혼자 아닙니당 (I'm Not Alone)

내 두근 두근 마음이 (My Pounding Heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi!! So, this is the final chapter for this story ^^ I hope you would enjoy reading this :)

A thing to note for this chapter: I wanted to rate this chapter rated since there's some scenes that are not really suitable for people who're younger than 18 but, I don't think there's a need since you might even lied your age to read M Rated stuff even though it's not really that rated but still, read at your own risk! Don't say that I haven't warned you! >_< 

 

 

I parked my car and walked towards the lift lobby and waited for the lift to arrive. Just when I was about to enter the lift, someone called out to me which made me startled. "Hana, is that you?" He asked smiling as he walk towards me. I looked up to him and I was surprised to see him here. "Oh hey Junhoe!" I chirped, happy that I would at least have someone to spend my day with. At least not alone. "How have you been? You came alone?" He asked as he stepped into the elevator following behind me. "What do you mean by how have I been, didn't we met last week?" I laughed "yeah, I came alone. How about you?" I asked as I looked at him. "Ditto. Where's Hanbin?" He asked again. Excuse me sir, you're pouring salts all over my open wound.  "What do you think?" I said rolling my eyes. He obviously know where he is. They're friends for goodness sake. "I guess he's out with his Girlfriend?" He said as he looked at me, I gave him a sour face which made him laughed. "Junhoe, you know what?" "What?" "You're an " "Thanks" "You're welcome" I said before walking out from the elevator with him trailing behind me again. I turned around to face him, with him standing just an inch away from me before he stepped back a bit. "Are you following me or what?" I asked looking up to him. I really hate standing with him. I would always have to look up even if I have my heels on. I think if I have to spend a day with him, my neck would break. Why do he have to be so tall and what did he eat to become this tall? "Since I'm alone and you're alone, why not?" He said as he placed his arms around my shoulder before pulling me along with him, smiling. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked "Dude, I came to watch dead pool. But you doesn't enjoy action movies so forget about it." I said trying to push him away. His hands are way too heavy resting on my shoulder. "It's okay, I'm okay with it. Let's go watch it. I'll suit your taste today." He said as he winked at me making me laughed. Junhoe can be really bold and blunt at times.

 

