Chapter 11

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

  

 

Chapter 11

 

    - Saturday -

    “You don’t have to be scared. If you fall, I’ll catch you.”

    “What if I fall when I’m on stage.”

    “You’ll lose your face.”

    “Yah”

    “I’m just kidding~ If you fall on stage, then I’ll go up and carry you down like a charming prince.” Seunghoon gave her a wink.

    “I hope I don’t meet a prince today then.”

    They were talking while they were walking to the area where the event was held.

    “You can do it! I believe in you, HongSena. You can do anything!” Seunghoon tried to cheer her up since Sena looked quite nervous.

    “Un. Thank you.” Sean smiled.

    “HongSenaaaa~” Sooyoung who was talking to other models saw her and called her name.

    “Yes, Sunbae~” 

    “I’ll go and get dress. I’ll be back.” Sena told seunghoon.

    “Un. I’ll wait you around here.”

    Sena smiled at Seunghoon then walked to the dressing room.

    Seunghoon watched Sena’s back then he felt the gaze from people. He looked around and just noticed that 70% of people here were women. He meekly smiled and could not dare to look at them. He looked at the ground and touched his fringe then walked to the conor to wait for Sena.

 

    This took quite a while…

    Seunghoon thought as he looked at the watch. He was listening to his iPod for a while now and he was getting tired from standing. It was almost an hour, but she still not finish? Seunghoon thought then he took out his phone and was about to call Minho, but then a sweet girlish voice stopped him. “Excuse me?”

    “Yes?” Seunghoon lifted up his head.

    She was a girl with slim figure. Her dress was pink and pretty just like her face. “A moment ago, you came with a girl, right?”

    “Ahh… Yes. Why?” Seunghoon slowly took off his earphones and looked at her with a serious face.

    “Ahh… Nothing much… I just want to ask whether you and that girl are together or not.” She asked with the face that is getting redder.

    Don’t tell me… She…

    “No, Me and her are friends.” Seunghoon answered with a dull voice. Her question just stabbed deeply through his heart. Actually he was dying to answered yes.

    “Really? Then…” After she heard his answer, She smiled out of excitement. She was about to ask another question, but Seunghoon stopped her.

    “But I like her and I’m waiting for her to accept me.” He told her straightforward since he thought she might say something that made him even more awkward.

    “Ah Is that so…?” She seemed a bit surprised then she was back to the same. “Well… I just wanna ask if you have some time… I’m studying Fashion and I am looking for a male model. Your height is good… Maybe you are interested…”

    “Ahh… If it is about that. I’m sorry, I’m busy.” Seunghoon refused gently.

    “Really? You really can’t? Really not interested?” She was pretty disappointed.

    “I’m sorry. I really can’t. Excuse me, I need to go see that friend of mine.” Seunghoon bowed a little then walked away.

    “But if you want to change your mind…” She followed him and handed him a card.

    “I’m sorry. I won’t change my mind.” Seunghoon let out a small smile then walked away again.

    She watched him walked away and sighed. Aside from being good looking and body like a model, he is so hard-hearted. Such a loss to me… Why is that girl so lucky… Such a nice guy to like her. How can she not accept his love. They are both hard-hearted!

 

    I’m pretty hard-hearted… but if it’s not Sena then it’s not gonna work.

    Seunghoon thought while he was walking to the dressing room. He was about to shout Sena’s name, but someone covered his eyes.

    “Guess who~” A voice came from behind. Just hearing the voice, he knew that that person was trying to squeezed voice. He knew immediately who. This adorable voice… These small hands…

    “HongSena. How would I not…” Seunghoon caught one of her hands then turned around to face her, but he was surprised to see Sena who was fully dress and put on make up. He was stunned.

    “Wahhh~ My height is almost the same as yours.” Sena putted her hand on her head comparing their heights. Sena’ height was now on Seunghoon’s eyes level. 

    “Why are you so quiet suddenly? Why? Because I’m taller? But you saw me when I was practicing, you should be used to it…”

    Seunghoon went to catch Sena’s both arms out of a sudden.

    “Take off! Take off your dress!”

    “Wh What” Sena was shock to hear him. Seunghoon was speaking with a serious face. others turned to look at them.

    “And what is it with your face? Go wash it all!”

    “Yah! LeeSeunghoon! low down your voice. Everybody is looking at us. And what is about take off and watch my face? Are you crazy?” Sena hit his arm. 

    “Ah! You are too beautiful. What if other guys see you like this and fall for you then What should I do? I’m already suffering.” Seunghoon whined like a kid.

    “Hoonie, be quiet.” Sena whispers, but Seunghoon still wouldn’t not stop.

    “Your lips, must it be this red? Who are you going to seduce?” Seunghoon used his hand to cupped Sena’s both cheek softly making her lips pouted. She pushed his hand away.

    “Hoon…” 

    “And your eyes. Why did they have to make it this pretty. If somebody looks into your eyes, they might fall in love with you for sure.” Seunghoon whined with his high pitch voice. If he could lay down and rolled back and forth, he might did it.

    “Yah, Hoon. Low down your voice. Your voice are loud and so high pitch. Everyone is staring.”

    “No, Unless you…”

    “LeeSeunghoon, You are too loud.” 

    Seunghoon stopped as soon as Sooyoung opened the dressing room’s door and told him with a dull face.

    “I’m sorry. I think I had a mental breakdown.”

    “Why? Is our HongSena too pretty?” Sooyoung walked to HongSena and held her shoulder.

