addition..

It All Started with a Paper Plane [Three-Shot Story]

 

Present

 

You are on the gate of Seoul High school and you bumped to Sungjong, one of the members of Infinite. You bowed and see girls glaring at you.

“Ya freak! Don’t come close to Sungjong oppa!” a girl shouted at you, you bit your lip and bowed again to him

“It’s okay.” he said as he patted your head; you spun around and look at the person, it’s Sungyeol

“What are you doing here talking to our maknae?” he asked and you stare at the girls glaring more to you. You moved near to him so that Sungjong won’t hear “don’t talk to me when there are students around, act like you don’t know me I have told you that right?” you said and ran away “yah!” you heard him said but you didn’t look back.

“hyung? You know that nerd?”

yeah she’s the prettiest girl I know who happened to be the biggest nerd in school

“of course I know her, she’s the biggest nerd in school right?  Who will not know her?” he spat and started to walk

“yeah” sungjong said and ran after Sungyeol where they meet the other members of Infinite

They greeted each other and started to go in different directions and go to their classrooms.

-

Your P.O.V.

 

My day started again and nothing special happen well except the queenkas bullied me again. They push me to wall. I open the drawer of my desk and put the book inside, I received another paper plane.

‘Don’t lose hope!’

I stare at the paper plane wondering when she will open her desk, its freaking 5days now…yeah it’ been 5 days now since the day I put the fake snake to her desk but she haven’t get my revenge. What do I expect from her ?Gain to open her drawer? To read a book?

 

Duh…unless miracle happens

 

I listen to my teacher and write the important notes and of course when she’s out of the room, my classmates make noises.

“Oops” someone said as a piece of crumpled paper was tossed on my head. I throw it by myself to the trash bin where my name is written ‘trash goes to Yunae’ I don’t care anymore to what business they want as long as I’m happy studying. I’m very used to the things they have done to me and sometimes I just pretend so that they will stop making fun of me. That is all they wanted from me, to have fun by making others life miserable.

 

 

 

-----

 

*Squeezed Squeezed*

Thank you for reading <3 and subscribing even though it is marked as complete already~

I might really push this story, I just need to refresh whatever plot I have in mind when I made this way way back then~

 

-amie