When we reached the level to where movie theatre is, Junhoe excused himself as he went to queue for the tickets. I was surprised that Junhoe are being such a gentlemen today. Normally, he wouldn't have done all those. I've seen him asking his ex-Girlfriend to queue for the tickets for him but now, he's queuing for me instead. He even said to treat me for this movie which I said no but he insisted. Since Junhoe is queuing for the tickets, I should do something too right? I shall treat him some snacks for being a gentlemen today. I walked towards the food counter. The queue was long and it's moving slowly. I looked at the menu on the screen and decided to get myself the usual, nacho cheese. Since I doesn't really enjoy sweet stuff and salted popcorns, I decided to get that and share it with Junhoe. Usually I would share it with Hanbin because I couldn't finish it all. Hanbin would always finish up my food whenever I can't finish it. But since I'm with Junhoe today, he shall be my rubbish bin for food. "Hana-ah, why are you here?" I heard a familiar voice before I turned my head away from the screen and look in front of me to see Hanbin looking down at me. "H-Hanbin-ah." I stuttered as I was shocked and nervous at the same time. "Erm, I came here to watch dead pool." I said as I smiled at him happy that I can finally met him and have a little chat. Probably before his girl come. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to watch it with you." He said giving me an apologetic look as I patted his back telling him that I'm fine since I have found my own companion today too. "You came with Soobin?" I asked looking around to see if I could spot her. "Yup, she's at the ticketing booth. We are watching dead pool too." Hanbin said as he lowered his head to my level next to mine pointing towards the ticketing booth. I felt my face turned hot because he's being way too close to my face. Soon, I stood beside Hanbin as we were catching up with stuff that we had missed. "We should watch this when it came out!" I said pointing to the trailer that's playing on the screen while turning to give Hanbin a big grin. He laughed as he ruffled my hair. "Yeah, we should." He replied smiling at me while caressing me cheeks. *and I'll make sure to watch it with you next time round* I know promises are meant to be broken but I really hope Hanbin would kept this little promise. I smiled having the most minimal hope of him watching the next movie with me before a cough interrupted the both of us. We both turned at the same time and I met eyes with Soobin. I can tell how angry she is at that point of time. She looked as if she would start a cat fight. "Oh, Hana-ah! It's nice to meet you here." She said in a rather friendly way. I guess it's because Hanbin is here? "Do you want to join us?" She asked in a really inviting manner as she smiled widely at me *, say no* "Sure, why not." I said as I looked at Hanbin to see him smiling widely happy that I'll be joining them. "I'm Glad that you'll be joining us!" She said as she hooked an arm around me *idiot, why do you have to agree to it* "Oh, did you came here alone? You should find a Boyfriend soon." Soobin asked again as she released me. What do you mean by I should find a Boyfriend soon? I'm not as Boyfriend deprived as you are. "Well, I-" before I could finish, a husky voice cut off my sentence. "She came here with me." Junhoe said as he gave Soobin an annoyed look before pulling me away from her. "She's not alone." He said as he placed his arm around my shoulder. *Stop pulling and resting your shoulder on her Koo Junhoe.* from the corner of my eyes, I could see a really displeased and pissed off Hanbin. Before I could explain that we actually only met in the lift lobby and we didn't planned on coming together, Junhoe pulled me away from Hanbin and made me stand by his side before he ordered our snacks. I was surprised that he know I wanted nacho cheese and he only ordered one. "You can't finished all right?" He said before paying for the snacks. "Hey! I should be the one paying! Why are you paying for it again?" I asked pouting feeling guilty because he had already treat me to the movie and now the food. "I'll pay for all your stuff today." He replied giving me a light squeeze on my arms before guiding me to the theatre hall. We've never watched a movie together so I was rather surprised that he knows what I wanted and how I couldn't finish one whole pack of nachos. What surprised me more was that Junhoe is able to get my attention off of Hanbin for quite a few times.

 

After movies, dinner together and another movies, we have decided to head home. Hanbin and Soobin headed the same way while I and Junhoe parted ways at the lift lobby where we met earlier. "I really hope Hanbin would realize your feelings towards him." Junhoe said breaking the silence between us when we are in the elevator. It's close to midnight now since we watched another movie so the mall is kind of empty. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered surprise at what Junhoe said. "Stop denying it Hana, you still like Hanbin." He said as he smiled sadly at me. "Junhoe-ah, how did you" "I know it all along. I'm not afraid to tell you that I always have feelings towards you. I was happy at first that Hanbin had got himself a Girlfriend. But then when I saw you in this state, I really hope that Hanbin haven't date her so I could see the cheerful you again." Junhoe confessed as he looked at me smiling. "Is that the reason why you came to my house so often?" I asked now feeling curious. "Bingo, you got it right. Ever since Hanbin dated and the news of him not being able to meet up with you, I wanted to help sew the gap but I guess I failed." He said as he sighed. "I thought I could replace him and make you smile again but your smile was never the same when you have Hanbin by your side." He continued as he played with his fingers. "I will help you to get Hanbin back but you have to make sure that you will corporate with me." He said as he gave me a playful smile. "But Junhoe-ah are you" "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I like you so, I wanted you to be happy." He said as he flicked my forehead. "I can introduce Yoonmi to you if you want." I joked trying to ease down the tension. "I would be more than happy if you could introduce Hana number 2 to me." He said laughing. "So you still want me huh?" I asked joining in laughing together with him. When the elevator reached the basement to where we parked our cars at, we parted our ways. Before I get into my car, I heard Junhoe called out again. "If Hanbin ever reject you, you can always find me." He joked "I'm kidding. I'll make sure Hanbin break up with Soobin. All six of us never like the idea of him dating her." He said as he shook his head. "Why didn't you include me in?" "I thought you like her?" "No way! She always dug her nails into my skin whenever she hug me!" I said out loud and I regretted it. Once I told him that Soobin dug her nails in my hand whenever she hugged me, Junhoe came rushing toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter