Sequel

Talk To Me

They finally reached their apartment and the moment they opened the door a small white puppy scurried out. 

Omo! Prince! Tiffany bent down and scooped up the dog into her arms. Aigoo my little Prince~ She cooed at the puppy. 

Jessica patted the dog and allowed him to her hand before wiping it on Tiffany. Yah! Jung Jessica! 

Hehe~ Jessica laughed at her and gave her a sly glance.

Then they walked inside their warm and cozy dorm and Tiffany put Prince back down.

After taking off their jackets Tiffany headed into their room to change while Jessica quickly went to the kitchen and got out a bag of dog food. She then walked towards Prince's bowl and poured food for him. After putting the bag away Jessica sat next to Prince and petted him while he ate.

After Prince finished eating he scurried over to Jessica and sat in her lap. Yah yah you little spoiled dog~ He barked in response and excitedly wagged his tail. Jessica smiled and continued to play with him.

Tiffany came back out in her pink pajamas and squealed at the sight of her cute puppy and girlfriend playing with each other.

OMG this is too cute!~ Tiffany hopped in place not able to handle the cuteness.

Jessica got up and picked up the dog then handed him off to Tiffany. Alright I'm going to go change and then we can cuddle in front of the fireplace with your little fluff ball. She joked and walked into the room.

Tiffany held the puppy above her head and stared at him. Stop keeping Jessica all to yourself. She pouted. I want to play with her too ya know~ 

Jessica then came back out in pajamas similar to Tiffany's. Are you actually jealous of Prince? she teased.

Tiffany puffed up her cheeks. Yeah I am so what? She huffed then took Prince and walked to a sofa and sat down.

Jessica then followed her and sat down next to them. Tiffany then glares at Jessica and scoots away. Jessica then scoots closer which caused Tiffany to scoot away again. Jessica then pinned Tiffany on the armrest. It looks like you ran out of couch~ She smirked and leaned in for a kiss. Tiffany panicked then held Prince in front of her which caused Jessica to kiss him. 

Aww! YAH! She wiped her lips while Tiffany was laughing. Hahaha!! I can't-I can't breeaaaaath!~ Hahahaha!!~ She held her stomache while gasping for breath. Jessica playfully slapped the latter on her arm and pouted cutely.

Ara-Arasso hahaha! I'll- hahaha! Stop laughing!~ She continues to giggle. Yaaaah~....Jessica whined and looked at Tiffany with puppy eyes. 

Tiffany then caressed one side of Jessica's cheek and kissed the other. Mianhae~ Now I'm really jealous of Prince! He got a kiss and I didn't! Jessica gently bumped her head into Tiffany's. Well it was for you till a certain someone got in the way. She stared at Prince who was nibbling Jessica's finger. 

Tiffany then pulled him away and placed him in his bed she then pulled a blanket over her and Jessica. Now we can cuddle~ She said while leaning her head on Jessica's chest.

You know...Jessica started. I was really jealous of Prince when we first got him. Tiffany lifted her head and looked at her. Really? Jessica tucked a strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear and sincerely looked into her eyes. Really. All of your attention was on him. She pouted. But as time went on I really started to love him too. It made me feel like we were a happy little family. She gently smiled at Tiffany. 

Why didn't you tell me you were upset? Tiffany worriedly said. Well you needed to take care of Prince and I didn't want to get in the way. Aigoo~ Mianhae...I should've paid attention to you too~ She nuzzled against Jessica. It's ok. I know Prince is cute, but don't forget about me next time ok? She kissed Tiffany's nose. I won't~ 

After some time of cuddling Tiffany fell asleep on top of Jessica. Aigoo...you sleepyhead....She whispered while petting Tiffany's head. Jessica then noticed Prince dragging his bed towards the couch  and by the time he was in arms length Jessica picked him up with one hand and placed him next to her on the couch. You can sleep with us for tonight~

Prince then nuzzled up to Jessica's side, yawned, then fell asleep. Yah you spoiled little dog~ She rubbed her thumb on his cheek and soon enough Jessica fell asleep with both of her loved ones in her arms.

 

 

 

================================================================

It was shorter than I wanted it D:

Dying 10.5 It wasn't that bad.

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, upvote, or comment! Or none that's cool too. ;-;