Chapter 6

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

  

Chapter 6

 

    They went to a restaurant-bar and Sena was forced to drink.

    “You are here. You should drink some~”

    I don’t want to be here at first. Sena turned her head away from him and rolled her eyes.

    “Seonbaenim, Can I have beer instead of Soju?”

    “Why?” He stopped pouring suju and looked at her.

    “I... like beer more than soju.” 

    Sena smiled as she made a quite reasonable excuse. (at least it’s quite reasonable to me.)

    The truth was I will be drunk faster if I drink soju. I had to find the way to get out of here quick. 

    “Okay. Beer, it is.”

    Then he ordered a bottle of beer.

 

    What to do! I was here almost an hour now! I was starting to drink the second bottle! Oh my god. This seonbae is pretty sly as I heard. 

    “Seonbaenim, I think just one bottle should be enough.” Sena spoke to stop him from pouring beer to a glass for her.

    “Why? We are still eating though.” Then he continued pouring.

    ! Should I just turn rude and yell at him… Ahhh… that will cause a problem.

    Sena made lots of excuse, but he could tell her to stay.

    I have to get someone here to help me... Chaeyeon... No, she is a girl. It might be trouble if she comes here. 

    Who should I call... Ah that person... LeeSeunghoon!

    She got out her phone then texted him. 

    [S.O.S. Hoonie-ya! Come here quick! I'm at KKKK.]

    After I sent a message, Seonbae called me. I had to put down my phone.

    “Sena-ya”

    “Yes?” I looked at him and he handed me a glass.

    “Here.” 

    “Seonbaenim... I said I don't want to drink soju.” 

    “Just have some.” 

    “Seonbaenim…"

    “At least, just drink this.” He showed her the glass while he was saying with strict tone.

    “I…"

    “Sena-hoobae.”

    “Yes, Seonbaenim.” 

    She timidly smiled then accepted the glass from him.

    LeeSeunghoon! come here quickly!!

    

    Meanwhile, Lee Seunghoon was going to have drinks with his friends. (Although he cannot drink so well. He just went with them to talk and have fun then drive them home.) The Sena’s text came, so he checked it quickly. He knew it was her since he set the ringtone different from the others.

    [S.O.S. Hoonie-ya! Come here quick! I'm at KKKK.]    

    “What the…” After he read the text, he stopped walking.

    “Seunghoon, What’s wrong?” His friend asked.

    “Sorry, I got something to do. I cannot go with you guys.” Seunghoon still looking at his phone. He tried to call her, but she did not pick up. 

    “What? What happened?”

    “Sorry, I gotta go now.” Seunghoon told his friend then he ran back to his car. He was so worried after reading the text.

    “Yah! Lee Seunghoon!” His friend shouted his name, but he did not bother to look back.

    “What is happening? Why is he so in a hurry?”

    “I think it’s must be something really important. He was speaking in Satoori.” Other friend said.

    “Yeah, he usually slips out satoori when he is in a hurry or lost his mind.” Another one added.

    “Is that so? I hope it’s not that bad.”

 

    After one glass, he offered me another and another. I didn't want to drink, but he insisted me to and I didn't want to cause any trouble with him, so I took them. I regretted. I started to feel tipsy. 

    Seunghoon-ah, when will you arrive? Come quickly... I need you. 

    “Sena-ya, do you want another one?”

    “Seonbaenim, I don't think I can drink anymore.” 

    “You don't have to drink Soju. You can drink just beer.” 

    “Right now, I can't drink beer either.” I shook my head.

    “Just one more. Drink with me.” 

    I shook my head. 

    “Sena-ya, are you drunk already.” 

    I didn't notice when he came to sit next to me. 

    “Just a little.” I tried to act as I was not.

    “I think I should go home now.” I stood up. seniority! I  don’t care anymore. I need to go home. Ahh! I should have done this in the first place before I am drunk… no.. I shouldn’t have come here with him.

    “Sena-ya. Let me drive you home.” Seonbaenim tried to help me stand.

    He touched my shoulder. 

    “No need to. I'll go home by myself.” I shrugged him off.

    “Let me accompany you. It's unsafe at this time.” 

    I tried to shook him off, but then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away. 

    “Seonbaenim, I think it might be more dangerous if she goes with you.” 

    I looked up and saw a familiar face. 

    “Seunghoon-ah…" I called his name as I leaned against him. 

    “Sena-ya, sorry, I'm late. I'm here to take you home.” He whispered.

    I shook my head and mumbled the word out. “It’s okay… You are here now.”

    Seunghoon smiled slightly then he spoke to the seonbae.

    “Seonbaenim. I don’t think this is the right thing to do. You forced your hoobae to drink even when she didn’t want to and want to go home. I think your intention is a bit… not clean.” Seunghoon looked at the bottles of beer and soju on the table then thought How many glasses of them she had drunk…?

    “What are you talking about? We are just having friendly drink. That’s all.”

    “Okay…? Then… What if I post this video?”

    Seunghoon showed his phone to the Seonbae. I couldn't see what the clip was, but I could hear the voice. I thought it was recorded when Seonbae tried to offer me a drink and tried to take me hime.

    “You…”

    “Seonbaenim… I hope you won’t bother Sena again… or else I’ll post this clip and vilify the case to the worst.” After he told the seonbae with serious face then he let out a vicious smile.

    “LeeSeunghoon…”

    “Thank you for your cooperation. We should take our leave now.”

    Seunghoon bowed. Then he assisted me to walk out, but I Shook him off then went back to the Seonbae.

    “HongSena!” He called me. I walked to Seonbae and I yelled at him in the face.

    “Seonbae! If you want to have a drink, call your friend not me! And please! Do not touch me again.” I glared at him for the last time then I went back to Seunghoon and locked my arm around his.

    “Hoonie-ya~ Let’s go~” I mumbled as I leaned my head against his arm.

    He chuckled the patted my head. 

    “Wahh~ This is our Sena~ Let’s go. I’ll take you home.”

    Before they went out of the restaurant, Seunghoon turned his back to glare at the seonbae then walked out.

    Everyone in the shop were looking at them from the beginning.

 

    I tried to rub my arms. I could still feel his touch. I hated it. I should't have come to drink with him. 

    “Sena-ya…” Seunghoon called me, but I did not answer.

    “I'll drive you to apartment, so you can sleep for now. I'll wake you up when we arrive.” 

    “Seunghoon-ah.” I turned mt head to him.

    “Hmm?”

    “I... I don't to go home now.” 

    He looked dumbfound.

    “What? I think you don't know what you are saying. Just sleep, I'll wake you up.” 

    “Hoonie. I know what I am saying. I am conscious. I really don't want to go home.” 

    “Where do you want to go?”

    “I don't know. I just don't want to be alone.” 

    I stared at him. 

    “Are you trying to seduce me? Then, do you want to go to my place?” Seunghoon spoke with cunning tone.

    “I did nothing. Your home is fine.” 

     "Yahhh You just survied a tiger. Now you want to go to a fox's house?"

     "You are not a fox. You are just a lion cub..."

     "A lion cub who has a soul of fox... Just sleep I'll wake you up when we arrive."

     "What nonsense you are talking about... I told you I don't wanna go home!"

    “You are seducing me without knowing. Anyways, you always do without knowing it.” 

    “Hmmm~”

    Fell asleep already. 

    *sighed* “This is so unfair. I tried, but it never worked. But only hearing your voice and just seeing your face... My heart shakes.”