    “She is very pretty.” Seunghoon answered Sooyoung, but his eyes were fixed to Sena. When Sena heard Seunghoon complimented her with sincere expression and voice, She got more shy.

    “You gotta thank me for creating this fantastic dress and our awesome make-up artist.” Sooyoung was very proud.

    “Sena looks very good in everything she does and wears. She is indeed pretty.” Seunghoon’s cover lips lifted into a small smile while he was staring Sena with passionate gaze.

    Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Okay. My doing is nothing. Just keep flirting with each other.”

    Seunghoon and Sena did not say anything more. They just kept staring each other. Sena was the one who avoided his eyes first.

    “Hmmmm~ Stop with the flirting gaze. My model is getting worn away.”

    “I’m not flirting~ I’m serious.”

    Sooyoung sighed. “Just go. Go anywhere you want.”

    Today, Lion was hunting hard.

    “Can I take Sena with me?”

    “No, Sena has to be here.”

    “Eh? Ah… Really?”

    “She needs to do a rehearsal of walking and no one can see our models before the opening.”

    “Ah… Is that so.”

    “Go find others. They should be here by now or in any minutes. I’ll see you again in three hours.” Sena ruffled Seunghoon’s hair gently.

    “Alright… See you later. I’ll rush here to get the front row.”

    “Good. I must see you in front of the stage, oaky?”

    “Yes ma’am.”

    

    “Hey Hoon~”

    “Oh Hi~ Minjun.”

    Seunghoon was wondering around the festival waiting for Taehyun, Seungyoon, Minho and Jinwoo. He accidentally met Minjun.

    “I heard that Sena is one of the models tonight.”

    “Yeah~ Does everybody knew?”

    “Many do. I’ll go watch too. You definitely are going to be in the front, huh~”

    Seunghoon raised his eye brow in confident manner. Minjun was one of not so many people who Seunghoon talked about Sena.

    “Ahh I hate your confusing relationship. Just make sure she’s yours.”

    “I will.”

    “I gotta go. Nayoung is waiting for me.”

    “I envy, Minjunie~”

    Minjun laughed and they waved good-bye. Not too long after that Seunghoon met Seungyoon and Taehyun.

    “Where are the others two?” Seunghoon asked as he did not see Jinwoo and Minho.

    “Jinwoo-hyung went to find something to eat with Minho-hyung. Minho-Hyung grumbled over hungry all the way here.” Taehyun answered.

    Seunghoon nodded. “That kid is always hungry…”

    “Hyung How’s Sena-noona? Is she very pretty?” Seungyoon asked about the most important thing today.

    “Yeah She is. She’s very pretty that I don’t want her to walk for a show now.”

    “Really? Now you made me want to see her.” Taehyun said in surprised tone.

    “Maybe hyung might gets rivals today.”

    “Yahh KangSeungyoon Don’t ever say that again.”

    Seungyoon and Taehyun giggled as they saw Seunghoon seemed nervous.

    “Ah… Do you want to go to see anywhere here? Like club or faculty?”

    “Music club.” Both of them spoke in the same time. They looked at each other and smiled then looked at Seunghoon’s face.

    “Okay, anywhere else?”

    “I want to go see acting major.” - Taehyun

    “I want to see music major.” - Seungyoon

    “Acting, Music. Okay, then we go see music club first.”

 

    - 45 mins. before the show starts. -

    “I did not see this last time. Isn’t the dress got shorter?” Seunghoon crossed his arms while he looked at Sena from head to toe.

    The five of them rushed to the stage to get the front roll, but they had to see Sena first.

    “Ahh… Yeah… It supposed to be above the knees actually, but the previous model was taller, so Sooyoung-sunbae had to cut it.”

    Seunghoon nodded as he understood, but his eye brows were knitted together.

    “Noona! Today, you are so pretty. I cannot believe I would say this, but You are beautiful.”

    “Yah NamNunSeob, You wanna be hit?” Sena raised her hand at Taehyun. He just giggled and made cute face at her.

    “Noona Don’t listen to Taehyun. You are always pretty.”

    “Aww~ How nice of you~” Sena patted Seungyoon’s shoulder. 

    “Wow~ Sena-ya. You look so pretty. From now on, there must be guys after you.”

    “Ahh~ Oppa~” Sena smiled coyly as she heard Jinwoo. On the other hand, Seunghoon was unhappy. He unconsciously raised his voice to Jinwoo.

    “Hyung! That’s not funny.”

    Minho laughed then he looked at Sena and said. “Noona is pretty today.”

    “Thank you.”

    “But I think the dress shows too much skin…” Seunghoon still could not stop thinking about this matter.

    “Ahh~ Just get over it. This is fashion. You guys should go to the front. People are gathering here.” Sena pushed Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    “Hyung Let’s go.” Minho held Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    “Fighting!”

    “Oe~”

    Sena watched their backs when they walked to the front stage.

    “By the way, Sena is almost the same height as Jinwoo-hyung when she wears heels.”

    “Yahh~ Taehyun-ahhh”

    Seunghoon turned back his head to Sena for the last time and mouthed with no voice. ‘홍세나 화이팅’ (HongSena fighting)

    Sena nodded and smiled. She mouthed back. ‘어 가’ (Oe ka - Yeah, Go)

 


I'm so sorry for not updating so long. I was on vacation and I was busy with studying plus a bit lazy.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you'll continue to like this story.