Waking the dragon

Waking the dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be patient, Jiyong. You are on stage. Everyone can see you. You can kill him afterwards", repeated the leader inside his head while the maknae sat on the lap of Super Junior's Kangin. It was already the second time Seungri sat on the lap of someone who wasn't himself during their Bae Bae performance and the leader thought that his punishment after the last time had been a lesson for the maknae. However the current situation proved him wrong.
After they finished he wanted to grab the innocently smiling maknae by the collar and drag him backstage, yet the award-show was far from being finished, so that he had to suppress his anger for a time.
"Just wait until we are alone, Lee Seunghyun... Just wait"

Jiyong managed to act that it didn't bother him at all until they were alone. Seungri however, who was as cheerful and excited as always after a successful award show, didn't seem to expect anything of what was going on inside of his lover.
"Ji, let's stay awake the whole night. I'm too excited to sleep. let's make a party to celebrate the awards!"
"No." The innocent excitement of his lover made Jiyong's anger worse.
"No party? Not even a house party?"
"No. And now shut the up"
The words didn't fail their goal for a time. Seungri, who had been smiling just the moment before, looked puzzled at him with an open mouth. He needed some moments until he found his words again. "What's wrong with you? You aren't drunk, are you?"
"You really asking me what's wrong with me? Are you ing kidding me?" The leader was ready to loose the last patience he had. "You were flirting around with some other guys while I had to watch it and you asking me what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I'm doing everything for you and you cheat on me!"
"It was just fan service, so calm the down. That's no cheating."
"Just fan service? And why aren't you doing such kind of things with me? Am I that awful?"
"Because you don't sit during Bae Bae. And don't you think it would be a little too much? They already forced us to cut Let's talk about love from the setlist because of your fan service and they nearly did t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter