Characters // OST

Before Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters of Before Dawn

*as more chapters has passed, the characters profile will changed

 

 

 

 

Dara, aged 28

An ordinary woman who worked under the Kang Family ever since she was born as her family have been a caretaker of the family for many decades. Dara is a hard working person, who's also soft-spoken; doesn't seem to social well with people but despite she always stand up what's right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan, aged 25

Sold to the red-light district when he was 10. Doesn't have any memories before he came to Seonggun. He can be quite a flirt depend on his mood or client, but also doesn't smile often. Althrough, his beauty is one of kind, a lot of customers complaint how his "service" is very bad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao, aged 21

Despite his age, he wasn't chosen to work as a courtesan. He worked as a servant in the Seonggun. Doing daily chores, and assist the manager. Tao works hard to keep the shop clean, and was praised by the manager, and also the owner. Tao, too was sold to the Red-Light District when he was young.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol, aged 22

The younger brother of Kwangwook, and Mr.Kang's youngest son.  He is described as blunt, and doesn't seem to think twice before speaking. Unlike his brother, he is slacker, and would rather waste time, reading comic books.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter