Chapter 1.

Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story of Lily and Jungkook is long yet simple. He was everything she couldn't wrap her mind around, and she was an open book. She would never leave any words unspoken, she was the epitome of honesty. He on the other hand was full of surprises and secrets. Their paths were meant to cross at one point or another. The only thing they had in common was their inevitable curiosity with each other.

Sweet, innocent and lovable but a hint of darkness under the surface. The more one would look the more one would want to be drawn into his world. She wanted to know what he was thinking, She wanted to stare into his eyes consisting of; dark orbits that showed something bigger, something better. His lashes that whipped up and down with every blink because every move of his would be repeated in slow motion in her mind.

His lips that had the colour of plums, just wanting to be bitten, kissed and adored. He was perfect. Every look of his would make her heart skip a beat. She had never wanted to simply listen to someone speaking, more than she did with him, just so that she could be consumed and wrapped with the tone of his voice. Seeing his lips move with each word that were spoken.

All of this was something he knew from the very beginning. Which was why it didn't take long before their paths were truly intertwined. He asked her to be his girlfriend after endless nights of late night phone calls and hidden glances exchanged in the hallways of school.

It all happened perfectly, he had asked her to meet him by the bleachers at the empty football field an early morning in November. The air was chill and the cold felt like needles poking onto skin. But she didn't care, because Jungkook had asked her to meet him there before school started.

She had left home early, because a minute more with him would be a minute more of butterflies in her stomach and a tingling sensation all over her body. Seeing him stand there by the bleachers with his one hand in his coat pocket and the other by his mouth trying to blow hot air onto his hand to warm it, made every muscle of her body tense. She wanted to hug him and let their bodies warm each other. She found herself looking at him for a while until she realized, she had to go and talk to him or else they would both freeze.

As she approached him with cautious steps, finally worrying about the whole situation, why had he wanted to see her this early in the morning?

Lily was now in sight and he couldn't believe how it was possible for someone to look more beautiful by each day. He had wanted to do this for a while, and he couldn't wait anymore.

As she looked up at him and they both made eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter