Chapter 1

Talk To Me

It was a cold winter afternoon, well cold for one of them...

Jessi~~~ Why did you call me to go out?! It's freezing!

It's not THAT cold Tiff. You'll survive. She rolled her eyes. 

Besides you won't be outside much longer we'll be going into that cafe over there. She pointed to a small building named "Deer Darling"

Finally! I don't think I can take the cold anymore! Tiffany carefully treaded across the snow and reached for the door handle that looked like antlers, but was quickly stopped.

Allow me my Princess~ Jessica flashed a smile towards Tiffany as she opened the door for her while doing a slight bow.

Oh! Someone's being polite for once~ Tiffany gave Jessica her famous eyesmile and meronged before walking through the doors.

YAH! I'm always nice! You're the one who's mean. She pouted acting hurt. Jessica then followed Tiffany in and sat in a booth across each other.

Arasso arasso~ you're nice~ She slid her hand onto Jessica's and interlocked their fingers. Now would you like to tell me why we're here in this cafe rather than at home cuddling in front of the fireplace? She cocked her eyebrow questioningly and gave her a slight pout.

Jessica smiled at the sight of the slight gesture. It's a secret~ She winked at Tiffany. and no need to be so impatient, we have the rest of the day to do that. 

Tiffany blushed and looked away.

We should order something to eat don't you think so? Tiffany gave a slight nod followed by a sigh. As if on cue a pretty doe-eyed waitress came over and asked if she could take their order. I would like 2 caramel coffees and- A slice of a strawberry shortcake! Tiffany laughed as she cuts off Jessica. 

Jessica suddenly gets up from her seat. Be right back. She then leaves a confused Tiffany in the booth while she whispers to someone behind the counter. The person behind the counter smiles and quckly goes back into the kitchen and comes back out while giving Jessica a thumbs up.

What was that about? She questioned when she saw Jessica walk back to the booth. You'll see in a moment~ She sat back down and held Tiffany's hands again.

Do you know what day it is? Tiffany slightly nodded. It's Valentines Day. Not only that it's also the day I first asked you out in this very cafe~ Jessica closed her eyes remembering the moment. I was crazy nervous. I had no idea what to do. We literally sat there for 5 minutes in silence I was about to blurt out "please talk to me!" until you suggested we ordered something. Oh yeah! That was hilarious~ Watching THE Ice Princess Jessica Jung all nervous. I'm trying to be romantic here... I'm sorry go on~ Tiffany suppressed her laughter.

Anyways...do you remember what we bonded over? Tiffany's eyebrows scrunched together while she backtracked several years trying to remember. It was our love of coffee right? To be specific caramel coffee? Yes and when I asked if you wanted anything else you practically scared the waitress by shouting at her "STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE" Yaaah~~ I didn't scare her... 

As they were reminiscing their orders arrived. 2 cups of caramel coffee were placed in front of their owners and a plate with a heart shaped strawberry shortcake was placed in front of Tiffany.

Uh we didn't order this... She stared at the heart shaped cake.

YOU didn't order this, but I sure did. She smiled happily at how nice it looked.

Was this that thing you were talking about with the waitress? Yeah, I wanted to show you how much I loved you by taking you back to the place it all started. Where I fell in love with your voice, your laugh, your personality, your...everything Tiffany started tearing up. I was head over heels for you. Jessica reached up to Tiffany's face and wiped away a stray tear. I still am head over heels for you. You melted this Ice Princess. She whispered as she kissed her cheek. You're no fair Jessi...you say all these things when I'm crazy about you too. Why else would I have bothered you throughout high school? I was so drawn by your aloofness and beauty. I wanted to be the closest person to you. No one else. You were the first person who made me feel this way. She nuzzled against Jessica's cheek. LovYouThey whispered to each other and shared a kiss. Just like before except this time we talked. Jessica grinned Yeah we did talk~ Happy Valentine's Day Princess~ Happy Anniversary my love~

They finished their coffee and cake and left the cafe. Now...about cuddling in front of the fireplace... They slowly walked back to their apartment. I'll gladly take you up on that offer~ Jessica says as she intertwines their fingers together walking in the light snow.

 

 

 

================================================================================

HOOO BOY THAT WAS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT x_x 

Please feel free to comment and subscribe (or not that's fine too, but I rather you do one of the two ;-;)

I'll do my best to make stories on a weekly basis if not daily. 

uhhh that's it for now I guess I don't know what else to add besides the fact that I hope to see you guys reading my fics again :D

Thanks for reading! :D