Chapter 01

My Caretaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai


Kai has been frustrated with the big bimbo in front of him. One and forty five minutes was wasted as he spent them to try to give VW Town Clothing a chance to fill the spot in his enterprise. So far, he only hear how expert she is with her lips, hand and other parts he didn’t care to remember.

“Exactly, how good are the marketing progress of your company business lately, Ms. Han?"

“Oh please! Just call me Elly, Mr. Kim. And about my company?-”. Kai didn’t miss her voice turned sultry when she said the word. “- Of course just like I described earlier, you won’t regret it, Mr. Kim. And maybe, you want more information.  Or perhaps, u want a ... trial?"

Kai can only bet just what the experience is. Because he won’t try it. He have been ten years in business and it included his trainee experienced plus the freelance he done when he was still in college. He remember how great it was to explore his knowledge about dealing and managing business. The exception is he only liked to deal with competent.

"I am sorry Ms. Han. It seems your time is up and I found nothing that interest me to hold our contract, what the former president agreed upon.

For a minute she looked dumbstruck like she can't believe someone denied her.

“I am sorry Mr. Kim, I am kind of lost here. Are you saying that D&G just terminate the contract?”

“Exactly Ms. Han.” Kai said in business like tone. The tone that said no one can change his mind.

“Surely it is a mistake Mr. Kim. You know how much damage it will happen to your business. Let me just tell you how appealed-”. Kai raised his hand politely.

 “I think two hours of opportunity that I have given showed that my decision was right.”

"B-but Mr. Kim. We supposed to discuss our next project. N-not terminating contract."

"I know Ms. Han. But I just realized, I need a partner who have IQ lager than her bra size. And ur is actually the opposite."

I could see her cheek flamed as I commented just how stupid she is if she thought she could lead me by my .<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter