surprise me cause Jimin has no jams and doesn’t know when he’s own boyfriends draw the line to skinship with Kookie off camera. Yup the freaking jamless midget has two boyfriends and he still does like this and I know for a fact that both Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung get jealous so ing easily that it’s a problem that causes them to get mad at him quite often. Not being able to take it anymore I got up and walked out of the front door but of course not without slamming it shut behind. I ruffled my hair and mindlessly let my body guide me to wherever it wanted, honestly I don’t want to be one of those boyfriends that are so possessive that they can’t allow their partners to be truly happy but I don’t know what to do anymore. Last time I heard Jung say i love you wasn’t directed towards me but to Jin-hyung and i don’t know if he loves me anymore. life and little jamless midgets.

Jimin P.O.V

    The door slammed shut behind Namjoon after his depart and I felt a hard slap on the back of my head. ”Ouch what was-”.I stopped midway because of the deadly glare being shot my way by Gigi and Hobi-hyung. My mouth went dry and I could only hang my head low due to shame that I knew I should be feeling right now but for what I really have no clue. Jungkook cleared his throat direction all attention to him “Hyungs I don’t mean to sound rude as a maknae and all but seriously I don’t remember the last time I got to be with my boyfriend privately due to you guys excessive skinship and whatnot. I mean for christ’s sake all of you get to hang out with your boyfriends without interruptions but whenever Moonie-hyung dares to come in two feet range you guys take me away and I don’t even know how to describe the look on his face whenever that happens. So do me a favor and stick to your own boyfriends from now on and not to threaten you but if you don’t I’ll make life in this dorm a living hell. We good, good okay bye”. He got off my lap and scurried towards the front door probably to look for his Moonie-hyung. I gulped after realizing somewhere in Jungkook’s rant V had left which means I was all alone with not one but two fuming jealous boyfriends. Hobi-hyung was the first to speak up “look Ji we love you and we know that we’re both sometimes too busy to fulfill your need for love and hugs and other things but that doesn’t mean to find that in someone else especially Jungkook we all know how Namjoon is he won’t tell Jungkook what’s wrong unless confronted. So please to avoid being the reason the break up and to keep us from being jealous please please baby keep yourself reserved for us and only us”. Dammit there he goes making me feel guilty once again. I lowered my head once again but now in recognition  of what I did wrong “Ji don't be like that we aren’t mad just don’t do it again that's it okay? Now come here”.I walked into their embrace and silently thanked the gods for Hobi if not for him who knows what I could’ve gotten myself into with Gigi.

Jungkook P.O.V

    I ran outside heading towards the park because that’s where I knew for sure Moonie would be. Out of breath I leaned against the wall to gain a bit of it back, being the cute hyung he is I found my boyfriend sitting on the swings like a little kid. I walked towards him and back hugged him, what happened next made me so sad. He literally stiffened at the action and utter the words I never wanted to hear “Jungkook I’ve been thinking don’t you think it’s better if you see someone else your own age or near it?”I was left baffled for a few moments but I regained my senses and quickly walked in front of him and kneeled due to the fact that he lowered his head and was looking at the ground.”Moonie look at me you really think I want anyone other than you? I couldn’t live a day without you by my side, the sun wouldn’t be bright and I wouldn’t have a reason to continue what I’m doing anymore if you left me.So please raise your head and look at me because I need you to know that I love you and only you.It was you it’s still you and it will forever be you”. He looked up and literally threw himself into my arms causing us to fall onto the floor.”Jung I love you too and please don't ever leave me”. “I won’t baby I won’t”.