Chapter 02

My Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you think?” Katie said while she hang two dress with black and grey color with both of her hands. Thinking about it, everything she wear will always looks good. Hell, even when she suddenly gained ten pound or so she still looked like y little muse who has cute nose and plum lips.

Katie has always been short. But not the short short like a dwarf. But more like the cute petite little sister around. Katie actually has average height but her feature, big doe eyes, high cheek and plum lips, it make her look petite and sometimes people though she is shorter than she look although she is about five feet tall. Average height. And this make her insecure behind her heavy make up that screamin’ come and take me bae.

“Uh… what?” Senna looked up with confused expression. While Katie maybe the cute and y little sister around. Senna is exactly the opposite of her. She is tall, about five feet and seven inch. And she has this medium shiny black hair that’s so captivating. She is so confident and spoke for whoever need it. That’s what her friends love about her. Behind her scary and though personalities, she is so soft and motherly. But sometimes, she is naïve and stupid.

Katie rolled her eyes at her and toss the clothes to Senna while she flopped herself as well on the couch beside Senna.

“You know what?” Katie said while she grab the TV remote and turn on the television. “I think I want to consider D&G offer.”

Still looked confused but now focusing with the news presented at the TV she asked. “Which one?”

“The-”

“I HATE HIM!!” Both Senna and Katie turned at the same time in surprised only to found Ashley crunched down the counter, crying.

It was a shock to see Ashley cry. While Katie looked cute and Senna though like a mother figure, Ashley is what you called arrogant at school. She is strong, unyielding, clever and ruthless. She is the woman your friend warned you stay away to, she is the woman who must be kept away from your boyfriend for.

She is built to take and leave, not give and cry. And seeing her like this take away the tease Katie prepared and instead she hold Ashley up and guide her to the couch while Senna leave to take a drink.

“Ash~ what happened?” Senna said as she caress Ashley hair. Katie massage Ash hand while she looked at her in concern.

“Jae Hyun…”

Hearing his name, both Katie and Senna groaned. From the first time they met him through Ashley introduction as her boyfriend, they already felt something wrong.

First of all, he wore make up. Well it isn’t uncommon for man to use body treatment but seeing a man using so many perfume, bb cream and even lips gloss. Katie and Senna only can bet that it isn’t from the outside that he acted like a girl.

And second, he always surrounded by girls. Girls not woman. Katie and Senna never felt strong disapproval with male model especially the hot one. But this Jae Hyun guy, they didn’t feel right with him.

But Katie didn’t feel right to tell Ashley about him without mocking. And Ashley also one of the most hard headed and stubborn girl in town. So they didn’t have a choice but let Ashley. But they never expected her reaction to be this way.

“He cheated.” Ashley continue. And once again, Katie and Senna groaned, now in guilt.

For all Ashley know, Jae Hyun is a swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter