The Un-Coincidental Meeting;

The Picture that Changes Fate

"Place them here! It'll be fine," he instructed the workers who was carrying all the large big boxes of stuff that he packed from his old house.  Gesturing them to place them beside the window, he smiled and of course their job was done! As they left the house after collecting the payment, the sun shot in golden glimmers of ray into the newly-renovated house, a mini silver chest-like box reflecting the rays into his eyes, causing him to retreat.

Squinting his eyes shut with a grimaced, he used he hands to block away to sharp, vivid reflection. What was that? He moved closer towards it as he removed it from the box - it was light. Fanning the dust off the long-lost chest, he coughed because of inhaling the dusty substances.

After wiping it a little with a cloth he got from the kitchen, he curiously he settled down behind the sofa as he opened the to find out his new discovery - Polaroid and pictures of himself with another pretty young girl. Her luscious, symmetrical lips, made her look exceptional and irresistible even as a young girl. Eyes like tiny gems, beaming in every picture. She was just beautiful. But who was she?

Taking the pictures out one by one, he admired every picture of them, her smile, her posture and everything about her. Is this meant to be - Falling in love through a picture? At last he came to a Polaroid written below, 'Forever' in cursive handwriting. A matured handwriting for a young girl like her.

Unconsciously, he dropped the Polaroid in his jacket pocket, as he continue looking deep into the mini chest. At the mere bottom of the chest, he found a metallic donut-shaped CD with a letter on it. Just as he was about to take it out, his alarm rang. 

"Oh well, time to be out taking pictures of today's sunset!" he placed all the pictures back in the chest, forgetting all about the suspicious-looking CD and letter. Grabbing his DSLR, he hung it over his neck, getting ready to take his evening walk routine at the nearby park, afterall, it was his first time here in this neighbourhood. "Timecheck, 5.30pm!" he muttered to himself. 

Finally finding his way to the new environment, he sat on the bench, his camera zooming on to others' facial expression and the other activities happening over there. And the wonderful green nature that never fail to catch his eye.

The swan swimming freely at the edge of the pond, birds chirping as they flew around the trees, playing 'catching' with each other and of course - making music of the evening. Turtles cuddling each other on the large rock situated at the side of the bench, just like that - he captured every moment of each of their happiness. He gave himself a contented smile as he admired his product, "Great, I've improved,"

The high-pitch scream made his heart skip a beat as he spun to his instinct of the source. Jumping of his seat with his camera clutched tightly in his hands, he witness a lady's hands waving wildly above the water, struggling to stay afloat. At the edge of the pond, two young boys stood there speechless. Their face were as pale as sheet, their legs were wobbling like jelly. One was placing his eyes over his mouth which was quivering in fear, the other one was pointing at a ball floating above the water.

Immediately, he roughly understood the situation as he ran over to provide some help. 

He quickly hung his camera around his neck and ran to a nearby tree, where there was a long rope meant for emergency purposes. Afterall, he was not a swimmer and he is never going to sacrifice his camera to save anybody. Hurling the rope into the water, he aimed perfectly beside the lady as she hysterically managed to grab it.

His face turned a little pale as he used up his strength to pull her up the water. When she finally managed to touch the shore, his body collapsed onto the floor, his camera in his arms as he panted heavily, his muscle aching.

"Yah!" the lady called out. She was wearing a dress which was currently drenched, her hair which was currently tied up in a neat bun was now entangled with green strips of seaweed. You could tell immediately the anger boiling in her, but he understand it, he'll flare up too if he experience such a embarrassing encounter.  

Pulling himself up from the floor, the little boys ran and hid behind a tree. Acknowledging the situation by the side of his eyes, he chuckled slightly. The lady stormed her foot and shouted at him "How can you still laugh?" 

He froze. "S-Sorry?" he stuttered. "But it's not my fault that you're.. In this state right?" he scanned her from head to toe as a little smirk escape the side of his mouth. 

"Yah!" she used her wet handbag and gave him a light smack by his arm. "Yes, it's not your fault, but you're just unlucky to be here today!" she scolded him as a awkward smile appeared on his face. "Just close your mouth and you'll be fine," she stated.

Nodding with understanding at her strange 'rule', he just stood there until she broke the silence. "Yah, I've to go for a wedding dinner, and now.." her voice faded away. Her voice was great when she wasn't angry.

"Hmm.. Where's your house?" he asked.

"Far," she answered bluntly as she looked away.

He clenched his teeth as he took a deep breath. "Fine, you shall wait at my house and I'll be back with new set of dress," he offered kindly as he dropped his hands in his pocket. Anyway he hadn't kept any money in his new house yet, he didn't think that leaving her there for a short while would be a threat. 

He then turned around swiftly as she trailed after him. Looking back at her, he saw the shivering figure who was trying to warm herself despite the wind still blowing strongly against her. Sighing, he took of his jacket and threw it to her. "Don't catch a cold!" 

"Wait here while I go and get you your stuffs, I am unable to get you.. lingerie," he soften when it came to that word he though was awkward to be talking about. "So you wash them yourself and dry them using the dryer, don't spoil it - it's new." he chuckled. "And yes, wash up, but don't dirty my toilet - new too! Be quick,"

"Fine, fine! Go on!" she hurried him, "Or I'll be late."

As he trailed off leaving the last warning, "Whatever, the whole house is new, you keep your hands off my stuff or you'll be in hot waters," But he too felt something was amiss. However, he felt some special bond with her, but who exactly was she? 

She was here for a.. M-


MINHYE's CORNER . 

@Loveternallyou ; Sorryy! I added Polaroid instead of just photographs ;_; Hmm.. Thank you ! It's fine , I'm truly a big fan of you ><
@Batrizy ; Yepp~ But really hope you won't hate Chorong after reading this! *HintOnTheStory* But I'm really a fan of her!
@kerorokey_ ; Chorong fan! *Hi5* (: Don't hate her after reading this ;_; I'll cry~
@yuichan17 ; PinkFinite Ftw ^^ Great to meet another PinkFinite shipper *ShakeHands* !
@HYEAxoxo ; Hoorayy! PinkFinite <3 Let's go crazy together XD

Meoww~
❝  
Hello! To new and old readers! Thanks for your support! 18 Subscribers for just a foreword?! I'm shocked >< But yes, sorry for my really fail chapter one ;_; I promise you it'll be better once it develops further^^ Thanks for commenting and I hope to receive as much love despite this chappie.. Hmm.. Can anybody guess what 'she's' here for? M- , comment what you think below XD And yes, I'll only reveal who is the 'he' and 'she' in the next chappie~ But it's quite obvious who's the main characters yes? The two are the main characters! *HintHint* . This story should be wayy different from what y'all think~ It's a TWIST here and there (: So please look forward and thankyouvverymuch .